Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor (71691 Views)

Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by limitless777(m): 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Nigeria needs to emulate Saudi Arabia by limiting the rights and opinions of Christian women especially. A driving and social media ban for women in Nigeria is good to start with. Women are becoming more bold and their actions if not curtailed with strict rules will keep bringing down men of repute. Biodun is the victim today and I'm ashamed of how we Christians are dragging his innocent name in the mud.

We Christians have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts who would rather resolve their differences in private rather than bring shame to Islam and their mosques.

The freedom Nigerian women enjoys breeds the evil and abominable idea of feminism which is the driving force of false rape accusations. Timi and his foolish wife should be locked up and keys thrown in the ocean for bringing disrepute to Christianity.
The federal government should enforce the death penalty for false accusations of rape . Until this is done, there will be more women coming out to bring men down with rape. sad

I concur Bro.
That's the TRUTH.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Nigeria needs to emulate Saudi Arabia by limiting the rights and opinions of Christian women especially. A driving and social media ban for women in Nigeria is good to start with. Women are becoming more bold and their actions if not curtailed with strict rules will keep bringing down men of repute. Biodun is the victim today and I'm ashamed of how we Christians are dragging his innocent name in the mud.

We Christians have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts who would rather resolve their differences in private rather than bring shame to Islam and their mosques.

The freedom Nigerian women enjoys breeds the evil and abominable idea of feminism which is the driving force of false rape accusations. Timi and his foolish wife should be locked up and keys thrown in the ocean for bringing disrepute to Christianity.
The federal government should enforce the death penalty for false accusations of rape . Until this is done, there will be more women coming out to bring men down with rape. sad

FYI, i did the 61st like on your post...

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Fkhalifa(m): 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:

wink

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Iamicekid(m): 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
eLcastro:
so what do you call for....closing down the church.? The church is bigger than him bro.....even tho he owns it......

I didn’t say make dem close down church ooo, all I said was that step down wey he talk se him step down Na scam it’s not real, it just to satisfy the majority

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by OOLUSEG(m): 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
angry
GoTV:

DUMBEST COMMENT angry
GoTV:

DUMBEST COMMENT

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by oxygenlove(m): 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
lanocfoods:

I am so disgusted by this, i fear for the woman that will end up with men with such mindset
so... Saudi Arabian aint living good

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by kayalla(f): 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
weather he step down or not, his business will still go on.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
thesicilian:
I won't be surprised if Freeze is one of those hidden figures sponsoring this mass attack against the pastor.

Nope. Normal freeze would be jumping all over the place laughing at sheepies who give their tithe to the church. But since this incidence, he has been quoting forgiveness and mercy. I wouldn't be surprised if he was once a rapist

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
minasota:
shockedshockedshockedshocked
Because your papa no get brain and you too inherited empty brain and you will soon pass it to the next generation..

Eediot....
If yahoo yahoo boiz dey get security for their illicit act , what stop the Church from having security to defend intruder , kidnappers , thieves etc..... In the premises.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Ostrogoth(m): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
selfmade22:
E no call your name/ E no even concern you.... Shut uppppppppppp!!!!!!! I STAND WITH BIODUN FATOYINBO..... AFONJA TOO BAD

You don't get it man. He said women shouldn't be allowed to talk when they're raped. Pls read before you quote

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Ostrogoth(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:
[s][/s]

Women doesn't deserve to be heard. My mom inclusive and i have no regrets.
Well you were probably adopted.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by iamlatunde: 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:

You literally just dragged us back to 1950. I sincerely pity the women around you. Tueehhh

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by AngelicBeing: 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:

Hahaha, you are high on Saudi Arabia weed grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Fouronetwo: 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
lanocfoods:

I am so disgusted by this, i fear for the woman that will end up with men with such mindset
u can't be. he has a point ma .if that portion of the bible that forbids wowen from speaking in church was adhered to,all these won't be happening.u see,the bible cannot be mocked.
Another thing i always ask is if x jail term is for a rapist, what is the jail term for a false accuser ?
The evil concept or idea of feminism is the root of so many problems.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by holadhayor1: 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
You this NairalandAngel, I saw you on twitter carrying a big placard yesterday and busy shouting #STEPDOWNPASTOR. He has finished stepping down down and here you are on NL again asking who he stepped down for. hunn hunnnn, he stepped down for you niii grin
NairalandAngel:
Stepped down for who?

I thought COZA is his property cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Vatod(m): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
What if all this is not a rape and just a mutual agreement between the two party, what if they are still having sex, what if is just a deal go wrong... hmmmn I stand by you pastor...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Megatrix: 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
That's a good start

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by jtjohn(m): 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:

Well said.....Many Christian lack wisdom that's the reason they speak foolishy..

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Heavance(m): 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:
sad Biodun is the victim today and I'm ashamed of how we Christians are dragging his innocent name in the mud.

sad
And you think you have made sense?

Take your religious sentiment aside, is the tjing not simple?
This is not the first of its kind, and you already said christians are dragging his innocent name.
Why not just go to court, and we end up knowinv who is telling lies....

If Busola is wrong, she should face the music, if Pastor is wrong, he should face it as well.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Exodora: 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:

What is this one saying.
Containing bidding evil so that it breed more right?.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Exodora: 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:

What is this one saying.
Containing bidding evil so that it breed more right?.
Other men/men of God will learn from this , you can't preach what you are not.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Exodora: 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
Our men are becoming rude each an everyday, the worst of it is that they will never aspect it .
Just today someone from another place of work told my colleague that he is very rude , and this is what I have being telling him since I started working with him , just some few hours of working with some other person boom he exposed himself. Learn from their mistakes they won't learn wonder why we are all human when can't learn from our mistakes .

Just reading some comment our nairaland matured boys are commenting I feel so ashamed and disappointed.
If the so called COZA pastor is innocent he should voice out now or remain silent forever.
But from his stepping down as a pastor one need no suit sayer to tell us that he is guilty.
This should also be a lesson to our Men , be careful about the things you do , they may bounce back to you.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Awefemik(m): 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
My thought is this there should be a strong and punishable law for force rape allegations so that there will be truth small small not all this black mailing

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Concepcion9ja(m): 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:

were wo le leyi.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by esperon25: 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
You are not a born again Christian, and you are probably a rapist.

GoTV:

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by ckmayoca: 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
[Just shut your mouth if you don't know what to say.what makes him an innocent man and the victim the guilty one?1 out of every 3 Nigerian woman has been raped or attempted to and you are here blowing yeye grammar because you don't understand how this things work.I understand because I've been there.one day many more women will speak against this vice plaguing our society I hope your relatives will not be involved.

quote author=GoTV post=79838691] sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Nigeria needs to emulate Saudi Arabia by limiting the rights and opinions of Christian women especially. A driving and social media ban for women in Nigeria is good to start with. Women are becoming more bold and their actions if not curtailed with strict rules will keep bringing down men of repute. Biodun is the victim today and I'm ashamed of how we Christians are dragging his innocent name in the mud.

The federal government should enforce the death penalty for false accusations of rape . Until this is done, there will be more women coming out to bring men down with rape. sad[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by tintingz(m): 1:08am On Jul 02, 2019
GoTV:

Why not move to Saudi Arabia and live there and women living there should move here?

It seems you like the ancient ways where women are oppressed.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by James4bright(m): 11:25am On Jul 02, 2019
Olufela30:
The church has to continue Buh nor with him in charge !!!

God help him n busayo....

Why exactly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest / Michelle Alozie And Davido Photo: Fans React / I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.