Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor (71687 Views)

Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by GTFO(f): 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:
Freeze cannot blow hot

Biodun na hin guy

[s]I knew this right from the first date this pandemonium started.[/s]

Let Adeboye, Suleman or Oyedepo fall into a trap and you will know Freeze is a blast furnace

your personal opinion !!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Suspect33(m): 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Nigeria needs to emulate Saudi Arabia by limiting the rights and opinions of Christian women especially. A driving and social media ban for women in Nigeria is good to start with. Women are becoming more bold and their actions if not curtailed with strict rules will keep bringing down men of repute. Biodun is the victim today and I'm ashamed of how we Christians are dragging his innocent name in the mud.

We Christians have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts who would rather resolve their differences in private rather than bring shame to Islam and their mosques.

The freedom Nigerian women enjoys breeds the evil and abominable idea of feminism which is the driving force of false rape accusations. Timi and his foolish wife should be locked up and keys thrown in the ocean for bringing disrepute to Christianity.
The federal government should enforce the death penalty for false accusations of rape . Until this is done, there will be more women coming out to bring men down with rape. sad
you're right, in all this, i can point out one thing, Timi dakolo is a weakling

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Dareal90s(m): 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
lanocfoods:

I am so disgusted by this, i fear for the woman that will end up with men with such mindset
Shut up, ar u saying d man committed the crime, where is ur evidence? If u join hands to pull anyone down same fate awaits u soon.

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Ostrogoth(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Nigeria needs to emulate Saudi Arabia by limiting the rights and opinions of Christian women especially. A driving and social media ban for women in Nigeria is good to start with. Women are becoming more bold and their actions if not curtailed with strict rules will keep bringing down men of repute. Biodun is the victim today and I'm ashamed of how we Christians are dragging his innocent name in the mud.

We Christians have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts who would rather resolve their differences in private rather than bring shame to Islam and their mosques.

The freedom Nigerian women enjoys breeds the evil and abominable idea of feminism which is the driving force of false rape accusations. Timi and his foolish wife should be locked up and keys thrown in the ocean for bringing disrepute to Christianity.
The federal government should enforce the death penalty for false accusations of rape . Until this is done, there will be more women coming out to bring men down with rape. sad

Are you dyslexic, or do you have early Alzheimer or are you by any chance suffering from down's syndrome. This from a fellow born-again Christian! Seriously sir, at the risk of a nairaland ban, I certify you a rape suspect! You can open your mouth and say your mom, your sisters andretty much all your female relatives should be denied the right to a voice while you have one? So if your pastor rapes your teenage daughter, you would kill her to preserve your family honour? Or if your mom was sodomised by a perverted pastor, she must keep quiet about it to avoid being sentenced in court Sir, I weep for the man that 'spermed' you!!!

16 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by ayaside(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:

This epistle makes no sense at all.

15 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by landforeast(m): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
OK

Going! Going !! Going!!!

Cedarwood Vista 1 was Sold out in less than two Weeks
Cedarwood Vista 2 Was sold out in Less than two weeks

Now Cedarwood Vista 3 is on sale and wise Investors are Investing

Don't sit on the fence

With 540,000 you can become a proud owner of 1 plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by ikorodureporta: 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
Freeze didn't criticize him because of his rivalry with Timi Dakolo

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by MrDoGood(m): 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nothing concern me here.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Omega30(m): 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
GistNet:
COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo who earlier stepped out as the senior pastor after rape allegation with popular celebrity photographer and Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola pending investigation.

Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze reacts as Biodun Fatoyinbo stepped as COZA senior pastor. He quickly took to his Instagram page and wrote;

See more here; http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-after-biodun-fatoyinbo-steps-down-as-coza-senior-pastor
I swear I don't pray, I fall into same temptation, but I wouldn't have stepped down.If all great men accused of sexual related issues just backed down like that, there will be no successful man standing.Did Ibiyeomie, Suleiman, Oyakhilome, T.B Joshua, Our Daily Manna pastor, Iginla, Neymar Jr., Ronaldo ( he didn't even stop scoring!) just step down like that.
If women know that men will step down, then more fake accusers will come to jealously pull down the church of God.I am not supporting rape, but if all men should report incidents of rape and sexual molestations from female house maid, aunties, female neighbors when they were young many women will go to jail.
There should henceforth be an equal punishable law to false sexual accusers as to sexual offenders.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by ikorodureporta: 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:
Freeze cannot blow hot

Biodun na hin guy

I knew this right from the first date this pandemonium started.

Let Adeboye, Suleman or Oyedepo fall into a trap and you will know Freeze is a blast furnace
... that's not the reason. Timi Dakolo has been one of his critics
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Benekruku(m): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
ikorodureporta:

... that's not the reason. Timi Dakolo has been one of his critics

You right about that too!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by feelgoodstuffs(m): 2:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
This freeze no get work? undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
So this is how they will ask the CEO of a leading company to step down because of an allegation rubbish if it is me I will gather evidence for that court day. But fashi ehn if and I know I will never but if I dey this pastor guy shoes and I know say I rape am guy na to manipulate evidence
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by buragidi(m): 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:

And how do u know he is innocent, you sheppie? How come thar Biodun has constantly and consistently become an object of sexual immorality allegations?

