Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' (23665 Views)

What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page / Kwabena Ohemeng Tinyaase Nabbed For Breaking Traffic Rules In Ghana / President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
Prophet sef dey inside the occult...
Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by Shalommy(f): 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
The prophet is an occultist too. Fake prophet cheesy
Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by ThothHermes: 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:
You cannot be a leader in Nigeria or any other African country if you're not an occultist and practice the dark arts.
Crap.

Goodluck Jonathan

Yemi Osinbajo
Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
ThothHermes:
Crap.

Goodluck Jonathan

Yemi Osinbajo

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn. Proverbs 29:2.
Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by ThothHermes: 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn. Proverbs 29:2.
Finland, Republic of Ireland, Denmark, etc are prosperous countries no?

Will you say they are rejoicing or mourning?

Are their leaders righteous or sinners?
Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
ThothHermes:
Finland, Republic of Ireland, Denmark, etc are prosperous countries no?

Will you say they are rejoicing or mourning?

Are their leaders righteous or sinners?
Righteous doesn't mean Christian in this passage. Atheists can have integrity and be honest, unlike the fake Christian and Muslims who turned the country to a fantastically corrupt shithole.
If Nigeria had true Christian or Muslim leaders who followed the Bible or Koran the country will be one of the greatest nations in the world and the least corrupt.
Have Nigerians ever rejoiced since 1960? Nigeria has never had a Christian leader
Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by alobright17(m): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:
You cannot be a leader in Nigeria or any other African country if you're not an occultist and practice the dark arts.
Says Former president mtwweeeeeee see how you said as if you have been a president to each and every African countries before . smh
Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by Swanzi(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
nototribalist:
That Ghanaian President is the ugliest in Africa. Anyway it's a Ghanaian thing

Yes and your handsome president what has he done for you ..thunder fire you kee you there “odwan ba” grin
Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by RexTramadol1: 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
Kingosytex:
It is almost an impossible task for one to get to such a position of authority without one being a member of one occult group or the other

If this were to be in naija, the prophet would have been chilling in DSS custody by now

For a crime he committed 50 years ago
Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:44am On Jul 02, 2019
He knew he was occult, yet he still prayed for him, and stood by him to become president lipsrsealed, birds of same feathers always flock together. This is an occultic hungry pastor.
Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by Truefaith: 6:40am On Jul 02, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at
www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by GDB7(m): 6:45am On Jul 02, 2019
So he is exposing him because he was rejected by the party in 2016.... so pointless why didn't he just go ahead to expose him.. why threaten him??[right][/right][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by Demarvin556: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2019
Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by Aladdin1(m): 11:18am On Jul 02, 2019
See the yeye prophet wey resemble bob izua.ugly musheshe wey no get pair.
Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by Alejobs: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
If you go in a hurry, coming back may be slow and painful
Re: Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' by Alejobs: 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
We may be anonymous but not robot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Houthis Threaten To Cut Intercontinental Internet Cables Running Along Red Sea. / Russia Gives Ukraine Deadline To Surrender Mariopol, Ukraine Refuses / Biden, Meghan, Putin, Others To Miss King Charles’ Coronation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.