Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation (37258 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb / Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by itsme01: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
oluwalonprovide:

The Dakolo's Family didn't know what they started. The drama continues and might be a chaos for them at the end of everything, the pastor has stepped down. Timi always said the wife was a virgin back then, now we are hearing she was raped at different occasions by the pastor. How sure are we that the 3 children were not born out of wedlock since we discovered they have been having terminating pregnancy before their wedding? How sure are we that Timi Dakolo is the real father of the 3 children since we are just hearing about the rape issue after many years?

The pastor had sex with her, yes! that's true but i don't believe that's rape.....
It happened more than twice, no threats, no weapon and she's enjoying it and she never tell us what the man has done for her in .return since. No one will ever say a word like this and tell us the whole scene.

Well me i won't judge but then again if you ADD 1 + 1 surely you get = 2 and the 2 am getting surely sound like Busola and Fatoyinbo has lots of explainings to do.

As for that Timi, he surely needs prayer because busola would soon make him act irredeemably foolish soon, and both Fatoyinbo and Timi both.rely on fans and masses Goodwill to feed their family and not a business or civil service.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by dyydxx: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
crazygod:

Check kwara state constitution for the age at which someone is regarded as an adult. This is speaking from a Legal point of view

Kwara state constitution isn't superior to the 1999 FRN constitution.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/185851-fact-check-nigerias-sexual-offences-bill-stipulates-18-years-not-11-years-as-age-of-consent.html
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by oluwalonprovide(m): 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
dyydxx:

Lol.....
We are all hypocrite!

what do we say to the Northerners in Nigeria Giving out their daughters of 15years to Men of 40years?
What do we call that one...RAPE!!!
She Never Force Nor Stop the Act, She Consent to It.....What Are We Now Saying Sir

So pastor having sex with a minor at 17 years isn't rape....where do we get all these nonsense??
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by abbey621(m): 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
I know people react differently to Trauma but in all of 20 years, she didn't bother to confide in her parents or siblings? I keep hearing people say, why would she lie but just listen to the story, raped not once but twice, after being raped she went to work for the pastor and his wife. Continued to worship in the church and up to date no one, not even her siblings or friends could mention she confided in them 20 years ago or 15 years ago.

Yes we can all crucify a man because well let's face it he's a man and men have been known to be guilty in 90% of all rape cases but we've also seen cases where a man was sent to jail for over 2 decades for rape allegations only to be found innocent. In the end, this man only has himself to blame for being so loose with women and not taking his profession seriously enough to block out the temptations. Hope he learns his lesson!
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Yoighaman(m): 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
Chriswazo:
My best read on this episode;

COZA Rape Controversy & The Age of Social Lunacy by Dodoh Okafor

1. On what basis did hundreds of people abandon their morning chores this Sunday to go picket the premises of the Common Wealth of Zion Assembly Church in Guzape Area of Abuja and Lagos?

2. Because a certain woman alleged (without any scintilla of proof) that she was raped? Because 5 women said the Church Pastor had inappropriate sexual relationships with them? Or because Segun Awosika said he has "30" women willing to testify against the COZA founder in law court?

3. What really was the essence of the nasty, rowdy, uncoordinated protests? To embarrass the church? To humiliate the pastor? To get the pastor to step down?

4. Pray- are those protesters really interested in pursuing a strong campaign against rape or were they on a vendetta mission?

5. I do not know what other people may think but here's what I am convinced about: many of those who jumped into this rape issue are being manipulated, misled and used as pawns in a complex game of chess by those who are adept at using the media to manipulate the gullible.

6. The man who conducted the interview that sparked the outrage is a certain Chude Jideonwo- one of the many crafty revisionists Nair El Rufai, Bola Tinubu and their lackeys employed to market Buhari in 2015. You are entitled to your opinion but I am convinced by Jideowno's involvement that a lie is involved, that a campaign to hoodwink the masses has been set in motion and with what I know of social media- a mechanism for creating a media storm has been activated.

