Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,081 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle (8396 Views)

You Cannot Tell Kim Kardashian From Kylie Jenner In This Picture / Jewish Newspaper Crops Out Kim Kardashian From Kanye West Image; Says It's Indec / Kendall Bans Kim Kardashian From Attending Her Fashion Shows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by floxyrangy: 7:37pm On May 01, 2012
Beyonce wants nothing to do with Kim Kardashian. When you get a new boyfriend that often means that you also spend time with his mates and their girlfriends. If you’re Kim Kardashian that should mean spending time with Kanye West’s BFF Jay-Z and his wife Beyonce Knowles. It should… However, heat magazine (on sale now) has learned that Beyonce isn’t keen on becoming pals with Kim and has banned her from her inner circle of friends which includes a-listers like Gwyneth Paltrow. “Despite Kanye being one of Jay’s closest friends, Beyoncé wasted no time in banning Kim from being invited into their circle, which is exclusive to say the least,”
a friend of Bey’s tells heat. “Beyoncé is used to hanging out with Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow – she’s in a totally different league to Kim.” It’s bad news for Kim who is big fan of the pop diva, as she was hoping for lots of girlie bonding sessions with Beyonce, “Kim had visions of her and Beyoncé hanging out while Jay and Kanye talked music and business,” heat’s source reveals, “but it’s not going to happen.” It looks like Reality star Kim’s tell-all lifestyle clashes with the ultra-private Beyonce’s – who closely guards details of her own private life. “Bey’s marriage to Jay-Z was extremely private, and neither of them confirmed it until long after the event. Kim, on the other hand, turned her wedding into a media circus and the whole thing was filmed for a Reality show. Bey thought that it was really tacky and is not a fan of Reality TV, either.
gossipjacker.net/2012/04/beyonce-bans-kim-kardashian-from-inner.html
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by niki6(f): 9:01pm On May 01, 2012
where they get all this info 4rm i dnt knw o. Previously it was dat kim n kanye had split up cos of her reality show camera crew n ko. Now dis, ppl jst wake up n write bullsh it n cookd up stories.
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by SailorXY: 9:56pm On May 01, 2012
all of them be witches cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by lincy(f): 9:58am On May 02, 2012
Bey is just being jelux of having some pritty dan her coming close to kanye west she knows it a knockdown on her.
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by lincy(f): 10:00am On May 02, 2012
Dis ar dare two recent piks

Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by niki6(f): 1:43pm On May 02, 2012
lincy: Bay is just being jelux of having some pritty dan her coming close to kanye west she knows it a knockdown on her.
jealous of wat is she married to kanye abi wat has kim accomplishd dat can hold sway near beyonce pls say sumtin else. Bsides one is very private n d oda vry public. One is well grounded n d oda is...well...flighty. They av notin in common.

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by lincy(f): 4:19pm On May 02, 2012
@niki6, dat is y bey should sit her ass and nurse baby carter and stop being nozy about KW and kim cuz I know her shouting to de whole world isn't gonna change KW and kim from hiting there target, afterall kim neva asked her hand in relationship, prefer kim cuz she is real, bay has a lot in her private.TATAFO

Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by amakaikeng(f): 5:06pm On May 02, 2012
lincy: Bey is just being jelux of having some pritty dan her coming close to kanye west she knows it a knockdown on her.

Abegi say something else, what do mean Kim is prettier than Bey? Is it with all her fake body (i.e fake but and maybe boobs?) Beyonce is taller and by far more prettier. Beyonce is simply unassuming forget that she maybe too private for comfort.

Someone even said Kim is real...that is a BIG lie! How can she be real when she stages a fake marriage that ended before we blinked? You call that being real? She is just a desperate 'I-am-hungry-for-your-attention-kinda-woman' and she'll get it anyhow/way she finds possible. Bey should run away from her because with Kim expect the unexpected!!! Shikena.
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by lincy(f): 5:40pm On May 02, 2012
Chip talk, bey made some amendments in her body too wen she did colabo with shakira and a lot. Odas let me get it down :
1. After d shakira-hips don't lie ,bey tot she lost it to shakira, she asked for a colabo wit shakira so de whole wold could knw who has d hip more u can atest dat she almost broke her weast in d name of twistn .

Rihanna waz coming up, bey felt she waZ loosing d track she came up with "too late too late" acusing her hubby of sleeping with riri cuz he produces riri music,

3. Gaga came up win pepz heart, she ask for a colabo wanting to beatdown gaga by biting a gala and den ask gaga to bit she den flinged it tru d window but we all know gaga is far way ahead her she silently giv way

4. Kim is not a musician,she is a reality show star and she can neva bee a musician, bey she nurse d baby dat is wat she is do dem nw not nozy, afterall her musics don't pass massages IF NOT FOR JAZZy she is no were u tink we don't know jazzy go behind promoting her music. Checkout a nursing mother being d most beautiful woman in d morld LOL!

