Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (71077 Views)

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by anigold(m): 12:09am On Jul 03, 2019
miltonchux:
MARTIAL BED.

My wife says no sex until her mother leaves our house.
FROM A MALE READER:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?
when her mother comes no sex till she leaves.. its as simple as that
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Sluacoast(m): 12:12am On Jul 03, 2019
KIDfurniture:
Stopping blaming my sister o. Yes my sister told me she finds it difficult to be quiet whenever her husband is banging her. Our mother's room is just next to their room.she is the shy type. Mama over heard her one night like that and she called her attention to the matter. Sounds as if they re fighting and she is always screaming even with music turned up
That's the Ecstasy of the love making. Babe can't control the intend sweetness

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Arckeen: 12:12am On Jul 03, 2019
Daddy but you too like Toto o
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Sluacoast(m): 12:14am On Jul 03, 2019
Sterope:
2 months is too much especially if her husband is still alive.

Me make I dey talk. I no fit even stay a week without banging my gf. Make That woman no go make that man to dey cure him conji for outside
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by NiRfreak(m): 12:15am On Jul 03, 2019
Aboguede:

You are either too young to understand matters like this or you just naive.
Dnt quote
Just forget
Ori e daru.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Organs(m): 12:16am On Jul 03, 2019
sexy74:

Please let’s be practicable in our advice, someone cannot come and tell you the conditions you operate in your house.
If she can’t fit in let her leave.

You are the one that is not reasonable here sir. In our African culture one of the shyness of marriage is the fact that everyone (brides parents inclusive) knows you're having sex. Then, you want visiting mama to be hearing: "yes!, yes!, oh my goodness, Bleep me baby, harder, harder..... and you will still wake up in the morning and you and mama will look at each other.....and mama and daughter will look at each other...and you think Apostle will not hear the bad bad things you do in zaa ozer room....diarisss God ohhh!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by BENEAMATA: 12:18am On Jul 03, 2019
Freehuman:
A 3some won't be bad. Ned Nwoko hammers mother and child but yet still stays rich and relevant. Follow his path.
ahh ! ! !
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by 1daboi: 12:20am On Jul 03, 2019
So this what you ppl av been using to wake the kids at night? And the kids will later come and lay on ur cum smelling and steaky bed spread filled with cum and sweat. You guys are gullible

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Sensiblerealist: 12:21am On Jul 03, 2019
Too much sense wee not kee you. Your head dey dia

topcatking:
Chill Bro. You won't die.

Your MIL's visit will son be over.

When the hunter acts aloof and sits still, the prey will come calling/investigating/pestering.

Be the Hunter.

Focus on work, play with the kids and hang out with your guys.

Your madam will feel she is being ignored, so she will come and woo/tempt you with what she thinks you like (which is what you want anyway).

Don't capitulate immediately. Chill.

1ce, 2ce.... then ...its all yours.

Win the game in your head. You don't have to fight or argue about it.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 03, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Music and locked doors should do the trick.

Creaking bed? Use the chair or standing style. Life's so simple.

grin I can only imagine...

Oh sorry I do not want to complete it so it would not seem like I do not have manners grin
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by ItzChinnex(m): 12:22am On Jul 03, 2019
miltonchux:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MALE READER:

I'm happily married with two young kids ages 2 and 4. We stay in a 2-bedroom apartment and usually leave the connecting door ajar so that if the kids wake up during the night they may have access to our room to seek comfort, which is very frequent especially during these noisy thunder storms.

My problem started with the arrival of my mother-in-law, less than a week ago to spend 2 months. Of course, she sleeps with her grand kids in their room.

This doesn’t stop them from frequenting our room during the night, so the door is still left ajar. Much to my amazement, my wife has now told me that she will no longer allow us to copulate during the time her mother is with us. She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.

My wife has always feared her mum so it is impossible for me to convince her that this is her house, not her mum’s. I don’t see myself going one week without sex, talk less of 2 months! Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

I feel that my mother-in-law is being very intrusive and insensitive and I’m prepared to talk to her and ask her to leave if she insists on tormenting my wife, but I know that my wife won’t find it funny at all.

What should I do?

Na was for you.. Try chasing your mother INLAW and you will be settling dispute you never wished for throughout your marriage life.

It's just 2 months remaining, why not man up and lead your family than allowing 2 month sex refrainment kill your marriage

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 03, 2019
miltonchux:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MALE READER:

What should I do?

Change sex timetable.

Find that Miracle n Nina sex scene...watch n learn.

Go to guest house.

Etc
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by lexy2014: 12:24am On Jul 03, 2019
Easybela:
undecided confronting your MIL will create problem you don't expect,two of them may team up and face you and of course, you know what that means, even if you order your MIL to leave the house,it will still look like her presence is still there bc she may change into telling your wife on how to run your home ,its unfortunate that your wife who's suppose to shun her is even weak.
But,how did u get to this level that your wife can't take your orders ,instead,she prefers to obey her mum and not u. Man up and lead your home,you have no business with your MIL,its your wife who should respect you and talk to her mum.