7. The lady is probably dishonest and no rational thinker should believe her without at least asking a few important questions. I consider her motive to be suspect at best- reason being- what does she intend to achieve by coming out to tell a story that sound poorly fabricated, lacking in substance and designed to bring opprobrium to a man she had a choice to either deal with or avoid.

8. Many would remember the old Igbo adage that can be simply translated to imply that a raging ocean cannot drown a man whose feet it did not see. Fact is- Mr Fatoyinbo never dragged or nailed the buttocks of any man or woman to his church. Anyone always had the option of walking away the minute you became uncomfortable with his body body language or suggestions.

9. Mr Fatoyinbo did not just see anyone and grabbed her by the waist neither is there any report that he ever saw anyone on the street and pulled his car by the roadside, pushed her side and "opened his zip"

10. To be certain, I am not one to support the violation of trust by anyone in authority especially people from whom much is expected. Pastors, priests, teachers, uncle's and aunties, office superiors and village elders have a great responsibility to carry themselves with dignity and restraint at all times.

11. I am not one to blame the victim but when forceful sexual acts keep occurring and the victim never summoned up the courage to report to anyone but rather submits herself whenever her molester comes around for me has a different interpretation.

12. To imagine that the said Busola Dakolo kept submitting herself to Mr Fatoyinbo, attending his church, singing in his Choir, and as I heard- allowing him to wed her tells an entirely different story. It does not add up. Mrs Dakolo in my estimation may not have told us the entire story or perhaps she is playing a terrible game.

13. It pains me to see Nigerians swallowing that story hook line and sinker because some known social media influencers bought into it. This says a lot about how we have deteriorated in our capacity to think and reason.

14. When did we sublet our thinking power to social media influencers and celebrities? If these men and women care so much about rape- why are they not protesting against the mindless rape and killing of women by fulani cattle rearer/terrorists across most states in southern Nigeria?

15. If they care about women, where were they when a certain Elizabeth Ochanya was raped to death by a man and his son? How much did today's sudden philanthropists donate to support the prosecution of the perpetrators of what undoubtedly is a grave act of wickedness?

16. How much social media awareness did they raise when Eunice Elijah was killed by a band of lunatics in Kubwa Abuja? Why are they not interested in seeing that those behind the dastardly act are brought to book?

17. Where am I driving to? Again to be clear: I would be eager to see rapists and other criminals or those who violate the trust of young girls prosecuted and made to serve their punishment. But I would do everything I can to stop the triumph of online mob action against an assumedly innocent man.

18. Accusation is never conviction. Speaking emotionally while being filmed does not amount to presenting a hard evidence before a court of law. Has social media replaced conventional courts or is there something I am unaware of? Aren't injured people supposed to take their matter to court?

18. Is Mrs Dakolo seeking for justice, revenge, emotional appeal, to create mischief or just to destroy Mr Fatoyinbo? What exactly is this all about? Blackmail or some publicity stunts because none of it is clear to me.

19. Again I ask: what was the protest about? Was the protest against Fatoyinbo or COZA? Shouldn't a protest against Mr Fatoyinbo happen in front of his house? Why did they go to disrupt church programs at COZA today? Shouldn't COZA and Fatoyinbo be separate entities? How come the so-called lawyers who lined up at Guzape today missed this point? So COZA should be brought down because a certain woman told a disjointed story to Chude on camera?

20. Why are people so silly? Where's Stephanie Otobo? Why did she stop regalling us with tales of how Mr Johnson Suleiman "raped" her in Jamaica?

21. I would conclude by advising everyone to be circumspect about what's presented on social media. Truth is- the social media in most cases is structured to weaken your capacity to think, steal your power of logical and deductive reasoning from you and what else? Make you a fool.

