Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals (5825 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by odogwu9(m): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
A lady named neneireh took to the comment section to reveal that Timi Dakolo’s wife is a runs way back in Bayelsa when she came for her Youth service..

See Screen Shots..

Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by DaddySpyce(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Okay na... COZA 2million naira social media bonanza is already at work. Very soon the whole truth will still come out then we will all know who and who is guilty.

14 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by ogashman(m): 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
Coza pastor said they would be hearing from his lawyers.

That's the part I'm earnestly waiting for.

Book ur flight tickets with us today and u would never regret u did.

See my signature below

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by landmark86: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
?
Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by Jasen1(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
That's why she born 2 before getting married

9 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by Tomide007: 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
Ehn ehn

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by Munzy14(m): 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
All am saying is she lacked training considering circumstances surrounding the allegations. For the first time I heard I was raped severally... Rape cannot happen severally even the legal view is in wow.
That lady had a thing with the guy, when d husband came to knw, she termed it rape. To fool the husband. If u av ever had a thing with women, u will know some can go extreme to come clean and win sympathy.
I want to hear from both sides. I don't believe in bandwagon.
Hw it feels to be raped= how it feels to be wrongly accused.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by imam07: 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
This is common among many ladies when u ask her how she was dis virgin. She will tell you one boy rape her when in school,my uncle raped me wen she went to visit. Many stupid lies.

14 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by Annie939(f): 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
let the drama continues we are watching

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by Katier00(f): 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
The question is not about wether or not she is a runs girl? That is her personal life. The question is did the pastor rape her?

6 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by Chipink(f): 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
Not suprsied
Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by RTSC: 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
We all know she is loose.
Fuccked the pastor and the choir master.

If she was above 18 when she met biodun , i wouldn't care.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by Egbanyakwu: 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Busola or whatever she calls herself should shut up....
She probably wants to blackmail the pastor for monetary gains...why is she making noise now about what she definitely enjoyed while it lasted......she has suddenly realized that she has been used and dumped!!!
If i am the husband, i will send her packing for promiscuity and serial involvement in s.x scandals...she cannot be a trusted wife at all. I am surprised and worried that the husband is following her sheepishly instead of contemplating DNA test to confirm paternity of the children....
She is also an embarrasment to her growing children....

10 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by ithink7: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
G
Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by Tomide007: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lobatan
Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by Trippledee(m): 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
DaddySpyce:
Okay na... COZA 2million naira social media bonanza is already at work. Very soon the whole truth will still come out then we will all know who and who is guilty.
...And we will be waiting patiently, quietly, enduringly, bravely, calmly for the truth
Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by Roon9(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
I have a hunch Timi forced his wife to come out. Age of consent in Illorin is 16years. So if the wife is 17 at that time statutory rape is out of it. Crase dey worry Timi and e wife

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by Kylekent59: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
I knew this would come.

What a lady knows is just to push forward with her plans. She doesn't even wanna know what might later occur or the effect of her action.

It's time to know about Busola Dakolo. We already heard about the pastor.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by LieDetector(m): 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Munzy14:
All am saying is she lacked training considering circumstances surrounding the allegations. For the first time I heard I was raped severally... Rape cannot happen severally even the legal view is in wow.
That lady had a thing with the guy, when d husband came to knw, she termed it rape. To fool the husband. If u av ever had a thing with women, u will know some can go extreme to come clean and win sympathy.
there are only but a few wise persons on this space. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by adebayour26: 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
Munzy14:
Obviously, you are so intelligent. I love the way you were able to think in this direction.
Rape, happening twice, from the same person ooo

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by crazyABO(m): 12:16am On Jul 01, 2019
Ghen ghen ghen eshin shin karipomo grin that Nigeria theme song when action is about to happen wink now several people have bn coming out to say she slept with almost every pastor and choir in church and now this one said she sleeps around lipsrsealed nobody go talk about this oneoooo undecided #everybodyisqmotherfuckinghypocriteoo
Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by Agbgift(f): 1:40am On Jul 01, 2019
That she was a runs girl doesn't warrant her to be raped.

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by spongeisback: 1:52am On Jul 01, 2019
She's worried about busola's children but not biodun's? Nigerian women sha. No wonder Nigeria is a fertile land for rapists. With women like this rapists have no reason to fear.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by spongeisback: 1:57am On Jul 01, 2019
So it's OK for a married pastor with children to commit adultery? I am happy you're not and can never be her husband. Biodun isn't an embarrassment to his own children given the fact that he has been embroiled in different sex scandals since 2013¿??

And people are liking and hailing you for this crap you wrote? shocked
Egbanyakwu:
Busola or whatever she calls herself should shut up....
She probably wants to blackmail the pastor for monetary gains...why is she making noise now about what she definitely enjoyed while it lasted......she has suddenly realized that she has been used and dumped!!!
If i am the husband, i will send her packing for promiscuity and serial involvement in s.x scandals...she cannot be a trusted wife at all. I am surprised and worried that the husband is following her sheepishly instead of contemplating DNA test to confirm paternity of the children....
She is also an embarrasment to her growing children....

4 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 01, 2019
odogwu9:
A lady named neneireh took to the comment section to reveal that Timi Dakolo’s wife is a runs way back in Bayelsa when she came for her Youth service..

See Screen Shots

I don’t care if she murdered Kennedy too.

The charge here is rape, not prostitution.

Prostitutes are human beings too.

3 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by Mstick: 2:29am On Jul 01, 2019
OK oh!

Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by willyo(m): 3:06am On Jul 01, 2019
Mstick:
OK oh!

This is sh*t... Pull it down
Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by wisewordd: 8:18am On Jul 01, 2019
Agbgift:
That she was a runs girl doesn't warrant her to be raped.
She was not raped. She consented to it and was dating the pastor. Answer this, someone raped you in Ilorin and relocated to Abuja, you still followed and became a choir mistress in the same man's church. Don't you think they were having an affair? forget emotions and sentiments. Be logical.

My opinion is that she is just pained that the pastor is happy and growing. Forget her family stories online. I'm sure it's just cover up.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by wisewordd: 8:22am On Jul 01, 2019
UnitedAlliance:

I don’t care if she murdered Kennedy too.

The charge here is rape, not prostitution.

Prostitutes are human beings too.
Where is your proof that he raped her? Did Neymer rape the girl that accused him?
Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by Obakoolex(m): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2019
Rape is bad

But if the man is one road side mechanic would she have spoken up after waiting all this years

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo Was A Runs Baby, I Know Her Story” – Lady Reveals by bossvinqualad25(m): 10:47am On Jul 01, 2019
Abeg Na when dis story go end,if u are in need of Venza 2012 model,its full options, price negotiable, check my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oh My Goodness! See Amber Rose New Photos That Got Everyone Talking / What You Never Knew About Dino Melaye’s Baby Mama, Actress Bisi Ibidapo-obe / EXPOSED: Cristiano Ronaldo Nu""de Photos Leaked Online [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.