Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Senator Elisa Aboo: Will The Youth Liberate Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Elisa Aboo: Will The Youth Liberate Nigeria? (253 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria / MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth / Atiku Will Liberate Nigeria If Elected, Says Titi Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Elisa Aboo: Will The Youth Liberate Nigeria? by helixmanager: 1:42am On Jul 03, 2019
Hi everyone,

We all clamour for the youth to take over government and take us to the promise land.

With the attitude of Senator Elisha at the adult store where we see how absolute power corrupts absolutely in the assault case, I begin to wonder how our youths can make the positive impacts we so much desire in government.

Do you think having the youths in government will produce positive results or we generally need reorientation as a people?

Your input please.

(1) (Reply)

#senatorelishaabbo: Over 26k People Sign Petition Against Adamawa Senator / I Need Formidable Team To Make Nigeria Better – Buhari / Shippers’ Council To Withdraw Licences Of Undeveloped Dry Ports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.