She can't be better dan:brandy,late WH, mariah C,celin dion name dear, let kip dis case and move forward. We known d truth let KIM shin it her time
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 02, 2012
lincy: Dis ar dare two recent piks

Clearly Kim is sexier. grin
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by lincy(f): 6:33pm On May 02, 2012
Chip talk, bey made some amendments in her body too wen she did colabo with shakira and a lot. Odas let me get it down :
1. After d shakira-hips don't lie ,bey tot she lost it to shakira, she asked for a colabo wit shakira so de whole wold could knw who has d hip more u can atest dat she almost broke her weast in d name of twistn .

Rihanna waz coming up, bey felt she waZ loosing d track she came up with "too late too late" acusing her hubby of sleeping with riri cuz he produces riri music,

3. Gaga came up win pepz heart, she ask for a colabo wanting to beatdown gaga by biting a gala and den ask gaga to bit she den flinged it tru d window but we all know gaga is far way ahead her she silently giv way

4. Kim is not a musician,she is a reality show star and she can neva bee a musician, bey she nurse d baby dat is wat she is do dem nw not nozy, afterall her musics don't pass massages IF NOT FOR JAZZy she is no were u tink we don't know jazzy go behind promoting her music. Checkout a nursing mother being d most beautiful woman in d morld LOL!

She can't be better dan:brandy,late WH, mariah C,celin dion name dear, let kip dis case and move forward. We known d truth let KIM shin it her time
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by niki6(f): 6:41pm On May 02, 2012
@lincy r u 4 real. Dnt take dis d wrong way but how old r u. Coz u sound lyk my 14yr old cousin. Ha so u r among dos who say bey brk her hip bone lol. Seriously if u av ever seen a skeleton u would knw dat it is impossible, secondly wen video phone was made gaga wasnt dat big rihanna was biga. N telephone my dear was gaga's idea listen to her interview she askd bey n was so xcited to work wit her. Shakira n bey happend bcoz dey wia d 2 bigest stars den. It wasnt any of dia idea. And rihanna seriously, are u dat misinformd wat gossip sites do u read or is it roadside mag.pls jst say u r a kim k fan n u dnt lyk d negativ press she is gettin. No rite tinkin person would even compare d two i mean dey dnt move in d same class 1 has talent 1 doesnt, 1 has been in d same relationship 4 10yrs, 1...well we knw d list let nt go dia. 1 wuld do any tin fame 1 lets her talent talk. As 4 being d most beautiful jlo was named last year n she is 41 wit 2 kids.
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by AgentBling(f): 6:54pm On May 02, 2012
It's so sad when I read things like this. Beyonce is a star and not because of Jay Z. She's highly talented, she's beautiful and hot. Kim Kardashian has got no talent. If u watch Keeping up with the Kardashians like I do, you won't argue. Kim may be beautiful but she looks slutty and cheap. Am sure ur not aware that President Obama stopped his kids from watching Kim n her shows said she's a bad influence. She's trying to use Kanye to get to Bey n Jay Z's circle so she can bring them into her reality show and make more money. Kim is a woman who would do anything for money she even posed nude for d Play Boy Mag. Kim is a shame to Womanhood.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by lincy(f): 7:07pm On May 02, 2012
@niki it not our context so don't drag insult into it,if I may guess am ur mother's mate ,na waah for dis E-book! Dis faceless media we abuse it a lot,we hav bey and kim on desk and u ar cuzn mi, really nigerians ar somtfin else .

@point cuz I don't lik sidelining,I attarched piks as my back ups for clearer evidence u can scroll up.

4 decent home, bay is an african american And kim, I don't know shaa,

I don't know d decent life ur talking of as far as am concern dey both broke d decency rules, bey bare it up last year exposeing her punanny! shocked don't v d piks
Would v should u , but it on net. She had it little with d producer of dream girls. Wen jazzy gav a break. Plz don't even go there kim atleast is real d cameras ar allover her, u tink it easy, not she is working on a script u can't even bust of kenny kissing her. She is working on any K, name it kadesians,kris,kanye west and who know wat next. Plz save ur strenght and stop cuzing mi
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by victorian(f): 7:10pm On May 02, 2012
Who really cares about being in Bey's circle... It wont create any specific difference in Kim's publicity. Am not supporting kim flirty attitude to guys but for God's sake, everyone has his or her own circle. So, why create a fuss about it angry Bey , Kim, Rihana they are all celebrities, and talented in various ways, even dear Kim.. E easy to be in dead georgeous shape smiley. It takes hard hard work and dedication. So Bey, keep your little inner circle, that has only one celebrity member Gwen paltrow. If her circle is so hot, other credible celebrities should join in, nah cool

