Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Programmers..,you Are Likely To Get Hired Twice Faster Using His Platform. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programmers..,you Are Likely To Get Hired Twice Faster Using His Platform. (2107 Views)

5 Projects A Junior Developer Should Have In Their Portfolio To Get Hired Fast / Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor / Top 5 Projects That Will Guarantee You Get Hired As A Web Developer In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmers..,you Are Likely To Get Hired Twice Faster Using His Platform. by AllyPolly: 7:05am On Jul 03, 2019
If you are a freelancer such as I am, then this post is for you.. here is one of platforms i use personal to get clients locally for free.
Are you a graphics designer, website/software developer, analyst, networker? Etc, then you are good to go..

Tradelify is a FREE web application whose main aim is to help local and international freelancers/service providers promote/artisans and get their products or services noticed by potential clients.

Tradelify can be used by two types of people
1. Artisan/entrepreneurs/Business owners
2. Clients that require services of 1 above.

From above (1) will
a. Sign up and upload their products/services on tradelify
b. Update profile to include contact and location
c. Wait for (2) to chat him/her up for business purpose

While (2) - client/customer shall
a. Search tradelify for product or service he/she wants
b. Streamline the search to best location and price
c. Upon satisfaction of a product, contact service provider by chatting on tradelify.

Here are other services we provide at tradelify
1. Free Business Promotion
2. Peering of business owners with customers
3. Classified Ad placement, and business boosting via aggressive advertisement
4. Escrow
5. Free business consulltation
6. Online and offline wealth creation - check our blog

what are you still waiting for ?

just sign up via www.tradelify.com/sign_up.php

Re: Programmers..,you Are Likely To Get Hired Twice Faster Using His Platform. by AllyPolly: 6:30am On Jul 04, 2019
Tradelify works smiley
Re: Programmers..,you Are Likely To Get Hired Twice Faster Using His Platform. by AllyPolly: 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
wink

Re: Programmers..,you Are Likely To Get Hired Twice Faster Using His Platform. by AllyPolly: 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
Good afternoon wink
Re: Programmers..,you Are Likely To Get Hired Twice Faster Using His Platform. by AllyPolly: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2019
Happy Sunday y'all
Re: Programmers..,you Are Likely To Get Hired Twice Faster Using His Platform. by AllyPolly: 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
Hoi
Re: Programmers..,you Are Likely To Get Hired Twice Faster Using His Platform. by kayusdguy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hello, guys.

For those of you looking for a honest exchanger, I've decided to start exchanging PayPal dollars at #330 to #340 per $1 depending on the amount you want to exchange.

I do this for free before, but due to some things, I've decided to be charging a little amount off of the money you want to exchange.

Message me on WhatsApp 08147275039 so we can chat and for more information. You can also call the number, it's available anytime.
Just message me first, I will be available anytime.

Thank you.
Re: Programmers..,you Are Likely To Get Hired Twice Faster Using His Platform. by AllyPolly: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
Up
Re: Programmers..,you Are Likely To Get Hired Twice Faster Using His Platform. by AllyPolly: 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
Still blazing
Re: Programmers..,you Are Likely To Get Hired Twice Faster Using His Platform. by AllyPolly: 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Programmers..,you Are Likely To Get Hired Twice Faster Using His Platform. by foope: 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Computer Virus / Using Gateway Sms In Vb.net / Algorithm For Computation Of Sine, Tangent, Cosine Without Calculator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.