22. Buhari and his handlers understood that it is very easy to sell lunacy on social media and the leveraged it to come to power- Ill prepared, with a vindictive mindset and you know where that has landed Nigeria.

23. Interestingly - the same group that sold Buhari to Nigerians in 2015 are behind this Busola Dakolo rape tale. I insist that there's a whole lot more to this hullabaloo.

24. You ask- what of the other 1000 girls that also accused the pastor of rape? I reply with: when did public opinion become the basis of adjudication in matters that require sensitivity and tack? Remember millions of people have voted for Buhari since 2015. Does that confer on Buhari the administrative skill he does not have?

25. What else? Who remembers the women who came forward to accuse Brett Kavanaug of rape soon after he was nominated for a Supreme Court position? When are we picking the US Supreme Court?

Let me end with an advice: never sublet your thinking to anyone- especially people whose agenda you do not understand.

Epic.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by izzou(m): 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
dyydxx:

so sexual manipulation of Efe at 26 years and manipulation of Busola at 17 years don't show a pattern to you. Is it until he manipulates the whole of the ladies in coza church single, married and divirced and beds all of them before you get convinced? grin grin grin
You have a serial sexual predator pastoring over young girls that can't keep his libido in check and you dont want him exposed
No wonder the rape culture is the way it is

Maybe we should conclude that Busola is loose since she was accused on instagram for sleeping with COZA pastors and having two kids outside marriage

The case is about RAPE. Stick to it and stop dragging Ese inside
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by ShunD(m): 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
vera1997:
so wat is she driving at

Did you not read through
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by dyydxx: 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
partnerbizz5:

Age of consent in Nigeria was 11 years when it happened. Even if it's now 18 years.
The law does not take retrospective effect.
By this I mean, if you commit an offence in 2010 and punishment then was 2 years imprisonment. If they amend the law and made the punishment 5 years in 2015. And they take you to court in 2017.

You will serve 2 years. Because that's the law when you COMMITTED the act.

See s 36 of the constitution.

Child Rights Act and other similar laws advocate 18 years.

I just gave you a free lecture.

I paid over 5 m to learn it.

Okay. But he can be sued at a civil court for sexual assault, without the burden of having to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. A pattern of sexual impropriety and overwhelming witnesses is sufficient
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by izzou(m): 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
CAN has promised to investigate

Abike Dabiri has called on the police to investigate.

The church itself has promised to investigate.

It was through investigates like the ones mentioned above that public prosecutor arrested and jailed one Tim Omotosho for similar offenses in South Africa.

Such cases are taken up by the police because rape is an allegation that is truly hard to prove by the victims, especially if it happened a long time ago.

CAN has said it repeatedly that they do not have the power to sanction any Pentecostal church

Abike called the police to investigate Biodun who's probably sleeping at home?

And which church is investigating? The COZA that is owned by the accused

Lol. I pray Biodun goes to prison then grin
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by dyydxx: 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
izzou:

Maybe we should conclude that Busola is loose since she was accused on instagram for sleeping with COZA pastors and having two kids outside marriage

The case is about RAPE. Stick to it and stop dragging Ese inside

The case is about Fatonyinbos wandering dickk. His legendary sexual manipulation skills. His bedding and slaughter lists of coza church girls and his predatory sexual skills. I dont care if Busola is a prostitute. I do care for the truth. Is what she is saying true?, if it is case closed. No space for excusing sexual assault
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
queenblog:
Rape allegation: Omoni Oboli stands with Busola Dakolo but says 'there were some incoherency in her claims'

Actress and filmaker Omoni Oboli has reacted to the rape allegation levelled against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, by wife of singer Timi Dakolo.

In her post, Omoni said she stands with Busola but that were some incoherency in her claims which she believed was born out of ''truthfulness''.

Read what she wrote below.

