Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp (3174 Views)

Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five / Are You Serving Or Posted To Plateau State ? / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp by neoG(f): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
Are you a student?
Are you unemployed?
Are you employed but you need extra income?
Are you a stay at-home mom?
Are you tired of begging for money?
If you fall into this category, then you need a guaranteed, tested and proven source of income that can give you N5000 daily. ——————————————————————
[/b]What is this business all about?
I introduce to you [b][/b]100% ORIGINAL DESIGNERS PERFUMES IN OIL FORM BOTH IN WHOLESALE AND RETAIL (MISSDIOR, CREED AVENTUS, BARAKA, BLACK ORCHID, SUGARBABY, OLYMPIA, INTERLUDE AMOUGE, SI ARMANI, ONE MILLION, DUNHILL ETC FRAGRANCES)[b]
----------------------------------------
Ps: [/b]Note that there are so many fake and diluted ones everywhere now. Buying from us, you are guaranteed of long lasting perfume oil on fabrics cos this is our competitive edge.[b]
---------------------------------------
Assuming, you buy in wholesale and sell in retail, let’s do the calculation of what your profit is.
[b][/b]WHOLESALE
Now, our 6ml bottle === N1000 each (10 pcs minimum)
12mlbottle === N1600 each (10 pcs minimum)
[b][/b]RETAIL
6ml bottle === N1500 each
12ml bottle === N2500 each
[b][/b]PROFIT
Assume you purchased 10 bottles of 6ml at wholesale price,
6ml @ 1000 === N10,000 for 10 bottles
Now sell at 1500 each === N15,000 for 10 bottles
Profit is N15,000 – N10,000 = N5,000
So therefore, like I sell more than 10 bottles daily, I make a profit of minimum N5000 daily.
Just imagine how much I make averagely in a week.
——————————————————————
YOU CAN JOIN MY WHOLESALE GANG AND START MAKING COOL CASH WITH THIS MONEY SPINNER WEEKLY
>We source directly from factory
>All our oils are 100% Unadulterated, Authentic and no low quality
>Stays more than 48hrs on fabric
>Skin loving and soothing
>No harsh sensation —————————————————————-
Available in different packages
�RETAILS
��WHOLESALES
��DISTRIBUTORSHIP

Indicate interest below and I will contact you.

PS: PLEASE THIS IS FOR REAL. NO SCAM HERE. YOU WILL MAKE THE MONEY AS I HAVE TOLD YOU WITH ALMOST LITTLE EFFORT.

NATIONWIDE DELIVERY AVAILABLE
FREE DELIVERY TO ANY PART OF ABUJA FROM 20 BOTTLES ORDER AND ABOVE
Re: Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp by neoG(f): 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
If you know you are based in Abuja and its environs, and need a product you can even sell around your neighborhood and offices to be making your cool cash daily while you are still job hunting, then PM me or indicate interest here.
This is selling of DESIGNERS OIL PERFUMES. Original and UNDILUTED. We have various designers fragnances available.
You can get in wholesale or retail and you make your profit. E.g Buy 6ml at N1000, and sell for N1500.
Why should you go into this business?
a. It is a fast selling product now.
b. Very easy to sell and is what people wants
c. It has a very cool profit to sustain you and make you smile
d. It is convenient to carry around and can be marketed to anyone in this life.
Alot of diluted perfume oils everywhere now.
Ours is 100% undiluted because we want to keep a standard. Lasts more than 48hrs on cloth and skin friendly.
You can request for a physical meeting to see our perfume oil before buying at wholesale if you live in Abuja and its environs.
Re: Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp by neoG(f): 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
Direct from international suppliers. UNDILUTED and RAW.

Re: Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp by neoG(f): 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
When you have wholesale customers that keeps returning back for orders cos of quality and fast sales.
Makes me happy.

AVOID PROCRASTINATION AND START SOMETHING NO MATTER HOW SMALL TODAY......

With very small money, you can start perfume oil business and make you first sales starting even from your family, friends and neighbors.

BREATH TAKING FRAGRANCES AVAILABLE...

PLACE YOUR ORDERS NOW AND THANK ME LATER FOR THIS AMAZING BUSINESS.

