Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,126 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani (16849 Views)

Rising Ethnic Tension Between Hausa And Fulani By Farooq A. Kperogi / Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House / Tinubu, Defender Of The Fulani By Abimbola Adelakun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by Benekruku(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2019
blackpanda:
This leprous mouth is at it again grin

What more do you expect from the drug addict.

Him and Reno have become nuisances on Twitter. You need visit their page and see how Nigerians address and insult them. They have lost it all.

Most insulted Twitter influencers they happen to be.

They have lost it.

Reno used to be sensible at a time, but after FFK introduced him to drugs, he just started losing weight physically and mentally

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by Blackfire(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2019
What is wrong with this fani Kayode? Will you keep kwayet.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by LANDLORD72: 10:24am On Jul 02, 2019
Government of the Fulani by Fulani & Waillers

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by Omoslim26: 10:25am On Jul 02, 2019
D yoruba nation as a whole shud nt allow political ambitions rule in dis matter it wil b a shame if an inch land is giving to dis blood hungry demons in d south as a whole including d SW

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by TooMuchStuff: 10:25am On Jul 02, 2019
blackpanda:

Liar. U no get shovel self not to talk of land
Hahahahahah... !
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by jodeci(m): 10:25am On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:

[s]What more do you expect from the drug addict.

Him and Reno have become nuisances on Twitter. You need visit their page and see how Nigerians address and insult them. They have lost it all.

They have lost it.

Reno used to be sensible at a time, but after FFK introduced him to drugs, he just started losing weight physically and mentally[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by Omoslim26: 10:27am On Jul 02, 2019
D yoruba nation shud nt all political ambitions rule in dis matter it wil b a shame if an inch land is given 2 dis blood hungry demons in d south as a whole even in d SW

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by anonimi: 10:28am On Jul 02, 2019
Bella55555:
Nigerian democracy is defined as the government of the Fulanis by foolish Nigerians but for the Fulanis grin grin grin grin

Hmm undecided

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by lolybaby(f): 10:28am On Jul 02, 2019
GOD PLEASE SAVE US,WE REALLY NEED YOUR HELP O LORD....

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by Zoogerian234: 10:28am On Jul 02, 2019
blackpanda:

You and your evil cronies are the leprous mouths here.... all of which FFK stated is the truth and the reality of the state of our nation....zom.bies like you will always try hard to suppress the truth but you are in for the shock of your lives. We will kill all of you when the time comes and nothing will save you. Not even your dilapidated army will help you when the blood starts to flow... keep wallowing in your foolishness

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by Emotionss: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2019
That was why they were sooooo quick to name ipob a terrorist organization because they know too much. But people fail to see this because of their hate

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by anonimi: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:
What more do you expect from the drug addict.

They have lost it.

Reno used to be sensible at a time, but after FFK introduced him to drugs, he just started losing weight physically and mentally

Must one be a slave forever

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937527_buharisardauna_jpegcb12decad1bd9dd31b45d009f2877b1f

9 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by Zoogerian234: 10:30am On Jul 02, 2019
Don’t mind them... we will not only massacre them but have their cows for supper .... the battle line is drawn and nothing will stop the children of God from this certain victory to liberate our land

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by Bella55555(f): 10:31am On Jul 02, 2019
anonimi:

Hmm undecided
grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by Benekruku(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2019
[s]
anonimi:

Must one be a slave forever

[/s]
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by zolapower: 10:32am On Jul 02, 2019
PlanetOfApes:
FIRST TRIBUTE TO NWAAMAIKPE

(Warning to any nosy busybody NLander, y’all have populated every surface of this forum since last week like roaches feeding on every COZA threads, and now BBN, posting whatever the fvck you want; this is what I choose to post, if you quote me for no good reason, I will regard you as a nonentity. Mind your fvcking business!)