I don’t know where to start concerning the story that’s still unfolding as I write.
The Bible warns us to “be quick to hear, be slow to speak, and be slow to wrath”, and going by my personal experience of seeing how quickly many took sides without first getting all the facts, weighing it against the character of all the parties involved, given our antecedents, and then drawing conclusions from evidence and an objective comparative analysis of the accounts, rather than from emotions, envy, the thrill of seeing strife, I have waited to digest the whole matter first.
What’s her motive for speaking out? Was it just to spite the pastor in question? Was it to destroy his reputation, or gain some financial advantage? Was it to build followership through the scandal that would surely come, not knowing that the pendulum could swing in either direction, for or against her? What exactly would spur a wife of a reputable and beloved entertainer, a mother, a business woman, with a beautiful life, coveted by many, to come out to make this kind of accusation?

Given her antecedent of being a calm, ‘dramaless’ queen (unless Timi says otherwise), with no history of seeking attention or being overly dramatic (at least not publicly), how did she get to this point of going public at such a time as this simply to make ‘spurious’ accusations against a ‘man of god’, as some have said in a bid to sound ‘objective’? I listened to the story, and because I know her husband, and his personality, I restrained myself from trying to weigh in based on the emotions that came flooding in, but here’s the thing, there was some incoherency in some of the claims, not because I believe she lied about them, but in my opinion was born out of the truthfulness of the real account. Why do I say that? Because unless you planned your own rape, the accounts are expected to sound incredible and spurious, and I suspect that’s why we don’t have so many convictions in many rape cases. Is there a manual, or rapist playbook that’s being distributed to all would-be rape victims (aka all women, and some boys and men) that I missed that gives point by point descriptions.

[b]via and more>>[/b]https://kupelove..com/2019/07/rape-allegation-omoni-oboli-stands-with.html

If someone is telling a story that happened 20 years ago, there should be incoherency within the story at multiple junctures, If the story is 100% accurate, then it was rehearsed n stage managed...This false.
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by dyydxx: 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

If someone is telling a story that happened 20 years ago, there should be incoherency within the story at multiple junctures, If the story is 100% accurate, then it was rehearsed n stage managed...This false.

exactly bro. I can't even remember stuffs with precise accuracy that happened 2 years ago talkless of 20 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Iamgrey5(m): 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
izzou:

CAN has said it repeatedly that they do not have the power to sanction any Pentecostal church

Abike called the police to investigate Biodun who's probably sleeping at home?

And which church is investigating? The COZA that is owned by the accused

Lol. I pray Biodun goes to prison then grin
CAN already reversed their earlier position and have promised to investigate.

And pressure is on COZA to release a final report of the findings of the allegations even if it might favour the pastor to safe face.

Abike has the power to influence the police being a member of the current cabinet of president Buhari.

I don't pray he goes to jail. I pray that justice be served.
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by odogwu9(m): 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
partnerbizz5:
I will cut to the chase; straight to the point.

There was an intercours.e. Yes there was.

But it wasn't rape. She was spellbound, star struck or hypnotized. She was stupid too even at 17.

WHY IS SHE BITTER NOW?

She feels Fatoyinbo took her virginity without sweating or spending. This is same virginity she could have auctioned even on e bay. Yes, people sell it. Check.

She felt pastor got it very cheap. That's why prostitutes will ask you:

" HOW MUCH YOU PAY ME YOU WAN TOUCH MY BRESS"?

HOW MUCH YOU PAY, YOU WAN FUC.K DOGGY?

They want you to pay well, suffer or work hard to get the pusssy.

So Busola now feels cheated. She reasoned that the man is happy now after cheating her.
And she came to this realisation not too long ago.

Now, the only way of paying him back is to hurt him too. And the most effective way of hurting a pastor is through seex scandal.

If you allege he stole 2 billion dollars, it would gather no storm.

BUT WHY COME OUT NOW?

The husband Timi, heard of the "rape" lately. Maybe Busola got depressed and mood swings after the RECENT realisation that the pastor cheated her.

