Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor (71667 Views)

Adesua Etomi To Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "Step Down As COZA Senior Pastor" / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by GistNet: 11:19am On Jul 01, 2019
COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo who earlier stepped out as the senior pastor after rape allegation with popular celebrity photographer and Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola pending investigation.

Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze reacts as Biodun Fatoyinbo stepped as COZA senior pastor. He quickly took to his Instagram page and wrote;

This is commendable. ~FRZ
-
◄ Luke 18:13 ►
New Living Translation
“But the tax collector stood at a distance and dared not even lift his eyes to heaven as he prayed. Instead, he beat his chest in sorrow, saying, ‘O God, be merciful to me, for I am a sinner.’

See more here; http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-after-biodun-fatoyinbo-steps-down-as-coza-senior-pastor

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by GistNet: 11:20am On Jul 01, 2019

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by OfficialAPCNGR: 11:20am On Jul 01, 2019
very commendable

#standwithPFB.

She concluded by stating that she feels the rape allegation against the COZA pastor is being used by Busola Dakolo as a cover up for something.

“The said victim should make it good by also opening up to her husband on any other gurry incident in her past, not just this. Me rather think someone is trying to cover up something with this ish.
Am sitting n waiting for the end of it.”

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by itspzpics(m): 11:22am On Jul 01, 2019
Its nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by thesicilian: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2019
I won't be surprised if Freeze is one of those hidden figures sponsoring this mass attack against the pastor.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by minasota(f): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2019
shockedshockedshockedshocked

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Olufela30: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2019
The church has to continue Buh nor with him in charge !!!

God help him n busayo....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by GistUpdates: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Iamicekid(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
U see this stepping down stunt Na scam, they only use am just so the people can say he has step down, Person wey built him church from start u now ask am to step down for who... even the other ministers of God wey get church dey use their child do their next in line

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by ifeanyiatuadu: 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
hmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Funkybabee(f): 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
Till the cout rule
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by egopersonified(f): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
Iamicekid:
U see this stepping down stunt Na scam, they only use am just so the people can say he has step down, Person wey built him church from start u now ask am to step down for who... even the other ministers of God wey get church dey use their child do their next in line

I was just scrolling to type this. He will only stop preaching, nothing more.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Nigeria needs to emulate Saudi Arabia by limiting the rights and opinions of Christian women especially. A driving and social media ban for women in Nigeria is good to start with. Women are becoming more bold and their actions if not curtailed with strict rules will keep bringing down men of repute. Biodun is the victim today and I'm ashamed of how we Christians are dragging his innocent name in the mud.

We Christians have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts who would rather resolve their differences in private rather than bring shame to Islam and their mosques.

The freedom Nigerian women enjoys breeds the evil and abominable idea of feminism which is the driving force of false rape accusations. Timi and his foolish wife should be locked up and keys thrown in the ocean for bringing disrepute to Christianity.
The federal government should enforce the death penalty for false accusations of rape . Until this is done, there will be more women coming out to bring men down with rape. sad

111 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by tobtap: 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by freemanbubble: 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
Okay
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by NOL2dworld(m): 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
I am so sure the truth will eventually come out..

And I am so sure that who ever is guilty in this case get whatever he/she deserves..

No peace for the wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Benekruku(m): 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
Freeze cannot blow hot

Biodun na hin guy

I knew this right from the first date this pandemonium started.

Let Adeboye, Suleman or Oyedepo fall into a trap and you will know Freeze is a blast furnace

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by lyriclekidd(m): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
Smh he finally stepped down..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
Man
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by enemyofprogress: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
Iamicekid:
thank you jare

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by lanocfoods: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, i think Nigeria needs to emulate Saudi Arabia by limiting the rights and opinions of Christian women especially. A driving and social media ban for women in Nigeria is good to start with. Women are becoming more bold and their actions if not curtailed with strict rules will keep bringing down men of repute. Biodun is the victim today and I'm ashamed of how we Christians are dragging his innocent name in the mud.

We Christians have a lot to learn from our Muslim counterparts who would rather resolve their differences in private rather than bring shame to Islam and their mosques.

The freedom Nigerian women enjoys breeds the evil and abominable idea of feminism which is the driving force of false rape accusations. Timi and his foolish wife should be locked up and keys thrown in the ocean for bringing disrepute to Christianity.
The federal government should enforce the death penalty for false accusations of rape . Until this is done, there will be more women coming out to bring men down with rape. sad
I am so disgusted by this, i fear for the woman that will end up with men with such mindset

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by NairalandAngel(m): 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
Stepped down for who?

I thought COZA is his property cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by nephemmy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
leave baba fato alone...he ain't perfect only God is perfect..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Xisnin(m): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
Iamicekid:

You know!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Dareal90s(m): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
GoTV:

Valid

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor by Gamusgamus: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNGR:
very commendable

#standwithPFB.
VERY VERY COMMENDABLE " I STAND WITH PBF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) / I Used My Office Rent For MMM-Media Personality Noble Igwe cries out / Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.