This is not a death tribute, it’s only a tribute of recognition to a real and rare talent.
First, I retract my previous comments and perspectives about him which are debasing because I’ve always seen him as one jobless childish imbëcilë who only uses all the time in his broke idle life for spewing trash on NL. The little time I knew him here, I disliked him and insulted him because he’s a bigot and many of his posts are outrageous and weird, but beyond his shitty self, I now view him as one mysterious genius. He is a deep intellectual.
Nwaamaikpe many times sound stupid but if one has ever gone through his posts, one will know that he is not stupid. Every of his post has that trace of talent and ingenuity no matter how dumb it may look.
Nwaamaikpe is a clever and composed writer. He is vastly informed; he’s learned; he’s creative; he’s weird; he has great sense of humour; his choice of words is perfect and astounding and at the same time he’s so idle that he has all the time in this life to post on almost every NL thread, and perhaps he still posts on other social media too. I don’t think there is any section or topic on NL Nwaamaikpe won’t know something about, either past events or recent events.
Again, he’s cunningly sarcastic; and his posts are sometimes unpredictable – you won’t know what he’s driving at until you read to the end. He also has a unique way of thinking distinct from others. He is very perspective. There are some surprising things Nwaamaikpe will notice and bring out from a thread that majority will not notice. His posts sometimes are like puzzle to be cracked. There are lots to say about him. The guy is a riddle!
Unlike majority of NLanders, he has a stable style of writing. He rarely posts gifs, pics or funny smileys and he rarely replies back. Nwaamaikpe won’t use funny pics to make his post funny, he doesn’t even need to sound funny; his posts always seem serious but will most times leave you suddenly bursting into laughter.
Many great minds on the net but fvck it, it’s hard to compare Nwaamaikpe because he’s like all-in-one package. Like having all the characters in one person – the funny ones, the serious ones, the unserious ones, the weird ones, the intelligent ones all stuffed into one person.
He’s one astute mind who perhaps might have been one of most famed African writers if he had pursed his career. He has that potential.
Many great people are only missed and appreciated when they’re gone. Da Vinci‘s works are now being unravelled when he’s no more. I’m starting to unravel great potential in this guy.
The unfortunate surprise is how he ended up as a social media nomad who wanders from thread to thread and from forum to forum. Wherever his sorry-ass may be now, it really needs being whipped for settling down for the less and wasting his rare talent. He should have found himself a better path instead.
Anyway, I do believe he’s doing something reasonable and productive by now.
Jobless or weird or stupid or outrageous or bigoted or however he may look, one thing is that he is a great talented mind.
Well said bro, no doubt that guy is a genius embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by anonimi: 10:33am On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:
The crack head bleats again.

Damn! Dude so much filled with hate and frustration.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6267651_1510641139934_jpege8dffaed6f52da138b21556e4465e5b5

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by jodeci(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by Rollins777(m): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2019
You lack respect with your stupid attitude
blackpanda:

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by AngelicBeing: 10:37am On Jul 02, 2019
PlanetOfApes:

(Warning to any nosy busybody NLander, y’all have populated every surface of this forum since last week like roaches feeding on every COZA threads, and now BBN, posting whatever the fvck you want; this is what I choose to post, if you quote me for no good reason, I will regard you as a nonentity. Mind your fvcking business!)