Timi felt bad. He felt cheated too for being served a second hand pusssy.

He could have eaten the pusssy first. So he encouraged her to hurt the pastor. That way both Timi and Busola would feel a bit better.

IT WAS NOT RAPE PEOPLE.

USE your senses.

THAT'S MY ANALYSIS as a self proclaimed behavioral therapist.

LEGAL VIEW:

Rape or even any sexual assault case cannot be proven against Fatoyinbo.

You can't prove a rape case without proving that there was a PENETRATION. See the case of Upahar vs State. See S.357 of CC etc. And it's been long. No medical evidence too.

Nothing will happen to Fatoyinbo. The only damage has happened already. And that's to his reputation.

We will soon forget it. Life goes on.

FINALLY, I DON'T SUPPORT RAPE. IT'S TRAGIC.

That's why it's considered a crime against humanity in International criminal law.

#SAYNOTORAPE.

Outstanding
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Orpe7(m): 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lets tell ourselves truth, there was intercourse

She was 17, reading those stupid mills and boom books, she fell for a youthful brother in the Uni, youthful brother saw her as a quick chance to settle score while she was in the fantasy of dating an adult
Fast forward to 2019,
Fall out between she and pastor, shit hit the fan
She comes out to claim rape.
Girl, u werent raped, u were just stupid to think sleeping with an adult would make u a big girl at 17. To pastor Beebo, you didnt rape her but u were stupid to put ur JT into a 17yr old. U should be sued for paedophilia not rape
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by izzou(m): 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
CAN already reversed their earlier position and have promised to investigate.

And pressure is on COZA to release a final report of the findings of the allegations even if it might favour the pastor to safe face.

Abike has the power to influence the police being a member of the current cabinet of president Buhari.

I don't pray he goes to jail. I pray that justice be served.

You all just want to console yourselves...

When he did the first one, nothing happened because nobody went to a police station or court

Nobody investigates shiit until you file a claim. What exactly will CAN do to him? Strip him of his church when he's not even under CAN?

Like I said, I pray he goes to jail. But he can only go to jail if a court sentences him. And since Busola doesn't know the addresses of the courts we have in Nigeria, then let the 7 nights of Glory programme continue please grin

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by izzou(m): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
dyydxx:

The case is about Fatonyinbos wandering dickk. His legendary sexual manipulation skills. His bedding and slaughter lists of coza church girls and his predatory sexual skills. I dont care if Busola is a prostitute. I do care for the truth. Is what she is saying true?, if it is case closed. No space for excusing sexual assault

The case is a RAPE case

RAPE

Or is there any law in the Nigerian constitution that stops a pastor from having consensual sex with anybody?

Busola mentioned rape... And that's what we all are interested in cool
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by partnerbizz5(f): 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
dyydxx:

Okay. But he can be sued at a civil court for sexual assault, without the burden of having to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. A pattern of sexual impropriety and overwhelming witnesses is sufficient

What will be the head claim? Trespass to person ??
She already called it rape. Was any report made to the police then? I doubt.
Any medical report then, preferably from a government hospital? I doubt.

Busola has no good case. Like I said before. She is satisfied already. She has hurt the pastor by damaging his reputation.

Do you know the pastor can send her to jail under Cybercrime Act?

The pastor has more proof than Busola can ever get.
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by dyydxx: 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
partnerbizz5:

Be humble and learn. What do you know? Me ignorance? Lol, I doubt if you will ever get my kind of education sef.

Do you have a phd studying abroad?

partnerbizz5:
She was spellbound, star struck or hypnotized. She was stupid too even at 17.

she was naive and taken advantage of by a serial sexual predator. And this is someone that's supposed to guide her in the way of the Lord. Dont sound like a pervert apologist, making excuses for perverts who take advantage of young naive girls.

partnerbizz5:
So Busola now feels cheated. She reasoned that the man is happy now after cheating her.
And she came to this realisation not too long ago. And the only way of paying him back is to hurt him too. And the most effective way of hurting a pastor is seex scandal.