Is he the only young Pastor in Nigeria? How come that the likes of Paul Enenche, Joshua Talena, Adefarasin et al. have not had cases of sexual perversion and rape scandal attached to their names? Everybody cannot be wrong. This is a case of one allegation too many.

What does the Dakolos stand to gain by bearing 'false' allegation against Biodun? Absolutely nothing. Do you know what it means for a married woman, of Mrs Dakolo's status to come out boldly and tell the public that she was raped? Do you know how many ladies have equally mentioned that they went through similar ordeal in the hands of Fatoyinbo? Guy use your brain, if u have any. That guy is a criminal. A disaster waiting to explode, if nor curtailed.

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by martineverest(m): 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:
Freeze cannot blow hot

Biodun na hin guy

I knew this right from the first date this pandemonium started.

same with Tonto dike....I hate hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Rubyventures: 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:

And also tied and chained to the kitchen sink , that way they can be keep down for ever and not stand up for what they believe in. Don't you think? shocked shocked shocked shocked

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Truth370: 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
lanocfoods:

I am so disgusted by this, i fear for the woman that will end up with men with such mindset

But to be sincere when a woman wrongful accuse a man of Rape after dragging him in the mud the only thing you hear from people is''fear women oh they can bring you down that's all you don't hear harsh punishment thrown at them like the men if they're accused not to talk of finding them guilty.

What punishment do you suggest for women who wrongly accuse a man of Rape?

A lady almost got a guy killed after claiming he stole her pant what will you say about this?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by martineverest(m): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:

archaic mindset

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by TruthinAction: 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
NairalandAngel:
Stepped down for who?

I thought COZA is his property cheesy

His wife is there. But Apostle Suleman didn't step down even in the face of glaring evidences. I hope he comes out of this.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by abbey621(m): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
People who state that rape victims should not come out immediately are part of the problem. In any other incident, we would scream for legal justice immediately but because this is rape, we are saying the victims are too traumatized to get a rape kit/test done and file a police report? The fault here is not just at the alleged offender but the parents of the victim and the victim herself(a lil bit).

Bringing up an incident of many years ago where the evidence no longer exist and judgment is taken out of the legal context and given to the public will always end bad for both the victim and the accused. How does one prove an incident of over 10 years? How does one prove innocence against allegations brought by a female with a large following?

The best the man can hope for is to resign and hope this does not punish his wife and children. GUILTY or INNOCENT, justice here is a one way street where the victim, her gender, her popularity and first attack makes her much more credible than a pastor who is a flirt with big pockets. If the man truly feels he is innocent, then he should drag her to court and let it play out there, one thing with blackmailers is that once they are put to true legal scrutiny, their stories often fall apart. This is perhaps why going through social media is the smartest method she could have used to achieve her motive, good or bad!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
minasota:
shockedshockedshockedshocked
A blasphemous post is termed Savage now??
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:

This Born again Muslim is back!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by sodiamond: 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:

You are not a born again christian. You are such a confused person

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by ibkayee(f): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:
sad [s]Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Nigeria needs to emulate Saudi Arabia by limiting the rights and opinions of Christian women especially. A driving and social media ban for women in Nigeria is good to start with. Women are becoming more bold and their actions if not curtailed with strict rules will keep bringing down men of repute. Biodun is the victim today and I'm ashamed of how we Christians are dragging his innocent name in the mud.

The federal government should enforce the death penalty for false accusations of rape . Until this is done, there will be more women coming out to bring men down with rape.[/s] sad
And this is the animal that wants me to meet him *spits*

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by RiyaGoddess(f): 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
I hope all roads leads to Ikotun this coming Sunday
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Graduateacher(f): 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:

Just take a look at an offspring of a female, a waste to the pangs of labor and the stress of 9 months pregnancy, tufia! (Spits)

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by ise82(m): 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:

God bless you. The Dakolos are fools and mark my words they will suffer for bringing this battle to The Lord’s house. The useless Nigerians that supported them too. Same way they crucified Jesus. They preferred a thieve to live and condemned Christ. The lady is retarded; even in Joseph’s case the woman took his clothe as evidence. Where is this witch evidence. Stop being Jelous... God punish satan!

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by blowjob: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:

NIGGA, MAKE U START CUT DIA HEAD OFF NOW OR WEAR DEM TALIBAN HIJAB grin grin grin grin grin WAYREEEEEE grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by ise82(m): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
Truth370:

But to be sincere when a woman wrongful accuse a man of Rape after dragging him in the mud the only thing you hear from people is''fear women oh they can bring you down that's all you don't hear harsh punishment thrown at them like the men if they're accused not to talk of finding them guilty.

What punishment do you suggest for women who wrongly accuse a man of Rape?

A lady almost got a guy killed after claiming he stole her pant what will you say about this?

Don’t mind them. Fools everywhere following without evidence. Show us evidence; take the pastor to court.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by CanadaOrBust: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:

NWAMAIPKE IS BAAACK!
Welcome back bro. Didn’t miss u though. Kudos to the mod that banned u.
(You have a new moniker but I know it’s u. Only u can talk like this)
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by OkeOladimeji: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:

Please find your way to Yaba by the left side. You have have some gifts waiting for you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest / Michelle Alozie And Davido Photo: Fans React / I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.