Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Buhari; A Victim Of Propaganda And Religious Bigotry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari; A Victim Of Propaganda And Religious Bigotry (368 Views)

"No Amount Of Propaganda Can Derail The Renewed Hope Agenda" - Gbajabiamila / Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone / Emefiele: Nigeria Under Buhari Has Defeated Ethnic And Religious Bigotry – Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari; A Victim Of Propaganda And Religious Bigotry by Biodun556(m): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
President Buhari ordered Nigerian army, the FRSC and other government agencies to purchase vehicles from INNOSON, Nigerians hailed him, no religious coloration.

He also ensured that all NYSC shoes and uniforms are made in Aba and not imported as usual, no tribal war.

But now trying to find solutions to herdmen/farmer crises; an idea he never imposed on anybody. Poeple are chanting war song

Na wa for Nigerians
Re: Buhari; A Victim Of Propaganda And Religious Bigotry by tuniski: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
Biodun556:
President Buhari ordered Nigerian army, the FRSC and other government agents to purchase vehicles from INNOSON, Nigerians hailed him, no religious coloration.

He also ensured that all NYSC shoes and uniforms are made in Aba and not imported as usual, no tribal war.

But now trying to find solutions to herdmen/farmer crises; an idea he never imposed on anybody. Poeple are chanting war song

Na wa for Nigerians

Who is this?

1 Like

Re: Buhari; A Victim Of Propaganda And Religious Bigotry by Born2Breed(f): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
tuniski:

Who is this?

A Zombie, high on dry cowdung

2 Likes

Re: Buhari; A Victim Of Propaganda And Religious Bigotry by Turantula(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2019
This OP is the fourth most dangerous illetrate terroritian in the world
Re: Buhari; A Victim Of Propaganda And Religious Bigotry by celeiyke: 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
Biodun556:
President Buhari ordered Nigerian army, the FRSC and other government agencies to purchase vehicles from INNOSON, Nigerians hailed him, no religious coloration.

Na wa for Nigerians

U are a clown. All these preceded 2015
Re: Buhari; A Victim Of Propaganda And Religious Bigotry by jamace(m): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
Biodun556:

Na wa for Nigerians
If I call you a DUNG SNIFFER now, NL will say I break a rule, abi? Abeg NL forgive me. I just have to give it to some people who do not have or value their ancestral land.
Re: Buhari; A Victim Of Propaganda And Religious Bigotry by phemy36(m): 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2019
jamace:
If I call you a DUNG SNIFFER now, NL will say I break a rule, abi? Abeg NL forgive me. I just have to give it to some people who do not have or value their ancestral land.

Don't reply him, he is not a Yoruba man. He is one of the Fulani man send to media platform to disguise as a Yoruba man to deceive others. Ignore him. It won't work. We are battle ready for them.
Re: Buhari; A Victim Of Propaganda And Religious Bigotry by jamace(m): 4:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
phemy36:

Don't reply him, he is not a Yoruba man. He is one of the Fulani man send to media platform to disguise as a Yoruba man to deceive others. Ignore him. It won't work. We are battle ready for them.
Thank you jare. cool

(1) (Reply)

NO Way!patience Jonathan Reacts As Federal Government Seize Her N12.2bn / House Of Reps In Free-for-all As Speaker Gbajabiamila Suspends Plenary / I Didn’t Withdraw $470m To Fund FG Delegation To AFCON – Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.