Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Senator Akpabio's Armed Thugs Abducted Us For 10 Hours - INEC Officers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Akpabio's Armed Thugs Abducted Us For 10 Hours - INEC Officers (17371 Views)

Presidential Election Results Refused To Upload, INEC Officers Tell Tribunal / APC Denies Raising N6.5 Trillion To Bribe INEC Officers And Voters / Armed Thugs In ‘Government Vehicles’ Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Akpabio's Armed Thugs Abducted Us For 10 Hours - INEC Officers by Kingosytex(m): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
Akpabio should learn from Dr. Saraki. He should let go

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio's Armed Thugs Abducted Us For 10 Hours - INEC Officers by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
chiedu7:
Nobody in SE/SS will vote APC in their right mind

Yep

What is fake is Akpabio thinking he can rig

Akpabio have good intentions for Southern Nigerians but his party is evil
Re: Senator Akpabio's Armed Thugs Abducted Us For 10 Hours - INEC Officers by Truthbites: 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lies from d pit of hell
Re: Senator Akpabio's Armed Thugs Abducted Us For 10 Hours - INEC Officers by Urchman200: 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
post=79881538:
Anyone found guilty of crimes in Naija must face the consequences.

These are the only 2 men we will forever stand with in the polity of our nation (Pics below).

They mean well for the country.
We don't know of any prostitute politicians that keep jumping from one party to another.

God bless our President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO.
We love them.
We stand with them.
you are becoming foolish as the day goes by .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio's Armed Thugs Abducted Us For 10 Hours - INEC Officers by owolabi5: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
Desperation for power!

but

For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call: 08033539981 or

WhatsApp: 08182880902

Thanks
Re: Senator Akpabio's Armed Thugs Abducted Us For 10 Hours - INEC Officers by Adekdammy: 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
post=79881538:
Anyone found guilty of crimes in Naija must face the consequences.

These are the only 2 men we will forever stand with in the polity of our nation (Pics below).

They mean well for the country.
We don't know of any prostitute politicians that keep jumping from one party to another.

God bless our President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO.
We love them.
We stand with them.

So quick, you have abandoned akpabio

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Akpabio's Armed Thugs Abducted Us For 10 Hours - INEC Officers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
Adekdammy:

So quick, you have abandoned akpabio
na ur papa be dat?
Just wondering o..We are sorry if he is.
Prostitute politicians and their supporters everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio's Armed Thugs Abducted Us For 10 Hours - INEC Officers by realstars: 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
Its a pity this has to happen to him, a man that was so influential in every thing, is now struggling to stand behind the duck to defend his lies and gimmicks, oh what a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio's Armed Thugs Abducted Us For 10 Hours - INEC Officers by Mufasa27(m): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
post=79882014:

Lol cheesy, see this criminal and fraudsters lovers!
I prefer to love a fraudster than to love a jihadist grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Akpabio's Armed Thugs Abducted Us For 10 Hours - INEC Officers by gameboyo: 8:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
kenzysmith:
AKpabio must be very dull during is days at school. You kw south is pdp zone yet u jump to apc. Every time i reason this man matter i just dey believe village people stuff na real

You go kill person finish
Re: Senator Akpabio's Armed Thugs Abducted Us For 10 Hours - INEC Officers by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2019
kenzysmith:
AKpabio must be very dull during is days at school. You kw south is pdp zone yet u jump to apc. Every time i reason this man matter i just dey believe village people stuff na real
Fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdon
Re: Senator Akpabio's Armed Thugs Abducted Us For 10 Hours - INEC Officers by McTobe(m): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
No one here will believe what actually took place especially in that Essien Udim, Akpabio’s LGA. The people we call our leaders are all thugs and there is nothing distinguished or Honorable about them .

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio's Armed Thugs Abducted Us For 10 Hours - INEC Officers by JudasNaCarrot: 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Wonders shall never send in this country.

How much were U paid to say this rubbish.

Useless people.. grin
I hope you won't drink snipper because of this tribunal matter....

Anyway God don save you.... NAFDAC have stepped in with serious regulation of the problem solver.

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio's Armed Thugs Abducted Us For 10 Hours - INEC Officers by freeze001(f): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2019
Benekruku:
This is uncalled for if true.

Na so una APC ppl dey tiff na

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio's Armed Thugs Abducted Us For 10 Hours - INEC Officers by tuniski: 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
glowingflame7:
Another set of Busolas here, they were paralysed by fear since February that's why we're just hearing this today. Ask psychologists

Are you for real? That was the reason for the cancellation in the first place. Akpabio just stubbornly thinks he can cajole the Tribunal. After clearly losing in 8 of the 10 LGAs he now kidnapped INEC staff then return with outrageous results.

Thank God for no nonsense Mike Igini who ensured that the cooked up results were cancelled and Chris Epkeyong duly return elected.

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio's Armed Thugs Abducted Us For 10 Hours - INEC Officers by PFRB: 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
ashantitope:
This guy with what he's saying am feeling the guy has been paid

The fact that the check boxes foe accreditation were not ticked confirms what the guy said.
Re: Senator Akpabio's Armed Thugs Abducted Us For 10 Hours - INEC Officers by tuniski: 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
LibertyRep:
Was the presidential election also canceled in the affected area?

As for Akpabio, he made a very big 'uncommon' gamble. I hope Akwa Ibomites find a place to forgive him for his self inflicted defeat at the polls.
Akpabio and Amaechi thought they could just write results but, they were well beaten.

1 Like

Re: Senator Akpabio's Armed Thugs Abducted Us For 10 Hours - INEC Officers by nelcliff(m): 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Wonders shall never send in this country.

How much were U paid to say this rubbish.

Useless people.. grin

Not sure you know anything about this very topic else you wont used the above words in your comment.

I can put it on you that you are an APC selfish member.

Waiting for your Rep..
Re: Senator Akpabio's Armed Thugs Abducted Us For 10 Hours - INEC Officers by nelcliff(m): 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
PFRB:

The fact that the check boxes foe accreditation were not ticked confirms what the guy said.

That's absolutely correct.
Re: Senator Akpabio's Armed Thugs Abducted Us For 10 Hours - INEC Officers by Mccullum: 5:46am On Jul 03, 2019
Hmm I doubt this incident report simply because if all witness bearer said were truth why we didn't heard about this on any print or electronic media news during and after the election... Why now such is revealing, my observations though.

But all that is hidden, very clear to God,
Re: Senator Akpabio's Armed Thugs Abducted Us For 10 Hours - INEC Officers by NOL2dworld(m): 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
I hope you won't drink snipper because of this tribunal matter....

Anyway God don save you.... NAFDAC have stepped in with serious regulation of the problem solver.

Judas grin grin
Re: Senator Akpabio's Armed Thugs Abducted Us For 10 Hours - INEC Officers by Adekdammy: 7:44am On Jul 06, 2019
post=79883147:
na ur papa be dat?
Just wondering o..We are sorry if he is.
Prostitute politicians and their supporters everywhere.

I thought you are a refined guy, "na your papa be that"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels / Murray-Bruce Criticizes Nigeria's 2016 Budget / "They Want To Bomb My Plane" - Governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.