Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' (23616 Views)

What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page / Kwabena Ohemeng Tinyaase Nabbed For Breaking Traffic Rules In Ghana / President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
A Ghanaian cleric, Prophet Kwabena Tawiah, who is the founder and leader of the Church of Rabbi has claimed that Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo is an occultist and he is ready to reveal to the public where his power lies.

He also threatened to deal ruthlessly with the President.

Speaking in a video, he stated that he would deal with the president, as well as the New Patriotic Party (NPP), for neglecting him after winning the 2016 elections.

According to him, he supported the party with prayers prior to the elections and added that he is bitter because of the president’s ingratitude.

“I know how NPP came to power. Nana Addo have joined an occult group. He should exit that group. He is the president today because of my works in the spiritual realm. NPP must look for me if they know what’s good for them,” he said.

Watch Video
https://lailasnews.com/occultist-i-know-where-your-power-is-prophet-blasts-ghanaian-president/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP5GYBtPmKg

Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by KevMitnick: 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
It's actually difficult to see people successful in politics who have not dabbled into one dodgy stuff or the other. It's like finding a needle in a haystack.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by DEGABA(m): 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
That means he's also an occultist,stupid prophet.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
You cannot be a leader in Nigeria or any other African country if you're not an occultist and practice the dark arts.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by Nukilia: 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
DEGABA:
That means he's also an occultist,stupid prophet.
You got it right! Its only a thief that knows the tracks of another thief on the rocks grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by ojun50(m): 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
All dis olosho pastor
Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by suitlovers: 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
KevMitnick:
It's actually difficult to see people successful in politics who have not dabbled into one dodgy stuff or the other. It's like finding a needle in a haystack.

All politicians are involved somewhere.

The devil rules the world, if you must be the president, you must serve the devil in some way (direct or indirectly).

Discover the best and finest quality UK suits for men at 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by TundeeednuT: 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
By going there with a charm

By the way. Anyone reading this, this new month shall open doors of favour and breakthrough for you. Just imagine it. Done

14 Likes

Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
Pls deal with our President too abeg

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by toxxnoni(m): 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
hmmm
Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
Africans are stupider by the day aswear. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by Kingosytex(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
It is almost an impossible task for one to get to such a position of authority without one being a member of one occult group or the other

If this were to be in naija, the prophet would have been chilling in DSS custody by now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by soberdrunk(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
He pain am cheesy
Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by frankyychiji(f): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:
You cannot be a leader in Nigeria or any other African country if you're not an occultist and practice the dark arts.
Not only in Africa, all over the world.

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by AngelHoly(m): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
Which kind wahala be all dis kwanu

Dnt knw where is safe again.....
Is dat how to prophets release prophecies

God....abeg sieves them abeg
To sperate the fake and real

Please God sieve dem with death so we can be sure dat no oda idoits is going to come
Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by ugbede69(m): 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
who cursed Africa we need to go and beg for forgiveness
Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by AngelicBeing: 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
He is a voodoo guy masquerading as a Prophet, they are called working Guymen, doing spiritual things in a native way and masking it as genuine pastor's , they are many in West coast, nonsense grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by guterKerl: 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
something new everyday
Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by chingymingy: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
Oga prophet how many Ghanian CEDI's do you want?

You sef Mr. President do the guy well nah
Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by OkunrinMeta: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
This guy should be prosecuted for treason for threatening the president
Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by jagabantinubu: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Pls deal with our President too abeg
see this one
Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by ThatFairGuy: 8:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
I disagree with you.
ChiefkeefGB4:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by jagabantinubu: 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
Yeye they smell just beg him for money and leave the story hungry pastor
Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by Triangles1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
Pray for him to be safe not to exposed him as an ocultic, are you not a pastor.
Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by dhardline(m): 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
I don't understand? You supported him with prayers and yet you claim he became the president because he belongs to an occult group. Does that not mean your prayers were useless to his ambition.
Mr man you are a thief.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by adoyi8: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
kjm
Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
Please where is Taye Taiwo .The prophet want to gain attention why can't you go and commit crime so that you can gain attention fast fast. Speechless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fidel Castro Dies At 90 / Iran Readies '100+ Cruise Missiles' For Possible Retaliation Against Israel / Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.