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by niki6(f): 7:36pm On May 02, 2012
lincy sorry 4 d insult o. Buh which producer of dreamgurls abeg. i lyk kim k show i go home lots of weekend jst to watch it buh dat doesnt put her in beyonce's class honor shld b given to whom honor is due. Mayb wat i shld jst say is we r nt in their houses n even dos 'reliable source' r hearsay, how do we knw bey said it buh since dia men r klose ppl wuld talk abt it dey r celebrities afta al, buh dey musnt b frnds so ppl shld just chill.
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by montelik(m): 8:15pm On May 02, 2012
lincy: Chip talk, bey made some amendments in her body too wen she did colabo with shakira and a lot. Odas let me get it down :

ROTFLMAO. Too true. grin
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by lincy(f): 10:50am On May 03, 2012
@niki6, our decent bey, Lol smh

Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by Nobody: 11:15am On May 03, 2012
i fully understand why someone of Beyonce's caliber wouldnt want to have anything to do with Kim K.

they are two very different women:
one is a talented singer/actress/businesswoman (aka diva), while the other is a "talentless" woman made famous by having a sextape and dating different black celebrities.
one is very secretive about her life and family, while the other has a NEED to be in the media, willing to sell anything she has to stay in the limelight.
one DETEST reality TV while the other one adores and lives by it.
one is not too kin on plastic surgery while the other one is a textbook on plastic surgery.
one is a happily married mother of 1, while the other is a top shelves hoe.

so yes, these ladies are too different.........Kim K can/should only be compared with Rihanna!

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by niki6(f): 11:36am On May 03, 2012
lincy mayb u shld read d caption under the pix n google extensively abt it. Enuf said...Am done.
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by lincy(f): 12:56pm On May 03, 2012
@niki d first piks is most recent infact in line with kim/kenny show, infect if am to suggest, I say she actually took d below piks on comparism bases.
Niki, u can only say or defend ur self, even u can't even say what u could be upto 2morrow, plz liv dis ladies to there ways appreciate dem if u want but don't cross two lines, BAY and Kim ar two diff peep. With diff carr. Am just pissed cuz bay won't mind her business and wait for wen kim ask her out, den she wil look so mature if she turns it down, abi she want strif jazzy and kanye west. Make una see trouble ooh! Hmmmm! Make she allow d guy to play with him chick naa!

Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by lincy(f): 1:01pm On May 03, 2012
@niki u talked about home decency, lemmi giv piks of bay and kim with there yonger sis child. Bay has jeluxy on her much dat she even took it to her yonger sis.

Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by lincy(f): 1:15pm On May 03, 2012
@ nike bay said if gat it flaunT it, make she allow kim show wat she has.
Niki, forget kim has it, even kims little nephew is triping fo kim

Dat is my girl

Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by niki6(f): 4:22pm On May 03, 2012
like i said, beyonce didnt say anytin abi u dey stay 4 her house. Ppl r sayin she said, how true it is we will neva knw. Bey has neva associated wit kanye's women y shld kim b any diff. It jst dat beyonce is a hot topic rite naw so hence d whole drama. N stop hatin on ms jay z she is pop royalty even ms obama associates wit her unlike kim k B list frnds. N dos pix r fotoshoped n anceint....yawns....pls make use of google.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by lincy(f): 4:58pm On May 03, 2012
@niki, kim had dinner @ white house 3days ago u can google it out. See lemmi tell u obama can't do without kim, she has followers and dat is votes for obama. Chick try and be current. Mrs obama waz un tube wear. Bye it nice sharing our opinions.

Point of correction,kim a hot topic now not bay, even in nairaland.kim is hot right now dan bay tanx.
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by lincy(f): 5:22pm On May 03, 2012
@niki, ar u there? De ks just signed 40M dolls contract with d house, someone is up with it.lolzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 03, 2012
^^^^ $40millions for 3yrs, divided by 6/7people.......thats chicken change compared to Beyonce who earned just as much BY HERSELF, just in 2011.

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by lincy(f): 8:19pm On May 03, 2012
@mrbrownjay,off point
Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by handsomdp: 4:45am On May 04, 2012
@ilincy or wat ever ur name is sorri pls I don't think u are as old as u claim what tbe hell are u talking about kim and bey are different people.and as for the fact that kim went to white house that is a lie it was only kris jenner their mother pls get ue facts rite.yiur pictures doesn't even correspond with wat u are sdatying kim is a bad influence period.kim is fake even their reality show is fake kris humphrie know about it.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by lincy(f): 8:25am On May 04, 2012
Kim and @ d white house dinner un 28 April

Re: Beyonce Bans Kim Kardashian From Inner Circle by lincy(f): 11:05am On May 04, 2012
Side attraction

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Butt?kim Kardashian Poses Full Frontal N*ked For Paper Magazine Photos / Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar / Anthony Joshua Sister Janet Celebrates Her Brother Rematch Win, Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.