Re: Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp by neoG(f): 10:24am On Jul 09, 2019
Thank you for the responses so far. Please keep the wholesale orders coming. Just send me a DM on nairaland and I reply with my contact.
You can schedule for a physical meeting to see our fragrances if you live within Abuja and its environs.

MAKE THE DECISION NOW AND START MAKING YOUR MONEY
Re: Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp by neoG(f): 3:41am On Jul 27, 2019
A recent review. Read whatsapp chat below.
When you have your integrity to protect because it comes first before money........

My customer from nairaland not met or seen before all the way from Umuahia, Abia state just to get my quality perfume oils transferred money more than he should of N500 extra and it was transferred back to him instantly.
In Business, whether done physically or online, please put integrity and trust, ahead of money. It will pay u later.

Re: Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp by neoG(f): 3:44am On Jul 27, 2019
He finally got his perfume oils......

Thanks for trusting me with your money and patronage.

Re: Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp by neoG(f): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
Suicide is never an option. Please use your social media platforms to encourage people who are not strong in heart.

Wish all my wholesalers fast sales.
Re: Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp by neoG(f): 8:37am On Jul 28, 2019
Happy Sunday everyone
Re: Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp by EBUBS(m): 6:14am On Aug 01, 2019
Your contact please.... I'm so interested
Re: Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp by bitcoinmama(f): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hello everyone. I was banned by one of the moderators. So I replied everyone that dropped contacts here or sent me nairaland Pm.
So I will be using this particular moniker account for the next few wks.

I once again appreciate all the patronage today.
Today was great in sales.

Wish my wholesale gang happy sales

Ps: Please if you dropped contact above, modify and remove your phone nos. Thanks and you can send me your contact through this mail address below:
bringitontop200@gmail.com
Re: Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp by bitcoinmama(f): 8:45am On Aug 04, 2019
Hello house. Just to appreciate my loyal customers and wholesale gang.
I will be doing a GIVEAWAY to those that have patronized me. Is just the beginning of GIVEAWAY. Small but something better will come up at next GIVEAWAY.........
Alright. So I will beeeeeeeeeeeee grin
Giving away pdf books that are life changing and I can assure u they are great

OR

Give you an opportunity to send me on whatsapp ONLY one book title and author's.

Below are the list of my pdf collections that am giving out:

1. WHAT MAKES THE GREAT GREAT (strategies of extraordinary achievement) - Denis.p. kimbro

2. PROCRASTINATION (why you do it, what to do about it now)- jane d. Burka

3. VALUE PROPOSITION DESIGN (how to create products and services customers want) - Alexander osterwalder

4. ZERO TO ONE (Notes in startups or how to build the future- peter thiel

5. THE OBSTACLE WAY (the ancient art of turning adversity to advantage) -Ryan holiday

6.HE IS NOT THAT COMPLICATED (how to crack a man's romantic code) -sabriene Alexis

7. THE ART AND SCIENCE OF INSTAGRAM

8. YOU CAN NEGOTIATE ANYTHING - Herb cohen

NOTE PLS: You can only select two books per person. Thanks
Re: Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp by bitcoinmama(f): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2019
I know what it feels like to have a seller you have not met before assure you of the quality of goods he/she is selling only for you to receive them and be disappointed at the end.

I have been a victim of such too even in this perfume oil business when I first started.

This review of a nairalander I know not from anywhere, gives me joy.....
I place quality ahead first before quantity.

Glad you loved my UNDILUTED quality perfume oils

Happy sales to my wholesale gang
What are you waiting for?

JOIN THE WINNING TEAM.........

Re: Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp by bitcoinmama(f): 10:03am On Aug 05, 2019
You can still pm me through neoG or bitcoinmama. Am still the same person.
neoG moniker resumes as soon as I am unbanned.

OR

Send me your contact on bringitontop200@gmail.com or drop your mail address here to be contacted

Thanks
Re: Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp by bitcoinmama(f): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
The list of pdf books that have been selected by some here will be sent out this evening to those requesting by email.

Those free pdf books listed above will change your life I bet you.
Re: Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp by bitcoinmama(f): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
He said 'he loves to start small'. But I know soonest, most of the customers buying wholesale from will grow to big suppliers themselves.

Keep the orders coming......

