Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,679 members, 7,840,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement (18806 Views)

How States Stand On RUGA / Ize-Iyamu Blasts Obaseki Over Ganduje Video Displayed On Billboard In Benin / Garba Shehu Contradicts Osinbajo On Ruga Settlements - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by IamSoProlific: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]

Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
lexy2014:

Even if he wanted to give in because of his party affiliation, I believe he wouldn't. He will have to consult d oba on this. D gelegele issue with ijaws is still fresh & ongoing except they won't bring d ruga thing close to Bini speaking areas
the gelegele issue is over, ijaw people has accepted that they are migrant and has apologied for their behaviour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by Berankis: 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
Officialgarri:
I'm for Buhari but this Ruga settlement is unacceptable.

I mean, the rumors of islamization can be true after all. This is how they gradually penetrate territories and strike from within when Jihad comes.

We have decayed to a fault that we from different ethnic background can no longer live together in harmony for long. The situation is beyond redemption already.

North has the largest land mass, they should stick to their territory.
My thought as well. I campaigned for Burari all my life but I have been seriously disappointed with this RUGA setup strategy. It's very fishy and will not be allowed to stand. It won't stand. I hope Tinubu is fully aware of this development.
Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by Melison(m): 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
IamSoProlific:

No near SE, but you're saying Ruga settlement or fulanis will keep killing people. Who says such

So as you grow reach, u no go fit defend yourself and your territory if they choose to kill for refusal of ruga settlement.

A wise man dies on his feet rather than live by his knees.

No Ruga for S/E. we dey ready to give Dem hot anyhow dey want am.

Ruga gbuo buhari and his supporters there.
U misunderstood me entirely
Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by Ultimatezlant: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
limeta:

I am made to understand that Auchi is a Muslim town
They not after Muslim towns
This has oshomole written all over it.

Esan north east is stubborn o

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by Halo22: 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
Read more about the mapped out States. Edo is among.
itsme01:
angry

why should he react na ?

FG had published the list of States that their governors Volunteered lands and EDO isnt included in the 11 states.. PDP are just looking for anything to trend with, soon Atiku and PDP would claim their server was raped at COZA

this are the states concerned;
Taraba, Adamawa, Plateau, Kaduna, Sokoto, Nasarawa, Kogi, Katsina, Kebbi, Zamfara and Niger states. atleast three of this states are controlled by PDP governors , why are they not talking?

Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by lexy2014: 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Excaperx:
the gelegele issue is over, ijaw people has accepted that they are migrant and has apologied for their behaviour

OK. Tnx 4d update. But its a warning sign. D oba will learn from this& wouldn't b too generous inviting foreigners to come& take land in any Bini speaking area. I don't think d oba will allow Ruga in Bini land
Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by Isoduwa(m): 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
Born2Breed:
If Obaseki accepts RUGA then he has betrayed Edo. He will be kicked out physically or spiritually.

Spiritually
Yes they Can
Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
lexy2014:

OK. Tnx 4d update. But its a warning sign. D oba will learn from this& wouldn't b too generous inviting foreigners to come& take land in any Bini speaking area. I don't think d oba will allow Ruga in Bini land
God forbid, the oba of Benin has already task the enogie to set up vigilante around Edo state.

I think the pdp is just looking for avenue to bash obaseki because the man has surprised them

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by itsme01: 5:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
Halo22:
Read more about the mapped out States. Edo is among.

do you have a link to the said map? please copy me

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by limeta(f): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
Excaperx:
you don't have sense

What has sense got to do with this
Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by executive12: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
Officialgarri:

I mean, the rumors of islamization can be true after all. This is how they gradually penetrate territories and strike from within when Jihad comes.

We have decayed to a fault that we from different ethnic background can no longer live together in harmony for long. The situation is beyond redemption already.

Are you listening to yourself at all? You are for Buhari but the RUGA settlement is unacceptable to you? I guess it is safe to assume that you did not understand who the Buhari you voted for really is. Talk about someone trying to eat his cake and still have it. You guys were warned before the election that Buhari has an agenda to Fulanize and Islamize Nigeria.
Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
Officialgarri:

And u are still with buhari.
Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by Inteltower: 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:
Be like say PDP no get job again o!