Your view about why Busola is speaking out now is so myopic and very disappointing for a well learned international law expert. what about the violation of her soul? what about the trauma? what about the shock of the abuse? what about her inner healing. And why can't she tell her story anytime she has the confidence too? why can't she reveal what happened to her if it's indeed true and especially if she hasn't totally healed from the process. You write up is skewed to totally apologizing for this pervertt.

partnerbizz5:
Nothing will happen to Fatoyinbo. The only damage has happened already. And that's to his reputation

I think the forever tarnished reputational damage is enough. That's the purpose of the revelation anyway.

partnerbizz5:
Rape or even any sexual assault case cannot be proven against Fatoyinbo
Sexual assault can be proven in a civil case
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by fredoooooo: 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
izzou:
angry

Busola is just the catalyst Biodun needs to blow "big time" in this country

The same Nigerians that wore white Polos to protest will still be the same ones to bury Timi's career

[b]Instead of going to a court to get justice, you came to instagram and twitter to shout, forgetting that just as people are using Biodun's past to judge him, they'll use yours to judge you too

We will soon start seeing men that will come forward to say they have had consensual sex with Busola and how she's a nympho

Go court, you no gree... [/b]

God bless you
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by dyydxx: 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
izzou:

The case is a RAPE case

RAPE

Or is there any law in the Nigerian constitution that stops a pastor from having consensual sex with anybody?

Busola mentioned rape... And that's what we all are interested in cool

There is a church code that we shouldn't have serial perverted predators heading and shepherding young females. I think that's the mean target of this issue
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Iamgrey5(m): 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
izzou:

You all just want to console yourselves...

When he did the first one, nothing happened because nobody went to a police station or court

Nobody investigates shiit until you file a claim. What exactly will CAN do to him? Strip him of his church when he's not even under CAN?

Like I said, I pray he goes to jail. But he can only go to jail if a court sentences him. And since Busola doesn't know the addresses of the courts we have in Nigeria, then let the 7 nights of Glory programme continue please grin
Police can always investigate something without any formal complaints from the actual victim. Especially when someone like Abike lodges the complain on your behalf grin

Important organisation like CAN can carry out independent Investigations if they so desire to clear the air.

The church can carry out their own Investigations without any formal complaints

You are just trying hard to defend someone who hasn't done much to defend himself. grin

I would employ you to wait for the report of the Investigations and stop trying hard to dismiss Busola's claims grin as you can see, it is a fruitless effort. cheesy

More importantly, What Busola did might have saved the lives of other young naive girls who might fall Victims of the pastor or other pastors. You are clearly trying hard to support the pastor grin
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by partnerbizz5(f): 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
dyydxx:

she was naive and taken advantage of by a serial sexual predator. And this is someone that's supposed to guide her in the way of the Lord. Dont sound like a pervert apologist, making excuses for perverts who take advantage of young naive girls.

Your view about why Busola is speaking out now is so myopic and very disappointing for a well learned international law expert. what about the violation of her soul? what about the trauma? what about the shock of the abuse? what about her inner healing. And why can't she tell her story anytime she has the confidence too? why can't she reveal what happened to her if it's indeed true and especially if she hasn't totally healed from the process. You write up is skewed to totally apologizing for this pervertt.

I think the forever tarnished reputational damage is enough. That's the purpose of the revelation anyway.

From your reply, it's obvious we aren't on the same intellectual wavelength.I can't argue with you. That would be to deign.

As per legal issues, God forbid that I join issues with a layman.
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Boss13: 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
I think Busola needs another interview. I remember her saying she was devastated and after a while after being pleaded to by church elders, she leave the church for Winners. She never said she moved with them from Ilorin to Abuja or the same Pastor was the officiating pastor on her wedding day
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by dyydxx: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
partnerbizz5:

What will be the head claim? Trespass to person ??
She already called it rape. Was any report made to the police then? I doubt.
Any medical report then, preferably from a government hospital? I doubt.
Busola has no good case. Like I said before. She is satisfied already. She has hurt the pastor by damaging his reputation.