I believe d MIL has a point& am not sure she doesn't want them 2 sex. D living arrangement is a bit awkward. 4d sake of their guest they also need 2 make some adjustments. If their doors were closed, it would have been much better. It really doesn't look good having sex with ur door open with a guest in d house

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 03, 2019
topcatking:

When the hunter acts aloof and sits still, the prey will come calling/investigating/pestering.

Be the Hunter.

Your madam will feel she is being ignored, so she will come and woo/tempt you with what she thinks you like (which is what you want anyway).

Guy I swear wisdom no go kee you.... OP, this is your answer.... A woman who feels ignored would crave for sex, trust me, the ball would then be in your court and with time she won't even give a hoot about her mum or not grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 03, 2019
So OP cannot hold his member for just 2 months pere?

Wait, for 'immature' guys like us, na so the thing dey always kpansh every now and then? grin
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by lexy2014: 12:27am On Jul 03, 2019
miltonchux:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MALE READER:

What should I do?

Pls repent
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Ilekokonit: 12:30am On Jul 03, 2019
miltonchux:
She said her mum scolded her and feels we are rude to engage in lovemaking knowing fully well that she is in the adjoining room.
Is it my fault that the bed creaks or that my wife has to make noise at her height of ecstasy?

Do you have to leave your bed room door open while making love knowing that your mother in law is in the next room and that your bed is creaky

Can't you put the matress on the floor to stop the creaking and shut the damned door to avoid giving your MIL an earful

Or are you an exhibitionist that enjoys other people watching or listening to them while at it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by AlPeter: 12:36am On Jul 03, 2019
miltonchux:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MALE READER:

What should I do?
Maturity, respect and understanding are the issues you 're having here. First have ever stop to think what your noisy sex does to the kids. When they start getting curious who do you think they will turn to, you? your wife? Or some dude in the street? You 're exposing your kids to SEX in the wrong way.
I support your mother in law in this though the way she put makes her seem like the confrontational troublesome type to me.
She's your wife's mother give her that respect. She can't come and dictate when you have sex with YOUR WIFE, is she mad no but that doesn't mean you should put it in her face. it's only for a few weeks use that opportunity to spice things up.
Go out; give it to your wife in odd places. learn to hid the sex at least make effort.
it's not everybody that enjoy hearing moans and all.
I don't especially if the lady is someone I know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by DaV8King(m): 12:39am On Jul 03, 2019
chris81964:
Leave your mother in law at home with the children. Go away for the weekend with your wife.

Surest movement

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 03, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Music and locked doors should do the trick.

Creaking bed? Use the chair or standing style. Life's so simple.

Hmmmm. Nice boobs
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by teniolav: 12:46am On Jul 03, 2019
miltonchux:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MALE READER:

What should I do?
konji no be small thing.. Calm down bro.. Mama go soon go or do normal bath level..
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by yorubademon1(m): 12:46am On Jul 03, 2019
Callertunez:
Her mum should invite her husband too... So that everybody go dey alright....
grin u be Sir weyrey
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Kareem31: 12:47am On Jul 03, 2019
Take her to an hotel
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by omayidaniel: 12:51am On Jul 03, 2019
hmmmmmmm...
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Larryndelaw: 12:52am On Jul 03, 2019
Then seek refuge outside. If yawa gas let your wife knows its her fault and not yours
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 03, 2019
You're a mugu. So you don't have Tinder app or something, or you don't know where to find babes outside or how to book a hotel room for short time? Mumu 'I am a faithful husband' like you.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by BlackPantherCri: 12:54am On Jul 03, 2019
miltonchux:
MARTIAL BED.

FROM A MALE READER:

What should I do?

Lodge in hotel na!
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:56am On Jul 03, 2019
if am to say I will tell no problem,
but for me she will be sleeping outside until her mother goes [b]if am to say I will tell no problem,
but for me she will be sleeping outside until her mother goes [/b]if am to say I will tell no problem,
but for me she will be sleeping outside until her mother goes
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by 9ja083: 1:01am On Jul 03, 2019
Pat081:
Lol, send mama to market or ask her to take the children to school b4 she cum back u re done with two or more arounds

Na that one de sweet pass. grin grin cheesy
it will like the very beginning when u de do hide and seek stuff. Lol

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by colizee(m): 1:03am On Jul 03, 2019
comshots:
Na she go leave my house not my mumsy.

Bros you didn't get the gist
Read again.
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Paulo3ree(m): 1:05am On Jul 03, 2019
OK
U & ur wife just changed my life with this 1nderful post
I thank u
Can I do something else now?
Re: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. by Nature8(m): 1:06am On Jul 03, 2019
topcatking:

Be the Hunter.

Ma niqqa cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him / What Secret Is My Husband Hiding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.