Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (71180 Views)

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by tempest01(m): 8:38am On Jul 02, 2019
Can't you book a hotel room and take your wife somewhere to cure your urges? It even spices up things for you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 02, 2019
Take her to the rest room,lock the door and give her doggie style there anytime you want to gbensh. CHIKENA

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2019
Chai so Mother inlaw can spend 2 months in her Son inlaw home!
God bless our culture; Mother Inlaws are too shy to even spend 1 day in your house let alone months.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by joylegacie7(f): 11:28am On Jul 02, 2019
damnnnn............................ not in my life i can ever imagine a man bring family matter to the public... so childish though, some women are more matured sha........

what do i know just my own opinion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nuklex(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2019
Make her mum uncomfortable in that house so she can leave sharp sharp
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by pek(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ikpongiton:
Nonseose. is sex food ?
No it is not. What a daft question. When you marry and your spouse is healthy, and you can't make love because your mother in law says so, then you will know better.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by NiRfreak(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
No mother in law will try that rubbish with me that I will not confront very sternly. That's bullshit! In my own house? Is She to tell me how to rule my house..and even how and when to Bleep my wife..wtf...Why are some men here so stupid and fearful. To hell with her. I don't take nonsense especially when someone is trying to control me.

Some people said he should go out and Bleep...so if I'm Hot in the morning or in the middle of the night I have to endure cos one stupid. jealous, depressed mother in law is around? That can never work, not in my house..she can pack out if the noise is disturbing her.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by pek(m): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
Sulukag:
Take her to the rest room,lock the door and give her doggie style there anytime you want to gbensh. CHIKENA
So anytime he wants to play match, he will book a hotel room?
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by NiRfreak(m): 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
joylegacie7:
damnnnn............................ not in my life i can ever imagine a man bring family matter to the public... so childish though, some women are more matured sha........

what do i know just my own opinion
Will you shut up? Is he not anonymous...

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by joylegacie7(f): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
NiRfreak:
Will you shut up? Is he not anonymous...

your mouth that stinks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Wow mama dey Hot
That is just it
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by NiRfreak(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
joylegacie7:

your mouth that stinks
Mother in law and wife are doing rubbish and u are spewing thrash that he brought it here.. arnt we all learning.. who knows it all? mtcheww

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Mobileowowa: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
lol.Interesting
AwkaetitiBabe:
Music and locked doors should do the trick.

Creaking bed? Use the chair or standing style. Life's so simple.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by sexy74(m): 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ikpongiton:
8weeks is too much abi ?when your wife put to bed ,what will you do,during the first two months of breast_feeding ?
My brother don’t imagine scenarios she did not put to bed following his stories.
Don justify what is wrong with another thing please.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by sexy74(m): 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

Why do u sound like her mother is just a nobody, haven't you ever conditioned yourself in one way or the other to please your parents? I bet the day those kids will hear their mom moaning at night with the bed shaking they might rush to the room to know why their mom is crying, don't you think they will find a way to condition themselves in a way the kids won't hear?
Never considered or said the mother is not important but she does not have to put conditions in someone else home .
No one will try that with her in her own house or her sons mother-in-law says this to his sons wife and she hears it.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Deepfeel(m): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
sexy74:

Never considered or said the mother is not important but she does not have to put conditions in someone else home .
No one will try that with her in her own house or her sons mother-in-law says this to his sons wife and she hears it.
I believe if her sons mother in-law says that to her son and she hears it her advice will be " My son she's not staying there forever so exercise patience, and I believe what she did here in her son in-laws house she will do same in her sons house too, she's just not comfortable hearing them disturb her at night with sexual noise, is that too much for an old lady to ask?

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by sexy74(m): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

I believe if her sons mother in-law says that to her son and she hears it her advice will be " My son she's not staying there forever so exercise patience, and I believe what she did here in her son in-laws house she will do same in her sons house too, she's just not comfortable hearing them disturb her at night with sexual noise, is that too much for an old lady to ask?
Yes it’s too much for an old lady to ask for my guy.
He should let them enjoy or have their privacy .
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Deepfeel(m): 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
sexy74:

Yes it’s too much for an old lady to ask for my guy.
He should let them enjoy or have their privacy .
The marriage is not a new one they have too kids already they might have had sex hundreds or maybe thousands of times can't he take a break for just 2 months? Are u say that man can't hold himself for 2 months if his wife is sick? all this has to do with maturity and understanding

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by paix(m): 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Discuss the issue with your father-in-law or any of his brothers, so that they can talk to her on your behalf. Good luck.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by deltateam: 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
Pat081:
Lol, send mama to market or ask her to take the children to school b4 she cum back u re done with two or more arounds

Baddest.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by deltateam: 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
pek:
Childish mother in law. Is she encouraging you to satisfy yourself outside? She should mind her business, she is supposed to be matured. Talk to your wife again. If she doesn't bulge, talk to the mother. Moreover, she can tune down on the sound and always close the down before you start your match.

Which match? embarassed
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by deltateam: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
Girls dey like this kind matter. Dem don gather. tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by sexy74(m): 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

The marriage is not a new one they have too kids already they might have had sex hundreds or maybe thousands of times can't he take a break for just 2 months? Are u say that man can't hold himself for 2 months if his wife is sick? all this has to do with maturity and understanding
Even if it’s 10 years marriage she should mind her business
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Deepfeel(m): 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
sexy74:

Even if it’s 10 years marriage she should mind her business
Well you can give your mom or mother in-law sleepless nights in your house with sexual noise if you want but this mama don't like it and her daughter respects her mom so she won't do it

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Advancedman(m): 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
miltonchux:
MARTIAL BED.

My wife says no sex until her mother leaves our house.
FROM A MALE READER:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?

Then quit the mother ASAP
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
Put sniper in her Tea angry
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Upton: 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lavyanna:
This thing go reach front page...

Call me when it does
Abeg come see
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by DameB(f): 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
Ọmọ see gobe. Original gobe o. So as jungle don mature for una house na to use car bonnet o like Busola Dakolo said

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
See what a grown up man is bringing online.

Wetin Musa no go see for gate...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by greggng: 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
Yes I support her..you cannot be fucking her in the presence of her mother...it doesn't show respect....the woman might be hearing you guys animal noise ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Benekruku(m): 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
miltonchux:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MALE READER:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?

Ease out. It's just two months. If that's the only pain you feel in your marriage. You need go do thanks giving in church next Sunday.

For just 2 months? Luck up. Don't destroy a happy home with a 2 months celibacy crap. Do it for your kids if not for your self.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
miltonchux:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MALE READER:

What should I do?

Because of Bleep you want to pursue your mother in law... People have lost their values oh.

And yes it is your fault that the bed creaks during love making. Buy a new bed that doesn't shout, a soft cold bed in this cold season that will make your wife sleep with you by force.

My brother hussle o.
Oh I am not married and I want a nice gf in lagos.. Contact me

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You / What Secret Is My Husband Hiding? / They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.