Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,702 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

PDP Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Carrier - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Carrier (2141 Views)

Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo Who Assaulted Lady / Yobe South PDP Senator, Endorses President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Carrier by Calculating: 1:31am On Jul 03, 2019
Senator Elisha Abbo, a federal lawmaker who assaulted a lady in Abuja, is a carried of Human Immunodeficiency Virus, Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (HIV/AIDS), findings have shown.

Mr Abbo, a senator from Adamawa State, made headlines on Tuesday for inflicting pains on a lady who intervened during a conflict between the lawmaker and a shop attendant in Abuja, the nation’s capital.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) legislator was said to have entered the intimacy shop, where adult toys are sold, with ladies numbering about three.

He was seen in a video clip slapping his victim after the latter intervened when the lawmaker ordered a police officer to arrest the shop attendant.

Although he has confirmed being the one in the clip, he has however denied what reportedly transpired. He told Channels Television that he was in the shop to seek justice for his sister who was assaulted even when his comments in the clip said otherwise or not did not relate to his position.

Nigerians on social media who reacted to the report of his outburst wondered what he went to the adult shop to do.

When this medium decided to check his biography on Wikipedia, the information that cropped up showed the lawmaker is a carrier of HIV/AIDS, which might be responsible for his visit to the shop probably to play safe.

His health status led to his denial of admission into the Nigerian Naval Training College, Onne, Port Harcourt.

In 2004, he dragged the institution to the court for alleged discrimination on account of his testing positive to HIV virus saying the action is illegal, unlawful and breach of his fundamental right to personal dignity.

Amidst his outburst said to have occurred in May, Nigerians are demanding the ousting and resignation of the lawmaker.

Read More: https://todaypoliticsng.com/pdp-senator-who-assaulted-lady-in-abuja-is-hiv-aids-carrier/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Carrier by nafdacjoe: 1:39am On Jul 03, 2019
With his health status, you expect such to thread softly.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Carrier by zeuss: 1:48am On Jul 03, 2019
another nonsense to distract from RUGA....idiots are already blowing up the issue.
Re: PDP Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Carrier by Solosolojohquay: 1:56am On Jul 03, 2019
HIV carrier since 2004 and he is still walking what is the life span of a person that tested positive to HIV or how long does it take for HIV to become AIDS wonder of the world

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Carrier by chieyine(m): 2:05am On Jul 03, 2019
Solosolojohquay:
HIV carrier since 2004 and he is still walking what is the life span of a person that tested positive to HIV or how long does it take for HIV to become AIDS wonder of the world
Early detection, ARV and medication compliance, it wont develop to aids

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Carrier by ayokellany: 2:11am On Jul 03, 2019
PDP HIV Senators, what ruins n desecration won't this devilish party visit on Nigeria for God sake ? From boko haram, militancy, fulani herdsmen, piracy what have Nigeria done to deserve such a cursed party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Carrier by Jmk9292(m): 2:19am On Jul 03, 2019
Whatever he carries doesn't give him the right to assault anybody....

1 Like

Re: PDP Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Carrier by ruggedtimi(m): 3:25am On Jul 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
He looks sick,like a Fulani herdsman
the guy looks it, I am not suprised
Re: PDP Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Carrier by selemempe: 3:49am On Jul 03, 2019
The senator is stupid but bringing his personal health record here is very unfair
Re: PDP Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Carrier by CalabarPikin: 3:57am On Jul 03, 2019
.ah ah...

.now now dem don dig info about dis guy go rch dat level....??

OP sef.....na wetin concern u fa...??
Re: PDP Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Carrier by chukwuibuipob: 4:03am On Jul 03, 2019
wink cheesy grin sad sad wink cheesy grin sad wink cheesy grin grin sad grin sad sad sad Evil party with their deadly virus carrier. Pigs party.Atiku slaves party
Re: PDP Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Carrier by chukwuibuipob: 4:07am On Jul 03, 2019
grin undecided undecided undecided undecided pig! U are now a police/ court wey do justice. Oni ro jati jati.Awon eyan raurau
Re: PDP Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Carrier by mastar111: 4:16am On Jul 03, 2019
Bloggers are wonderful. They have conducted small research on this guy sharp sharp.
Fear North
Fear Bloggers
Re: PDP Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Carrier by Born2Breed(f): 4:20am On Jul 03, 2019
All these zombies don turn to the matter to PDP senator.

What the senator did was very wrong. Only the lady assaulted can press charges.
Re: PDP Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Carrier by Optional09: 4:27am On Jul 03, 2019
Send the idiot to a fvcking jail i hate him now so badly i have never even once tried to beat a woman and never will i, i know how much i hate my dad for hitting my mum several times i hate you more. E no go beta for the senator for assaulting that girl in that manner. i am fvckin ragging right now. he should not remain a senator in the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: PDP Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Carrier by Abeymills(m): 6:01am On Jul 03, 2019
And so wat?does it change d fact dat most apc senators have wat is worse than AIDS

1 Like

Re: PDP Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Carrier by crossfm: 6:49am On Jul 03, 2019
And so.
Re: PDP Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Carrier by rusher14: 6:50am On Jul 03, 2019
Though his health status has nothing to do with this issue, he made it public by suing the naval academy.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Carrier by sarkcess(m): 7:03am On Jul 03, 2019
What is wrong with you?

What do you mean another nonsense...
zeuss:
another nonsense to distract from RUGA....idiots are already blowing up the issue.
Re: PDP Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Carrier by zeuss: 7:20am On Jul 03, 2019
sarkcess:
What is wrong with you?

What do you mean another nonsense...

this is absolute rubbish..... is there any human relations without misunderstanding? did he kill her? did he injure her?
she can sue him to court if she feel s violated or raped.

meanwhile Fulani herdsmen are still kidnapping more innocent Nigerian s will die RUG A is gaining traction.
organise a protest against this don't engage in frivolities.

1 Like

Re: PDP Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Carrier by lereinter(m): 8:08am On Jul 03, 2019
Solosolojohquay:

Did you get alimajiri education
Re: PDP Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Carrier by NkayStory(f): 8:11am On Jul 03, 2019
Now his privacy is being invaded...Serves the useless man right....

SINator Elisha you are better served as a stripper in strip club not a Senator since prowling around sex shops looking for ways to spread your disease to equally useless girls is what you think you came to Abuja for.

You will go down hard.
Re: PDP Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Carrier by otokx(m): 8:16am On Jul 03, 2019
Whether he has HIV or no he should be charged to court for assault and other associated crimes alongside the police officer.
Re: PDP Senator Who Assaulted Lady In Abuja Is HIV/AIDS Carrier by Pepperoniq(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2019
Are you thinking what I am thinking?

(1) (Reply)

Night Wake Keeping At Late Eze Sir I.O Kanu Resident In Isiama Afaraukwu Okwu, / Gov. Akeredolu Appoints Igbo Female As S.A On Gender, Research And Documentation / 2019 Election : Let's Take A Look at Borno State Presidential Election Result.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.