Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari (14683 Views)

Election: Nigerians Get USA's Permission To Hold Protest Opposite White House / 2023 Election: Nigerians Not Courts Should Choose Leaders - Goodluck Jonathan / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by Dorischuks: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that the results of 2019 presidential election clearly reflect the interest of Nigerians.

He assured that having received the mandate for a second term in office, he will not disappoint the people.

According to a statement on Tuesday, by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, Buhari said this when he received the Buhari Support Group Centre led by the Director General, Alhaji Umaru Dembo, at the State House, Abuja.

He said his administration will serve honestly and genuinely, with a focus on unleashing the human and natural potentials of the country for growth.

“The 2019 elections are behind us. Nigerians have spoken, and they have spoken loudly in our favour. It is now time to serve them, and serve well. We will not fail.
“We will serve honestly, genuinely, and with our heart and might. Our country has oscillated for too long at the level of promises and potentials. It is now time to explore and exploit the potentials for the good of all Nigerians, particularly the ordinary people. It shall be accomplished,” he said.

The President commended members of the Buhari Support Group Centre for their steadfastness, assuring them of inclusiveness in pursuing the goal of good governance for the country.

“This group is composed of people who have identified with me since I threw my political hat into the ring in 2002. And they have stood with me through thick and thin, abiding with me in the electoral and legal processes of 2003, 2007, 2011, till God gave us victory in 2015, and also 2019.

“Many more people joined us along the line, and the Centre expands by the day. I salute your faithfulness, your persistency, and your ruggedness. It never ceases to amaze me that you have kept faith, even when I have not given you much, or even anything, in return,’’ he added.

Buhari said the group’s interest in the growth and development of the country through good and honest governance, and not personal gains or interests, will be remembered by posterity.

In his remark, the Director-General of the Centre assured the President of the continuous support of members for the actualisation of his mandate for Nigerians, noting that the Centre had already started work on institutionalising the philosophy of “Buharism’’.

He said the Buhari Support Group Centre will be renamed Buharism Centre in order to share the political vision and philosophy of President Buhari.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/2019-election-nigerians-spoke-loudly-favour-buhari/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by Ekez(m): 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
Chai oga you lie too much, You are too old for dis.

168 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by JosEast(m): 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
Sai baba

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by WonderManly(m): 4:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
Dorischuks:
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that the results of 2019 presidential election clearly reflect the interest of Nigerians.

He assured that having received the mandate for a second term in office, he will not disappoint the people.

According to a statement on Tuesday, by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, Buhari said this when he received the Buhari Support Group Centre led by the Director General, Alhaji Umaru Dembo, at the State House, Abuja.

He said his administration will serve honestly and genuinely, with a focus on unleashing the human and natural potentials of the country for growth.

“The 2019 elections are behind us. Nigerians have spoken, and they have spoken loudly in our favour. It is now time to serve them, and serve well. We will not fail.
“We will serve honestly, genuinely, and with our heart and might. Our country has oscillated for too long at the level of promises and potentials. It is now time to explore and exploit the potentials for the good of all Nigerians, particularly the ordinary people. It shall be accomplished,” he said.

The President commended members of the Buhari Support Group Centre for their steadfastness, assuring them of inclusiveness in pursuing the goal of good governance for the country.

“This group is composed of people who have identified with me since I threw my political hat into the ring in 2002. And they have stood with me through thick and thin, abiding with me in the electoral and legal processes of 2003, 2007, 2011, till God gave us victory in 2015, and also 2019.

“Many more people joined us along the line, and the Centre expands by the day. I salute your faithfulness, your persistency, and your ruggedness. It never ceases to amaze me that you have kept faith, even when I have not given you much, or even anything, in return,’’ he added.

Buhari said the group’s interest in the growth and development of the country through good and honest governance, and not personal gains or interests, will be remembered by posterity.

In his remark, the Director-General of the Centre assured the President of the continuous support of members for the actualisation of his mandate for Nigerians, noting that the Centre had already started work on institutionalising the philosophy of “Buharism’’.

He said the Buhari Support Group Centre will be renamed Buharism Centre in order to share the political vision and philosophy of President Buhari.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/2019-election-nigerians-spoke-loudly-favour-buhari/

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by Annie939(f): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
which people spoke loudly in your favor? absentee president

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by limeta(f): 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
You will be disgraced out of that office

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by Racoon(m): 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
shocked

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by aolawale025: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
Only Buhari himself will believe this
Nigerians know who they spoke for

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by Banmeallday: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
All these pictures of “Buhari” even makes him look like a common CLOWN,,,,See his face lol

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by buharitill2023: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nigerians indeed! Hahahahahahahaha, idiotic pigs of bia fra wil not like this

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by rusher14: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
Very true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by pat077: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
RUBBISH

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by larushy(m): 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
in your dream

8 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by Benekruku(m): 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
Well said.

The vast majority of Nigerians who believed in your impeccable qualities have spoken. Though the opponent was an easy ride for His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR), The president still must not forget that the dividends promised must be delivered to Nigerians.

I once more will like to use this opportunity to thank all online commrades for the zeal, consistency and perseverance displayed in trauncing the online presence of the opponents. This couldn't have been possible if not for our believe in His Excellence.

I will like to give us a gentle reminder that it's no time to relax, as the battle for Nigeria's redemption just began. We must be upright and braced for the challenges ahead.

Once again, Thank you.

The victory was ours. To you all, Cheers!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by Johnkay01: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
Okay

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by mejai(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
Tales by moonlight

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by 9jaunite: 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
Only the Fulani right

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by maxlis097(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lifeless idiot

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by englishmart(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lifeless king of the great zombies

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by Odinaka00(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mumu Nigerians did... Wise Nigerians rejected you since 2014

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by Engrjj: 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
Like lie baba

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by ebuk4real(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
grin grin

This man thinks English will cover their foolishness, 'mumuness', & stupidity?

Well, we Nigerians are getting wiser by the day...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by Fuckthamods: 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
grin this old man thinks the country is filled with cows only

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by Kimberlykay(f): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
undecided
Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by shevchenko(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Oloriburuku
Ole jati jati

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by Olayinka8793(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Be careful what you wish for, it might just come to you.
That was how l desperately wished for and campaign for Buhari in 2015 given his acclaimed no nonsense stance. Guess what? My wish came true. Guess what again? It took barely one year into his administration for me to start deeply regretting ever falling for this old scammer with phantom integrity. Worse still, he still has more than 3 years to finish wrecking the country.
God forgive me.

23 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Nigerians Spoke Loudly In My Favour – Buhari by vower(m): 6:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
Is this front page?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corruption: Ndume Urges Buhari To Sign Unexplained Wealth Order Immediately / Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State / Leave Oshiomhole Out Of Your Predicament, Edo APC Replies Philip Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.