Extreme emotional trauma ...I dunno i'm not a lawyer. grin grin I do know there are many other cases that haven't been revealed yet about this serial philanderer that will be able to be prosecuted now if it ever came to light. This is one of the man reasons the man himself wont sue Busola for defamation. He is as guilty as hell, and any move on Busola risks triggering the revelation of more damning cases. Otherwise no truly innocent man sits by and watch his reputation forever tarnished

partnerbizz5:

Do you know the pastor can send her to jail under Cybercrime Act?
The pastor has more proof than Busola can ever get.

so what the fucckk is he waiting for? like I said any case brought by Fatonyinbo risks revealing all the hidden skeletons in his closet. This is Nigeria's Bill cosby. He should file charges ASAP
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by dyydxx: 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
partnerbizz5:

From your reply, it's obvious we aren't on the same intellectual wavelength.I can't argue with you. That would be to deign.

As per legal issues, God forbid that I join issues with a layman.

blah blah blah grin grin grin

You should be counselling Fatoyinbo. Now run along
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Lagbaja01(m): 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
You were making sense until i saw this I think the forever tarnished reputational damage is enough. That's the purpose of the revelation anyway.
dyydxx:

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by tiwiex(m): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
Bomboiy:
Rape is like the most misused word in Nigeria right now... Everyone is now claiming rape victim both the ones wey spread legs like transfer window.

One plus size model even came out to accuse BBN organizers of raping all the plus size models in Nigeria for not including one of them in the ongoing BBN.

Maybe na phycological or emotional rape who knows?

Another actor even said that 1/3 women in Nigeria are rape victims which automatically means that 1/3 men are rapist.

Oya ask the guy simple questions.

Are you a rapist?

Is your father a rapist?

Any of your brothers na rapist?

Any of your friends na rapist?

His answers to all of the above will be capital No.

Where all the rapist come dey?

Guys if we are not careful all of us go turn rapists.

I don tire for this country.

1/3 women are rape victims so 1/3 of men are rapists. Silly logic. There are more men than women to start with so it can't be 1/3 by both. Secondly, a rapist can rape multiple women so how you arrive at a one to one relationship is too simplistic.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Carlmax(m): 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
izzou:

Its true naa

Someone came on social media and said a man raped her and fiaammmmm..... Everyone started concurring with her because the man was involved in a similar case with Ese

Ese's own wasn't a rape case so I can't use that as a yardstick to support Busola

Even if we want to use immorality to judge Biodun, Busola still falls into the same category

The same Busola was accused by an instagram comedian of sleeping with pastors in COZA
The same Busola gave birth to two children without getting married even as a church worker

Rape is rape, no doubt..... But if you accuse someone, be ready to prove it. Don't attach his pasts as your evidences

The kids she gave birth to, are they not for Timi her husband?
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Allaboutkatiee(f): 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
partnerbizz5:
I will cut to the chase; straight to the point.

There was an intercours.e. Yes there was.

But it wasn't rape. She was spellbound, star struck or hypnotized. She was stupid too even at 17.

WHY IS SHE BITTER NOW?

She feels Fatoyinbo took her virginity without sweating or spending. This is same virginity she could have auctioned even on e bay. Yes, people sell it. Check.

She felt pastor got it very cheap. That's why prostitutes will ask you:

" HOW MUCH YOU PAY ME YOU WAN TOUCH MY BRESS"?

HOW MUCH YOU PAY, YOU WAN FUC.K DOGGY?

They (women) want you to pay well, suffer or work hard to get the pusssy; let alone a virgin pusssy.

And she came to this realisation not too long ago.

