Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown (34124 Views)

Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return / Lionel Messi Named In Argentina Squad For Copa America / TV Stars, Footballers, Musicians For Copa Lagos Celebrity Match. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by enemyofprogress: 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
vicfajeze:
WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID AS NOT RESPECTING A RESPECTED MAN OF GOD?
which man of God?that one wey just dey Fatoyinbolised up and down with reckless abandon
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
Jakasibo:
The midget may be going home tonight
I'm 70% sure about this
Messi is taller than Maradona tho!!

Hate responsibly...

2 Likes

Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Please Brazil, I will love to see Messi cry again..

Please, help me break his heart.

Thank U.. grin
Hate responsibly...
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
Memphitz537:
GOAT in Barcelona FC FC colours......
ASUNN in Argentina national colours
Yet he is the highest goal scorer and highest assist holder in Argentina history...

1 Like

Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Brazil better win this for me.. Infact i prefer Nigeria crashing out of afcon than brazil loosing to Argentina.

Hate responsibly...
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by Bari2019: 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
post=79878548:
Who thinks ARGENTINA will win?
the will always win
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by NOL2dworld(m): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
eni4real:
Hate responsibly...

grin
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
encryptjay:

The false GOAT must be stopped huh grin

Roger Federer (Tennis GOAT): "Messi is the GOAT of football"

Thiago Silva (Brazil Captain): "Messi is the GOAT of football"

Encryptjay (A Nairalander): "Messi is the false GOAT"

Which opinion is more credible ?

Hate responsibly....
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
oaselemi:
That short midget need to cry tonight
"ShortMidget"

Have you ever seen a tall Midget before

Messi is taller than Maradona tho tongue

Hate responsibly...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
Zzyy:
Chief bottler himself grin
5 Ballon d'or!!!
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by encryptjay(m): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
eni4real:

Roger Federer (Tennis GOAT): "Messi is the GOAT of football"

Thiago Silva (Brazil Captain): "Messi is the GOAT of football"

Encryptjay (A Nairalander): "Messi is the false GOAT"

Which opinion is more credible ?

Hate responsibly....
Calm down boss grin

Hate is a really word.

Other great personalities have similarly quotes concerning Ronaldo so I don't know what you're trying to say there.

Lastly, work on your self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
encryptjay:

Calm down boss grin

Hate is a really word.

Other great personalities have similarly quotes concerning Ronaldo so I don't know what you're trying to say there.

Lastly, work on your self esteem.
No be only self esteem... shocked
People hate Messi for no reason... But my self esteem is what you prefer to talk about??
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by DelphiOracle(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
zikter:
This competition is just weird, invited countries from outside the continent, straight to penalties after 90mins. it just don't seem interesting for me.
really. Which country Dem invite
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by encryptjay(m): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
eni4real:
No be only self esteem... shocked
People hate Messi for no reason... But my self esteem is what you prefer to talk about??
Yeah, there's something not right about it
People hate on Ronaldo too for no reason.
We all have preferences.
I've got Messi pictures in phone so tell me how you detest someone and still have their pics?
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
encryptjay:

We all have preferences.
I've got Messi pictures in phone so tell me how you detest someone and still have their pics?
If you have preferences, hail your player and stop hating on the better player...

Stop wishing Messi bad luck...

Hate responsibly...
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by Memberclub(m): 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Brazil better win this for me.. Infact i prefer Nigeria crashing out of afcon than brazil loosing to Argentina.
LMAO. Stupid penaldo fan. grin
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by zikter(m): 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
DelphiOracle:
really. Which country Dem invite
Qarter played there this edition. were in the same group with Argentina. Meanwhile Japan is lined up for the next edition
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by Jokerman(m): 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
Retirement 3.0 loading........ grin
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by vickydevoka(m): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
zikter:
This competition is just weird, invited countries from outside the continent, straight to penalties after 90mins. it just don't seem interesting for me.
Haba this is not the first tym. They were inviting Mexico
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by Larryslim(m): 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
vicfajeze:
WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID AS NOT RESPECTING A RESPECTED MAN OF GOD?
I think you need to take back that words.
A rapist should never be labelled as a Man of God, or does God condone raping?
He should never be addressed by that title!
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by Lordjb: 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
ahsanq:
but I still think this wasn't the wisest of the decision made by [url][/url][url]http://phonebot.com.au/
Maybe wink
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by Larryslim(m): 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
I think the competition between Messi and Ronaldo fans now is toxic and hateful, which is very bad.
Ronaldo fans don't wanna see messi win, neither do Messi fans want Ronaldo too.
I'm a manutd fan, but a messi fan but that doesn't mean I'll wish Ronaldo bad luck in any match he's gonna play in, it's not like they are playing against eachother.
Y'all can chill ffs!
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by umt13(m): 9:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
Wic time is the kickoff
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by briggson07(m): 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
Brasil Winn..

Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by shogsman(m): 9:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
encryptjay:

We all have preferences.

You're in contrast with yourself, you prefer Ronaldo simple,that doesn't underscore the achievement of messi,y'all should just learn to appreciate the two talents.
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by encryptjay(m): 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
shogsman:

You're in contrast with yourself, you prefer Ronaldo simple,that doesn't underscore the achievement of messi,y'all should just learn to appreciate the two talents.
I don't know why you guys are taking this serious.
Ronaldo is my GOAT, oya come and beat me grin
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by blazer2018: 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
With what i have being watching Argentina play at this year's Copa America, they will not even make it beyond 90mins...so uncoordinated play...defense na disaster...Aguero, dead...Di Maria dead...Messi, fluctuating...Otamendi, major dead...the names in their midfield dey nauseating sef...their play na anywhere belle face... grin

final score: 3-1 in favour of Brazil

2 Likes

Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by Damfostopper(m): 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
well on books abi paper..... Brazil should have a easy run over Argentina ......

but since immemorial.... Argentina has been flogging them even at Argentina's worst...

so Argentina scaling through tonight is 70%.......

las las I know say na Chile go Carry that invitational tournament trophy
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by ta4ba3(m): 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
Any link to watch d match
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by lovinhubby2wife(m): 11:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
englishmart:
And how many following?
200,000+ I guess. Fear them o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Super Eagles Players Honour Ighalo's Father At Maracana Stadium / 'Why Super Eagles Lost To Argentina' – Jay-Jay Okocha Speaks / English Premier League: Which Team Has The Best Midfield?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.