Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less - Business To Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less (49450 Views)

Top 10 Business Ideas You Can Start With 20k In Nigeria / Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k / You Can Start This Business With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2019
Good morning

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
Filaaa

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Mhizloveth: 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
Very real my brother he just delivered my own cloths just one day
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mhizloveth:
Thank you for your kind words
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by akosh005: 7:18am On Dec 02, 2019
Mhizloveth:

Same here. getting more soon
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2019
Good morning great people and happy new month. Its actually my month of birth
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
Fresh

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by chale(m): 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
Can you waybill to adamawa? How much for d clothes and d waybill.. Keenly interested..
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2019
chale:
Can you waybill to adamawa? How much for d clothes and d waybill.. Keenly interested..
Yes sir we can send to Yola and Mubi. It's 11k total for now. 9k for the clothes and 2k for waybill.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
Call

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
Available

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Bankyshinani(m): 8:22am On Dec 04, 2019
please@ezenku, are you selling each one or u sell in bundles? can you enlighten me about your package because I am interested in getting one
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 11:44am On Dec 04, 2019
Bankyshinani:
please@ezenku, are you selling each one or u sell in bundles? can you enlighten me about your package because I am interested in getting one
Good morning, we sell in bundles.
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Bankyshinani(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ezenku:
Good morning, we sell in bundles.
what are the content of the bundles and how much per bundle?
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
Bankyshinani:

what are the content of the bundles and how much per bundle?
A bundle is 10pcs and it's sold for 9k as at today.
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2019

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 8:00am On Dec 05, 2019
Good morning my good people

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
Let's do this again

Bonanza! Bonanza!! Bonanza!!!

Order for 10 bundles gets a free T-Shirt from us. Order 100 bundles and get 1 bundle free. Hurry now while the stock last. The offer is from now till 31st of December 2019. Place your order while the offer last.
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2019
Good morning awesome people. Compliments
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
Call now

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2019

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 7:23am On Dec 07, 2019
Good morning great people, today is my father's birthday.
Please help me wish him a glorious birthday.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by lormarx: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
can I choose my designs from the park or I must pick from the packed
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
lormarx:
can I choose my designs from the park or I must pick from the packed
We work towards customer satisfaction and also ensure that each party is satisfied at the end of the transaction. You can choose your designs but terms and conditions applied.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Matthart: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
Your number please.. This is mine 07063705708
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
Matthart:
Your number please.. This is mine 07063705708
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by benumoh(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
merry Christmas in advance to everyone,

Do you know that one of the most reliable source of generating passive income is through owning a web business? The fact is that you are connected to the world as in large, to render either your service or goods. Countries like USA for e.g, statistics shows that huge numbers of company workers do voluntarily resign from their jobs yearly to be their own CEO by owning their own web bussiness, but you see in Nigeria we have this unemployment around the youth,some not because they don't know the opportunity around the web, but the cost to start one, and marketing it. Well naturally in Nigeria least amount to get a small website is N15000 not including marketing it.
Now here is were we are coming in, we are webphin, we are running a Christmas web project to empower 3000 entrepreneurs through the web, for just N2000-N7000

What participants will

>a premium domain name e.g your business name. com, .org,.com.ng for 12month
> hosting for 12month
>professional front &back end design
>1month coaching

To participate, please kindly contact via WhatsApp +2349075522838

Note: this promo ends 30th of this month.

Thank you and again merry Christmas to you

1 Like

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2019
Happy glorious Sunday my lovely people.
I will be announcing the names of our top customers for the year who are qualified for a free tshirt.
Please kindly note that qualification is by your cumulative order and your gift will be sent in your next order before the year runs out. The gift will not be sent after 31st December 2019 if you fail to place an order between now and then. Thank you so much for patronising us. God bless you
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
Here are the list of our top customers who qualified for free tshirt. Place your order between now and 31st of December 2019 and get your free tshirt.
Farouk from Abuja
Olaide from Lagos
Stephen from Ado-Ekiti
Ngozi from Abuja
Somuayina from Shagamu
Chimsimdi from Enugu
Nasiru from Ilorin
Adaeze from Lagos
Gbor from Makurdi
And James from Lokoja, whenever you place an order ask me for your free tshirt, you are my first ever nairaland customer.
Thank you guys for trusting, supporting and patronising us. We love you so much and to the rest of our numerous customers we love you all, 2020 will be far greater for all of us.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by yolkman20: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2019
Here are the list of our top customers who qualified for free tshirt. Place your order between now and 31st of December 2019 and get your free tshirt.
Farouk from Abuja
Olaide from Lagos
Stephen from Ado-Ekiti
Ngozi from Abuja
Somuayina from Shagamu
Chimsimdi from Enugu
Nasiru from Ilorin
Adaeze from Lagos
Gbor from Makurdi
And James from Lokoja, whenever you place an order ask me for your free tshirt, you are my first ever nairaland customer.
Thank you guys for trusting, supporting and patronising us. We love you so much and to the rest of our numerous customers we love you all, 2020 will be far greater for all of us.

It's been a while brother. Trust you're doing great. I'm the olaide in the list above and I must commend this man for being honest with his business.

To be honest, I've improved mentally since I joined this tread, because I was able to turn funny side hustle into reality. Currently, I'm planning to set up a shop and invest into this business fully. The shirt qualities are top notch. Expect more massive orders from me before month-end.

Keep being you....peace out...

1 Like

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 9:07am On Dec 09, 2019
yolkman20:
Farouk from Abuja
Olaide from Lagos
Stephen from Ado-Ekiti
Ngozi from Abuja
Somuayina from Shagamu
Chimsimdi from Enugu
Nasiru from Ilorin
Adaeze from Lagos
Gbor from Makurdi

It's been a while brother. Trust you're doing great. I'm the olaide in the list above and I must commend this man for being honest with his business.

To be honest, I've improved mentally since I joined this tread, because I was able to turn funny side hustle into reality. Currently, I'm planning to set up a shop and invest into this business fully. The shirt qualities are top notch. Expect more massive orders from me before month-end.

Keep being you....peace out...
Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words bro, am humbled, thank you so much for trusting me even without seeing me. God bless your hustle real big, hoping to do more business with you. I couldn't mention your handles because I only know you guys by name not with your handle here. One love
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
Our services still speak for itself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

Inspired Autos Bureau De Change ( Buy US$ At Cbn Rates ) / Fish Smoking Oven For Sale In Quantity.(PICTURE) / Buy Your Goods From 1688.com/ALIEXPRESS - CHEAPEST RATE / FAST SERVICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.