Now, the only way of paying him back is to hurt him too. And the most effective way of hurting a pastor is through seex scandal.

If you allege he stole 2 billion dollars, it would gather no storm.

BUT WHY COME OUT NOW?

The husband Timi, heard of the "rape" lately. Maybe Busola got depressed and mood swings after the RECENT realisation that the pastor cheated her.

Timi felt bad. He felt cheated too for being served a second hand pusssy.

He could have eaten the pusssy first. So he encouraged her to hurt the pastor. That way both Timi and Busola would feel a bit better.

IT WAS NOT RAPE PEOPLE.

USE your senses.

THAT'S MY ANALYSIS as a self proclaimed behavioral therapist.

LEGAL VIEW:

Rape or even any sexual assault case cannot be proven against Fatoyinbo.

You can't prove a rape case without proving that there was a PENETRATION. See the case of Upahar vs State. See S.357 of CC etc. And it's been long. No medical evidence too.

Nothing will happen to Fatoyinbo. The only damage has happened already. And that's to his reputation.

We will soon forget it. Life goes on.

FINALLY, I DON'T SUPPORT RAPE. IT'S TRAGIC.

That's why it's considered a crime against humanity in International criminal law.

#SAYNOTORAPE.

Best comment so far kiss

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by tiwiex(m): 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
vyke2008:

My take.... a criminal act was committed against you and you never reported to the appropriate authorities... several years later, without shame as a married woman you never cared what the aftermath would be on your family, and that of the accused.... you just came out to social media and start wailing as if the act was done last night...

The question is what triggered the sudden burst? family issues? number busy from the alleged perpetrator? Folks, there's more to this that she is not telling... however, bye and large, the truth always prevails.

If she is a lover of God and a Believer she claimed to be, why not leave judgement to God and let the house of God be at peace... because many will lose their faith because of her proclamation. Souls would be lost! then as a child of God, she didn't think through all the pros and cons of her actions??

So even if the Pastor is guilty as she alleged, does she think Heaven is happy with her actions... in putting the church on for castigation!, NO!!! No matter what transpired between the two of them, of course something may have happened, i strongly believe she didn't paint the whole picture.

Something may have led the pastor'e action or inaction, "for every action, there's a reaction" if the whole truth is painted, she will get even more of the blame... Her actions towards the pastor may have triggered biology/chemistry in-between... then in the end... after so many years... he is happily married and you are also... why not move on for the sake of Christ, and the possible stigma on both families, as well as the dent on the house of God... and you are claiming to be a christian... people are busy wasting data and hailing you... pride goes before a fall... whatever we do... let's think it through and be rational and not sentimental! God is love, God is judgement.... Not the court, not the social media!

Someone that has value and respect for the family, the body of Christ, the church won't do what she is doing! People just stay in the church and behave worldly? Whether the pastor committed the crime or not is not the point. The point is handling things like children of God, as we all claim to be.

Report to the congregational authority, and let the church handle it. Unless of course there is more to it!

Let's see how it ends!

And for the record, I'm not a member of COZA... I'm just a concerned christian watching the house of God in the verge of collapse! Yet, people are protesting with their meaningful time!

***RUGA is knocking on our doors, how many of those protesters has hit the street of Nigeria? None! The Fulanis are prepping to plant their roots all over the country, and we don't see a need to protest!!! The country is full of mediocre!

May God help us all!

Cheers!

You seem to be more concerned about the body of Christ than a soul damaged by a member of the body. Based on your logic, the young boys raped by Catholic priests should have kept quiet so as not to bring the church into disrepute. I am not saying Busola is innocent or guilty. Time will tell. My response is to your logic saying even if Busola is telling the truth, she should have kept it to herself for the sake of the church. I disagree.
Re: Omoni Oboli Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation by Megatrix: 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
Incoherency indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Stuns In Bra Top / Veteran Musician, Chris Ajilo Is Dead (Photos) / Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.