Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,498 members, 7,836,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown (34127 Views)

Messi Shaves His Beard As Enthusiastic Barca Stars Train Before La Liga Return / Lionel Messi Named In Argentina Squad For Copa America / TV Stars, Footballers, Musicians For Copa Lagos Celebrity Match. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by FRESHG(m): 1:47am On Jul 03, 2019
TONYEBARCANISTA MY BOY IS STILL AWAKE
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by udemzyudex(m): 1:55am On Jul 03, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Any match between Argentina and Brazil is always difficult to predict, no matter the odds the two sides will give their best. By the way is it Argentine team ( with or without Messi) that Brazil will trash like kids? Smh!!!
Brazil �� is leading oooo
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by Donchukz(m): 2:16am On Jul 03, 2019
Gabriel Jesus scores,Brazil 1:0 Argentina,he scored 19" into the game,and more goals are coming,but the question remains; can Lionel messi help Argentina out,the next 45" will answer the question

1 Like

Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by kinzd(m): 2:46am On Jul 03, 2019
Donchukz:
Gabriel Jesus scores,Brazil 1:0 Argentina,he scored 19" into the game,and more goals are coming,but the question remains; can Lionel messi help Argentina out,the next 45" will answer the question
my man how far nah any site to streamlive this match?
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by chykmoni(m): 2:48am On Jul 03, 2019
kinzd:
my man how far nah any site to streamlive this match?

Same question. I really want to watch this match
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by riczy(m): 2:50am On Jul 03, 2019
FIRDAUS3:
Like for Brazil share for Argentina
L/S doesn't win match
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by briggson07(m): 3:13am On Jul 03, 2019
Brazil 2
Argentina 0

Bye bye to messiful messi
maybe the last for him 74th minute now

1 Share

Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by chykmoni(m): 3:14am On Jul 03, 2019
https://www.stream2watch.ws/live/brazil-vs-argentina

I found it. 2-0 in favour of Brazil.
82 mins played
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by chykmoni(m): 3:19am On Jul 03, 2019
4 mins additional time.
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by briggson07(m): 3:36am On Jul 03, 2019
oluwasegun007:
My boy would disappoint haters tonight

Sorry o u mean mess

He is deaded already

Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:42am On Jul 03, 2019
Messi has once again disappointed. He and his teammates actually played better overall but were not clinical in front of goal/final third. Messi’s chances for winning an international trophy are diminishing and he has only himself to blame.
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by encryptjay(m): 3:48am On Jul 03, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
Messi has once again disappointed. He and his teammates actually played better overall but were not clinical in front of goal/final third. Messi’s chances for winning an international trophy are diminishing and he has only himself to blame.
I guess it was the pitch after all grin

2 Likes

Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:25am On Jul 03, 2019
encryptjay:

I guess it was the pitch after all grin
ha ha ... see the smooth passes Brazil made in the build up to their first goal. I really thought Messi would score in those free kicks. He feels very pressured when playing for Argentina.
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by kbomz(m): 5:12am On Jul 03, 2019
Brazil 2:0 Argentina
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by IAmTobore(m): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2019
zikter:
Qarter played there this edition. were in the same group with Argentina. Meanwhile Japan is lined up for the next edition
Both Qatar and Japan took parts in the competition. In my honest opinion, I think they didn't invite enough guest participants. I think they invited guests because they were celebrating this edition of the competition.
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by DelphiOracle(m): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2019
zikter:
Qarter played there this edition. were in the same group with Argentina. Meanwhile Japan is lined up for the next edition
e no make sense jare.
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by oluwasegun007(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2019
briggson07:

Sorry o u mean mess

He is deaded already

Wicked pelson.

1 Like

Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by goslowgoslow(m): 11:54am On Jul 03, 2019
udemzyudex:

Brazil �� is leading oooo
Guy read between the lines. I did say that Brazil cannot beat Argentina. Did I?
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by mechanics(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
Am supporting Brasil.
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by Memphitz537(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
eni4real:
Yet he is the highest goal scorer and highest assist holder in Argentina history...
Wetin end am las las??
Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Memphitz537:

Wetin end am las las??
Higuain misses in the finals. Poor striker effects!!

He ruined the chances of peak Messi to win World cup/Copa!!

Re: Argentina And Brazil Stars Train For Copa America Semi-final Showdown by FIRDAUS3(m): 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
riczy:
L/S doesn't win match
After the Match! Not before the Match grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can this £475m Man United Line-up Lead Erik Ten Hag To EPL Success? / What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? / English Premier League: Which Team Has The Best Midfield?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.