Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja (27601 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store / Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja by owisdom58: 6:25am On Jul 03, 2019
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has said Nigerians cannot accept the physical assault of a yet-to-be identified lady by the Senator representing Adamawa North District in the National Assembly, Elisha Abbo.

A video of the incident, which reportedly occurred before the inauguration of the ninth National Assembly, had the Senator ordering his police orderly to further arrest the lady.

He had accused the lady of taking sides with the seller of intimacy gadgets who accused him of being a drunkard.

Reacting to the video, Fani-Kayode in a post on his Facebook page, condemned the action of the federal lawmaker.

He urged the young lady to sue the Senator, while also calling for his arrest and prosecution.

The former Minister said, “utterly barbaric and shameful behaviour from Senator Elisha Ishaku Abbo, the youngest member of the Senate. This is unacceptable and something needs to be done about it.

“I call for his arrest and prosecution for assault and battery. I advise the young lady that was beaten to sue him!”

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/elisha-abbo-fani-kayode-reacts-senator-assaulting-young-lady-abuja/

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja by adewest1999(m): 6:32am On Jul 03, 2019
grin
Re: Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja by kingzizzy: 6:43am On Jul 03, 2019
If Nigeria had been a civilised country, he would have stepped as soon as that video came out and the police would be investigating, probably arrested him by now.

Assault is a criminal and civil offense

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja by daddytime(m): 6:45am On Jul 03, 2019
See the foolish idiot face.

Original herdsman

21 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja by ayukdaboss(m): 6:46am On Jul 03, 2019
Look at the kind of idiot that was voted into power.
On what Criteria did his supporters vote for him on election day? On what basis exactly is he in the Senate?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:46am On Jul 03, 2019
Money coming for the lady soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja by 88natzy(m): 6:47am On Jul 03, 2019
The Senator must be made to face the law. Who slaps a woman arrogantly?

8 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja by chinavs9ja(m): 6:47am On Jul 03, 2019
sad

I am a website designer...check my signature now
Re: Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja by Omogbhollahorn(m): 6:47am On Jul 03, 2019
Who knows the step to take to prosecute this fool. Not too young to run mad.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:48am On Jul 03, 2019
For once I agree with FFK, the senator needs to be arrested immediately. His behavior is unacceptable.

29 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja by jogsman01(m): 6:48am On Jul 03, 2019
I'm sure he'll get more tha n he bargained......

BTW, this is Nigeria
Re: Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:48am On Jul 03, 2019
This woman beater, this jerry-curl wearing intimacy gadgets buyer must go to jail.

All because of 'Oga take it easy now', we counted over 10 slaps and blows on the young lady's face and head in the video and she never responded to it all!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja by EkunKekere: 6:49am On Jul 03, 2019

If the "not too young to run" movement collapses like a pack of cards, blame this fool.

19 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja by HumanHairLovers(f): 6:49am On Jul 03, 2019
Why is nobody talking about him being in an intimacy store?

Is that the quality of senator we have produced?

Meanwhile, if you need good weavon & wigs check my signature

8 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja by 9jaRealist: 6:50am On Jul 03, 2019
I said on NL a while ago that I hope the goal is not simply to elect young people but rather BETTER people...

Looks like we failed on this one. cry
>

26 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja by Uchenaija: 6:50am On Jul 03, 2019
Roast the man alive grin

His village has heard his case

Don't be a bad Senator. Get yourself better Senator suit. Check my signature

5 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja by FuckTheMod: 6:50am On Jul 03, 2019
That senator deserves a long jail term

Very wicked soul

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja by froze6(m): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2019
Naija my country
Re: Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 03, 2019
kingzizzy:
If Nigeria had been a civilised country, he would have stepped as soon as that video came out and the police would be investigating, probably arrested him by now.

Assault is a criminal and civil offense
Actually its not Assault but battery in this case..but yeah I get your point

2 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja by Pavore9: 6:51am On Jul 03, 2019
He is so right on this.
Re: Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja by AntiWailer: 6:51am On Jul 03, 2019
nuclear reactor.

Imagine NOT TOO young to rule
Re: Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja by lomprico(m): 6:52am On Jul 03, 2019
Where is za bidio?
Re: Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja by Wantedmiller: 6:52am On Jul 03, 2019
Good a thing..... He is a PDP senator! If not....... Nairaland for Don red.

He should be Arrested Asap

2 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja by akthedream2019: 6:52am On Jul 03, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:
For once I agree with FFK, the senator needs to be arrested immediately. His behavior is unacceptable.
Festus Keyamo said the same thing and some people criticized him... Double standard. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja by aboubkr(m): 6:55am On Jul 03, 2019
daddytime:
See the foolish idiot face.

Original Fulani herdsman
Not every northerner is FULANI Check his name first and besides criminality had no religion or tribe

9 Likes

Re: Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja by fakuta(f): 6:56am On Jul 03, 2019
Nothing will happen, because we are In Nigeria
Re: Elisha Abbo: Fani-kayode Reacts To Senator Assaulting Young Lady In Abuja by hannysur8(m): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2019
Governor Yahaya Bello and Senator Elisha Abbo really rubbish not too young to rule

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northerners Imposed Educational Backwardness On Themselves Due To Religion –FG / DSS Quizzes Sheikh Auwal Shariff For Criticizing Tinubu Over Hardship / PDP Won Benue 2015 Elections - Mike Iordye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.