This is not a death tribute, it’s only a tribute of recognition to a real and rare talent.
First, I retract my previous comments and perspectives about him which are debasing because I’ve always seen him as one jobless childish imbëcilë who only uses all the time in his broke idle life for spewing trash on NL. The little time I knew him here, I disliked him and insulted him because he’s a bigot and many of his posts are outrageous and weird, but beyond his shitty self, I now view him as one mysterious genius. He is a deep intellectual.
Nwaamaikpe many times sound stupid but if one has ever gone through his posts, one will know that he is not stupid. Every of his post has that trace of talent and ingenuity no matter how dumb it may look.
Nwaamaikpe is a clever and composed writer. He is vastly informed; he’s learned; he’s creative; he’s weird; he has great sense of humour; his choice of words is perfect and astounding and at the same time he’s so idle that he has all the time in this life to post on almost every NL thread, and perhaps he still posts on other social media too. I don’t think there is any section or topic on NL Nwaamaikpe won’t know something about, either past events or recent events.
Again, he’s cunningly sarcastic; and his posts are sometimes unpredictable – you won’t know what he’s driving at until you read to the end. He also has a unique way of thinking distinct from others. He is very perspective. There are some surprising things Nwaamaikpe will notice and bring out from a thread that majority will not notice. His posts sometimes are like puzzle to be cracked. There are lots to say about him. The guy is a riddle!
Unlike majority of NLanders, he has a stable style of writing. He rarely posts gifs, pics or funny smileys and he rarely replies back. Nwaamaikpe won’t use funny pics to make his post funny, he doesn’t even need to sound funny; his posts always seem serious but will most times leave you suddenly bursting into laughter.
Many great minds on the net but fvck it, it’s hard to compare Nwaamaikpe because he’s like all-in-one package. Like having all the characters in one person – the funny ones, the serious ones, the unserious ones, the weird ones, the intelligent ones all stuffed into one person.
He’s one astute mind who perhaps might have been one of most famed African writers if he had pursed his career. He has that potential.
Many great people are only missed and appreciated when they’re gone. Da Vinci‘s works are now being unravelled when he’s no more. I’m starting to unravel great potential in this guy.
The unfortunate surprise is how he ended up as a social media nomad who wanders from thread to thread and from forum to forum. Wherever his sorry-ass may be now, it really needs being whipped for settling down for the less and wasting his rare talent. He should have found himself a better path instead.
Jobless or weird or stupid or outrageous or bigoted or however he may look, one thing is that he is a great talented mind.
grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by Dpharisee: 10:37am On Jul 02, 2019
PlanetOfApes:

That guy is an enigma, his writing style is just unique to him. How he chooses his words on any topic is outstanding, something you think he is mad and the next time you wonder how so brilliant he is

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by Aladdin1(m): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2019
excellent writeup,the whole truth and nothing but the truth.Ruga settlement islamization agenda must fail in jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by AngelicBeing: 10:39am On Jul 02, 2019
anonimi:

So sorry for you undecided

[img]https://theblackhistorymonthproject.files./2012/02/tubman-quote.jpg?w=500[/img]
The guy you quoted is a die hard zombie, a dead mugu an asslicker of the useless government angry

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by permit(m): 10:40am On Jul 02, 2019
PlanetOfApes:

thank you bro we all especially 'i' missed this great dude
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by Heffalump(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2019
Fani, you are very much on point!

Hypocrites will not understand, they prefer to give blind eye undecided

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by Justiceori2019(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2019
We are totally misunderstanding the RUGA settlement.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by Henrichemeka(m): 10:41am On Jul 02, 2019
Majority have their say, while minority have their way. That is what is happening here. I thought that govt is meant to address the basic human needs of the society. Is RUGA our need? Have this government mapped out money before, to establish a business for other ethnic group? How did we get into this? Other countries are progressing with great development while we are retrogressing with poverty, insecurity, corruption, underdevelopment etc. Is Cattle rearing a federal government business? Is it our source of income in this nation? What are we talking about? Our tax payers money being wasted on what? This is madness that must be checked and stopped. Actors and actresses in Nigeria will not protest and condemn this on social media, they will rather focus on rape case against pastors, doing media trial and passing judgment. God help us in this nation!

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by FUCKyouALL: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2019
blackpanda:

Yo are a fool. Read his post deeply and think like a human being. idiot

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by FUCKyouALL: 10:43am On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:
The crack head bleats again.
Damn! Dude so much filled with hate and frustration.
Shut up idiot. Nigeria is not likeable

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by Justiceori2019(m): 10:43am On Jul 02, 2019
We are misunderstanding the FG's RUGA settlement.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Ruga – Government Of The Fulani, By The Fulani, For The Fulani by AntiWailer: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2019
Brainless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

61st Birthday Dinner Of Demola Seriki (Pictures) / Hadiza Bala Usman Hosts Bobai, Flag Officer, Naval Command / Igbo Presidency: Ayo Adebanjo Speaking For Himself – Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.