Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Is This Bet9ja Zoom Virtual System Becoming Scam Or What???? One Game Cut!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is This Bet9ja Zoom Virtual System Becoming Scam Or What???? One Game Cut!!! (7971 Views)

How To Play And Win Daily On Bet9ja Zoom Soccer / Screenshots:How I Lost This Bet9ja Betslip. / Punters, Rebet This Bet9ja Coupon Code Of Mine: B931escccqsrqc-1280921 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Bet9ja Zoom Virtual System Becoming Scam Or What???? One Game Cut!!! by TMMG: 10:22am On Jul 03, 2019
Hello, sport lovers, help me look into this before they keep doing this underground and be extorting money from us oooo

Bet9ja Zoom Virtual started very ok and i think they only use it to draw us all in, and then it everything run like the real game played on the real time not after some of us has started winning they now change up how the system works, as an I.T person or web developers you all will understand what can be done on each website BACK-END,

i have few screen short to show you, 12games was selected and imagine the same PSG that just draw with Strasbourg, on Zoom table they are on top which is 1, on the table and Strasbourg is in 17 position, the am PSG last two match they lose one and Drew one before this match with Strasbourg,
now PSG on this very match was winning Strasbourg with 2:0 and other selected games on the league has played what i picked, guess what Bet9ja I.T Guys does they made Strasbourg to draw PSG again just for this game that was stake 1k to win 30k,
if the use the real time and energy teams use just like they start it will not be like this people wil be winning and even if they lose not on a case like this, i monitor this very game just to make sure i voice out so that my fellow sport lovers will help me look into it cause i have lose many games as well as my friends on this kinda issue.

this work can only be done by Bet9ja I.T staff on the backend some who is a web developer help me tell them that we know oooo
must nigerians scam in anything?

if they didnt make the some look real like it normal energy they should stop scamming us!

Re: Is This Bet9ja Zoom Virtual System Becoming Scam Or What???? One Game Cut!!! by ITbomb(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2019
I am seeing just two words

One is LOST in reds letters
Second is REBET in green

I think you should just try again, winners don't quit and they definitely don't whine
Re: Is This Bet9ja Zoom Virtual System Becoming Scam Or What???? One Game Cut!!! by Kingamos40: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
I'm also thinking dey re actually scamming us. I always played 5 games accumulation and one game always cut my game den I changed to doubles on d 5 games accumulation but dis time 4 games lost n just one won, played it again n same tin happened. I'm seeing dat der re sum teams working on every game u play n dey adjust d result always

3 Likes

Re: Is This Bet9ja Zoom Virtual System Becoming Scam Or What???? One Game Cut!!! by Miles2345(m): 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kingamos40:
I'm also thinking dey re actually scamming us. I always played 5 games accumulation and one game always cut my game den I changed to doubles on d 5 games accumulation but dis time 4 games lost n just one won, played it again n same tin happened. I'm seeing dat der re sum teams working on every game u play n dey adjust d result always

The bonuses never end with us, when you exhaust the free N500 sign up bonus, you get;
100% bonus your first deposit
30% bonus on your second deposit
20% bonus on your third deposit
Register here https://m.maxibetng.com
and claim your bonuses.
T&C Applies
Re: Is This Bet9ja Zoom Virtual System Becoming Scam Or What???? One Game Cut!!! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
Miles2345:

The bonuses never end with us, when you exhaust the free N500 sign up bonus, you get;
100% bonus your first deposit
30% bonus on your second deposit
20% bonus on your third deposit
Register here https://m.maxibetng.com
and claim your bonuses.
T&C Applies
Your bonus is a scam.First of all,can I withdraw if I bet with my bonus fund and win with it?
Your terms of bonus do state that bonus won cannot be withdrawn except I make deposit with real cash and roll over five consecutive times and I won with my bonus fund.And bonus expires within a week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Bet9ja Zoom Virtual System Becoming Scam Or What???? One Game Cut!!! by autowiz: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2020
Zoom is a big scam they adjust the scores to make sure you don't win. Imagine 10 straight games always cut 1

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Bet9ja Zoom Virtual System Becoming Scam Or What???? One Game Cut!!! by Organichuman(m): 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
i repeat nobody should ever play bet9ja zoom, those guys always manipulate results to make sure you dont win

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Bet9ja Zoom Virtual System Becoming Scam Or What???? One Game Cut!!! by senjutsu(m): 8:18am On Apr 24, 2020
Bet9ja zoom is truly a big fat scam. Don't touch that thing even with a long pole. No matter what you play one game will still cut it. I believe the system is not transparent.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Bet9ja Zoom Virtual System Becoming Scam Or What???? One Game Cut!!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
No subject

(1) (Reply)

Yobo To Sit On Bench Against Zambia / How Did You Celebrate Nigeria's Qualification To The Round Of 16 / Nigeria Vs England FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup Tues.4 Oct 2016 2pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.