Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown (34126 Views)

Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return / Lionel Messi Named In Argentina Squad For Copa America / TV Stars, Footballers, Musicians For Copa Lagos Celebrity Match. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by Memphitz537(m): 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
GOAT in Barcelona FC FC colours......
ASUNN in Argentina national colours

2 Likes

Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
Messi's Haters are warming up.

Let me check previous posts of the OP sef...
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by goslowgoslow(m): 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
udemzyudex:
Brazil go trash this ones like kid.
Any match between Argentina and Brazil is always difficult to predict, no matter the odds the two sides will give their best. By the way is it Argentine team ( with or without Messi) that Brazil will trash like kids? Smh!!!
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by kereman1: 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
up messi
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by martowskin1(m): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
Kelvinkertzy:
Brazil for d win

Instagram account for sale. 23.9k followers, price is 10k. Call me or chat me 08166322483 for details of the account!!

So this is the reason u guys create fake celebrities account to gain followers and later sell it

Nigeria, poverty na cause

2 Likes

Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by promiseniqqa(m): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
NwaBoy:
grin
dude weh no get wok
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by nepapole(m): 6:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
2 dead teams..

3 Likes

Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by sweetjohn(m): 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
nepapole:
2 dead teams..
Na you kill them. Its like you just want to type for typing sake. How can you call Brazil dead?
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
End of the road for argentina. A 0-0 halftime score and 2-1 FT score

1 Like

Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by englishmart(m): 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
Kelvinkertzy:
Brazil for d win

Instagram account for sale. 23.9k followers, price is 10k. Call me or chat me 08166322483 for details of the account!!
And how many following?

1 Like

Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by Fuckthamods: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
Brazil better win this for me.. Infact i prefer Nigeria crashing out of afcon than brazil loosing to Argentina.

2 Likes

Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by Whobedatte(m): 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
Messi haters full here
God go disappoint una today
Lapulga
G.O.A.T

4 Likes

Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by encryptjay(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Brazil better win this for me.. Infact i prefer Nigeria crashing out of afcon than brazil loosing to Argentina.
The false GOAT must be stopped huh grin
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by udemzyudex(m): 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Any match between Argentina and Brazil is always difficult to predict, no matter the odds the two sides will give their best. By the way is it Argentine team ( with or without Messi) that Brazil will trash like kids? Smh!!!

Yes the one with Messi.
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by namiji2598: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
God save the king!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by pat077: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
This game will end in a penalty shootout
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by Fuckthamods: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
encryptjay:

The false GOAT must be stopped huh grin
Yes o.. Or else we won't hear word because of his ass lickers grin
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
Messi and Argentina can overcome Brazil. D koko na Chile wey wan monopolize Copa America... Am sure they'll (Chile) defeat Peru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by Soso990240(m): 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
This match is like the final.. The winner of d match will eventually win d tournament.. mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by oaselemi: 6:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
That short midget need to cry tonight
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by DimIsaac10(m): 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
If Messi scrape tru , d mignets go still say him go loose final
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by ahsanq: 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lordjb:
Nice one, make them train well grin
but I still think this wasn't the wisest of the decision made by [url][/url][url]http://phonebot.com.au/
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by etibaba(m): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
ralmix:
Abeg what’s the name of the[b] camera[/b] e clear pass real life .... mad pixel
The only interesting thing about the post was the picture quality.

2 Likes

Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by danilo2010(m): 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
Chile still dey this competition
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by dejio42(m): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
End of the road for argentina. A 0-0 halftime score and 2-1 FT score
Only you be 22 players. E sure 4 U
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by vicfajeze: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
robinsoncrosoe:
Let the best team win

FTC
I dedicate this to pastor biodun.may he continue to rape them oloshos.

Nonsense and ingredients
WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID AS NOT RESPECTING A RESPECTED MAN OF GOD?

2 Likes

Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by psalmylee(m): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
RIGA go beat the two teams jare.they no sabi joor.I trust my Darling super eagles.the nations cup is coming here to RUGA

1 Like

Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Argentina will win this game. Messi will score and after the game he will also complement the Brazilians on a very nice pitch ... grin
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by Zzyy(m): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
Chief bottler himself grin
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by enemyofprogress: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
Pls what link can one use to wash the march?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles Players Honour Ighalo's Father At Maracana Stadium / 'Why Super Eagles Lost To Argentina' – Jay-Jay Okocha Speaks / Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.