Na APC matter go kill them!

nah craze dey worry you

what is one of the functions of an oppositional political party if not to act as watchdog on the other
Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by Benekruku(m): 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
Inteltower:

nah craze dey worry you

what is one of the functions of an oppositional political party if not to act as watchdog on the other

PDP is not an opposition party.

Its a terrorist organization! a.k.a Boko-Haram

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by bigpicture001: 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
itsme01:
angry

why should he react na ?

FG had published the list of States that their governors Volunteered lands and EDO isnt included in the 11 states.. PDP are just looking for anything to trend with, soon Atiku and PDP would claim their server was raped at COZA

this are the states concerned;
Taraba, Adamawa, Plateau, Kaduna, Sokoto, Nasarawa, Kogi, Katsina, Kebbi, Zamfara and Niger states. atleast three of this states are controlled by PDP governors , why are they not talking?

...that is just batch 1
Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by executive12: 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
abiolamitodun:

what's the meaning of ruga

Fulani cattle settlement.
Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by executive12: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
Berankis:

My thought as well. I campaigned for Burari all my life but I have been seriously disappointed with this RUGA setup strategy. It's very fishy and will not be allowed to stand. It won't stand. I hope Tinubu is fully aware of this development.

You are looking up to Tinubu to reject RUGA? Wow! When Chief Ayo Adebanjo was warning you guys about Buhari's evil intentions, you guys were insulting him. I think it's too late to start regretting your misinformed decision. You just have to get ready for civil war because the Fulanis are taking over the country.
Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by wasi9ice: 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
That is left for the Edo people to decide,, every other State in the South East and South South have made their points clear.. Give Fulani your Land today and cry Tomorrow,,,
When the time comes, we shall sympathize with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by wasi9ice: 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
jrusky:

But they are shouting the truth now before funny story line start springing up from Obaseki at least the Edo people has known now that their governor body language is dangerous if not warn seriously now.

It's too late to live in harmony with fulani herdsmen bro is too late no going back about that. North has enough land mass let them stay over their ok.
,,good point dear,,, from Ruga settlement to community, ask the people of Platue State. The Hausa/Funali used to be visitors but today what is happening there?, if the people of Platue did not Stand up to the fight, by now they would have been completely conquered.
Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by Officialgarri: 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
executive12:

Are you listening to yourself at all? You are for Buhari but the RUGA settlement is unacceptable to you? I guess it is safe to assume that you did not understand who the Buhari you voted for really is. Talk about someone trying to eat his cake and still have it. You guys were warned before the election that Buhari has an agenda to Fulanize and Islamize Nigeria.
Shut up please. Did you stop supporting your drunken bastard when he and his people were looting the country even at the height of our oil boom?
Just because I love Buhari doesn't mean I must support whatever he does blindly. That's asslicking.

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by holywind(m): 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:

o boy leave political party and comment on the matter on ground
Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by Fourwinds: 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:

Thats great news.

I hope the government will exploit the option and completely halt Farmers and herdsmen conflict.
nonsense...

Na your state FG go use do RUGA settlement...which foolish exploit and option
Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by inereunwa1(m): 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
ngwababe:
Bikonu, Wetin be Nigeria - Madagascar score? we need an update please.
Madagascar won 2-o HT 1-0 ft 2-0

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by tuniski: 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:

Trash
Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by Benekruku(m): 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
[s]
tuniski:

Trash
[/s]

1 Like

Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by Staro: 4:36am On Jul 02, 2019
limeta:
Esan north has been mapped out for the rugga settlement according to good source

Their politica belief ve always been a problem something oshmole and abaseki are in agreement of

This rugga settlement is between nepa station and udo or ude rest house in ubiaja

Seriously?
Re: PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement by awa(m): 6:00am On Jul 02, 2019
Officialgarri:

My friend remain for Buhari ohhhhh don't switch. You will remain for Buhari till your mumu do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officers Protest Unpaid Allowance After 7 Months Of Deployment In Katsina / Buhari: I Don’t Expect Appreciation From Nigerians After Leaving Office / Delta Christian Youths Write CAN, Seek Blacklisting Of Omo-Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.