Re: Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp by Highmono(m): 8:26am On Aug 07, 2019
neoG:
Are you a student?
Are you unemployed?
Are you employed but you need extra income?
Are you a stay at-home mom?
Are you tired of begging for money?
If you fall into this category, then you need a guaranteed, tested and proven source of income that can give you N5000 daily. ——————————————————————
[/b]What is this business all about?
I introduce to you [b][/b]100% ORIGINAL DESIGNERS PERFUMES IN OIL FORM BOTH IN WHOLESALE AND RETAIL (MISSDIOR, CREED AVENTUS, BARAKA, BLACK ORCHID, SUGARBABY, OLYMPIA, INTERLUDE AMOUGE, SI ARMANI, ONE MILLION, DUNHILL ETC FRAGRANCES)[b]
----------------------------------------
Ps: [/b]Note that there are so many fake and diluted ones everywhere now. Buying from us, you are guaranteed of long lasting perfume oil on fabrics cos this is our competitive edge.[b]
---------------------------------------
Assuming, you buy in wholesale and sell in retail, let’s do the calculation of what your profit is.
[b][/b]WHOLESALE
Now, our 6ml bottle === N1000 each (10 pcs minimum)
12mlbottle === N1600 each (10 pcs minimum)
[b][/b]RETAIL
6ml bottle === N1500 each
12ml bottle === N2500 each
[b][/b]PROFIT
Assume you purchased 10 bottles of 6ml at wholesale price,
6ml @ 1000 === N10,000 for 10 bottles
Now sell at 1500 each === N15,000 for 10 bottles
Profit is N15,000 – N10,000 = N5,000
So therefore, like I sell more than 10 bottles daily, I make a profit of minimum N5000 daily.
Just imagine how much I make averagely in a week.
——————————————————————
YOU CAN JOIN MY WHOLESALE GANG AND START MAKING COOL CASH WITH THIS MONEY SPINNER WEEKLY
>We source directly from factory
>All our oils are 100% Unadulterated, Authentic and no low quality
>Stays more than 48hrs on fabric
>Skin loving and soothing
>No harsh sensation —————————————————————-
Available in different packages
�RETAILS
��WHOLESALES
��DISTRIBUTORSHIP
Am interested but I want to see product.
Indicate interest below and I will contact you.

PS: PLEASE THIS IS FOR REAL. NO SCAM HERE. YOU WILL MAKE THE MONEY AS I HAVE TOLD YOU WITH ALMOST LITTLE EFFORT.

NATIONWIDE DELIVERY AVAILABLE
FREE DELIVERY TO ANY PART OF ABUJA FROM 20 BOTTLES ORDER AND ABOVE
Re: Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp by bitcoinmama(f): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2019
No matter what formal education you must have acquired, get a skill or skills and keep adding.
You will never understand this until years roll by.

Have a great day guys.

Keep the orders coming
Re: Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp by bitcoinmama(f): 8:03am On Aug 09, 2019
Have a great day guys
Re: Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp by bitcoinmama(f): 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
Barka da sallah to our Muslim customers and friends.

I hope we are flexing this holiday well and enjoying it just like I am too. Been busy too.

I just smiled at the thought of what a pretty friend of mine told me not quite long. I must confess here personally that she is reallllyyy pretty. She is into the hair and beauty business and so she patronized my perfume oil business. Now she wore her perfume oil and went to the market to get some stuff.
Although she knew the perfume fragrance was quite strong and nice but never expected so much compliment from not just one, two or three persons but more.
She said as she heard 'hello I love the perfume u wearing' and she replied 'thank you', her confidence level boosted the more.

The sweet part of this story for me, is the fact that she collected another one of same fragrance. Telling me that she does not want to hear stories that touch later that it is no more. I just could not help but laugh out and then gave her a second bottle of oil perfume.

IF YOU RESIDE IN ABUJA AND ITS ENVIRONS, PLEASE COME AND MEET US PHYSICALLY AND HAVE A FEEL OF OUR OIL PERFUMES.

QUALITY, UNDILUTED, TESTED AND TRUSTED.......

PS. I don't just sell for today. I sell because of tomorrow. I have other businesses I do too. My customer today might become my helper, partner or friend tomorrow and so because of this, I put my integrity on the line.

