Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

What Happened To The Nigerian Coin? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happened To The Nigerian Coin? (670 Views)

My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / What Happened To The Women On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To The Nigerian Coin? by skydeep(f): 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2010
For the past 5 to 6 years, Nigeria has not been making use of the coin. Does that mean that our coin is useless to the nation? I guess we are the only country without coin money. What is CBN doing about it?
Re: What Happened To The Nigerian Coin? by favouredjb(f): 12:18am On Oct 09, 2010
I remember banks started giving it out compulsorily some 2-3yrs back,if you withdraw money,but then you can't spend it cos its useless,the market women don't even want to see the sight of coins,they reject it outrightly

(1) (Reply)

Nl Attitude And Outta Nl / Big Fonts- Help Out / El Rufail Says No To Zoning, Yes To Competence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.