THANKS AGAIN TO MY WHOLESALE GANG.
KEEP THE ORDERS COMING.
Re: Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp by bitcoinmama(f): 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2019
The holiday is over......
Keep the hustle moving
God bless the works of our hands and crown all our efforts for 2019 with outstanding success.

Thanks for patronage so far.....
Keep the orders coming....

Have few days to go to be unbanned in my 'neoG' moniker.
Re: Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp by Olayinkabelove1: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
BUS ARRANGEMENT FOR IBADAN 2019 BATCH B STREAM 2 PCM

Re: Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp by neoG(f): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
Finallyyyyyyyyyyyy been unbanned. Yeeeeeaaa. Thanks for all those that read through this times.

TGIF. I don't have weekend as resting day ooo grin
Anytime my customers call me, I answer.

Thanks for all d mails I received and response so far
Wish all my latest wholesalers happy and quick sales.

Keep the orders coming
Re: Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp by neoG(f): 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hello my people. U can slide into my whatsapp chat and ask for your giveaway for those of my customers that have nt made any request. Am a bit free today.
The world is becoming competitive. Just the little babies u babysitted like yesterday, have become graduates like you too and scouting for same opportunities u too are looking for.
Please create time to read. Even if it is bad, read just one good book for your need this year. Information can set u apart from someone else.

Read books. Go through video tutorials which is affordable, to equip yourself.

More sales to my wholesale gang.
Keep the orders coming......

bitcoinmama:
Hello house. Just to appreciate my loyal customers and wholesale gang.
I will be doing a GIVEAWAY to those that have patronized me. Is just the beginning of GIVEAWAY. Small but something better will come up at next GIVEAWAY.........
Alright. So I will beeeeeeeeeeeee grin
Giving away pdf books that are life changing and I can assure u they are great

OR

Give you an opportunity to send me on whatsapp ONLY one book title and author's.

Below are the list of my pdf collections that am giving out:

1. WHAT MAKES THE GREAT GREAT (strategies of extraordinary achievement) - Denis.p. kimbro

2. PROCRASTINATION (why you do it, what to do about it now)- jane d. Burka

3. VALUE PROPOSITION DESIGN (how to create products and services customers want) - Alexander osterwalder

4. ZERO TO ONE (Notes in startups or how to build the future- peter thiel

5. THE OBSTACLE WAY (the ancient art of turning adversity to advantage) -Ryan holiday

6.HE IS NOT THAT COMPLICATED (how to crack a man's romantic code) -sabriene Alexis

7. THE ART AND SCIENCE OF INSTAGRAM

8. YOU CAN NEGOTIATE ANYTHING - Herb cohen

NOTE PLS: You can only select two books per person. Thanks

Re: Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp by neoG(f): 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
Still sending out
Re: Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp by neoG(f): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
Have a fulfilled day people
Re: Dear Corpers Make 5k Daily While Serving Or In Orientation Camp by neoG(f): 4:25am On Sep 24, 2019
It is never too late to run with that dream or vision of yours. It doesn't matter the month we are in now or how old you are. The universe has enough space. U can still make it......

Hello guys is being a while here. My hands have been tied recently.
Have been busy with other things......
Work have been so hectic.

New perfume orders coming in soon. Will keep updates......

Meanwhile the year is wrapping up fast. Have you learned a skill to upgrade, update and up your game against 2020?
Skills like graphics, animation, videoscribe, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), CPA marketing, Aliexpress dropshipping, Facebook and instagram marketing, copywriting, Amazon FBA and whole lot more.......
You can get these recent video tutorials from foreign top rated trainers at a giveaway price.

Use this to up your game both online and offline.

I have mails that have been sent to me from here pending for a while. I will reply all today asap.

Thanks all. I also appreciate all my wholesale gang and retail customers. No one complained about my oil perfumes supplies.

Grateful to all. Let's keep pushing. Never give up or give in...........
Send me a mail with bringitontop200@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Redeployed Corp Member Are Not Being Paid Nation Wide. New Set Beware. / Nysc Seized My Certificate And Allowance / NYSC Mobilisation Time Table For 2012 Batch 'C' - NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.