Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less - Business To Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less (49091 Views)

Top 10 Business Ideas You Can Start With 20k In Nigeria / Start A Perfume Oil Business With 20k / You Can Start This Business With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Diffdeef(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wanted to wait till i visit onitsha then come to your shop but that would be next month. Have ready buyers waiting here in imo.

for a start,Check price for 5 bundles + waybill cost to imo state. 3 plain whites,2 plain blacks.

By now my colleague must have texted you the waybill location in imo on WhatsApp,but everything will be tomorrow,we'll speak on phone later.
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 8:19am On Sep 20, 2019
Diffdeef:
Wanted to wait till i visit onitsha then come to your shop but that would be next month. Have ready buyers waiting here in imo.

for a start,Check price for 5 bundles + waybill cost to imo state. 3 plain whites,2 plain blacks.

By now my colleague must have texted you the waybill location in imo on WhatsApp,but everything will be tomorrow,we'll speak on phone later.
ok bro
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 7:41am On Sep 21, 2019
Good morning exceptional people

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by vickifeanyi47(m): 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
OP is tested and trusted. I got my package within few hours after payment.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by siverspooon(m): 5:37am On Sep 22, 2019
yolkman20:
Honestly, this is a good deal. I picked it up about 2 hours ago and i've sold 8 out of the 10 i bought already. I am ordering more immediately. Thanks for being real. The materials are cool and the quality aint bad too.
How and wia did u sell it? In ur office? Or u have a boutique?

1 Like

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by LKO(m): 5:43am On Sep 22, 2019
siverspooon:

How and wia did u sell it? In ur office? Or u have a boutique?

The same question I asked him last week, till now no reply. They want to make us believe selling is an easy task especially in this hard times.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 6:59am On Sep 22, 2019
Good morning and happy Sunday

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by yolkman20: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
How and wia did u sell it? In ur office? Or u have a boutique?[/quote]

Yes! Sold it for my colleagues and on WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by yolkman20: 8:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
The same question I asked him last week, till now no reply. They want to make us believe selling is an easy task especially in this hard times.

Hey bro..
I responded, just that I didn't quote you. OP is 100% legit because I've bought another round and I got it within the speculated period. I ordered 36(3dozens) and I have just 1 dozen left. Find the attached for confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by LKO(m): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
yolkman20:

Hey bro..
I responded, just that I didn't quote you. OP is 100% legit because I've bought another round and I got it within the speculated period. I ordered 36(3dozens) and I have just 1 dozen left. Find the attached for confirmation.

Ok sir. You said you ordered 3 dozens, 36 pieces, but OP says he sells in bundle and not in dozens and that a bundle has 10 pieces.

OP is legit for sure, no one is doubting that. I'm only interested on how u are able to quickly sell them.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
LKO:

Ok sir. You said you ordered 3 dozens, 36 pieces, but OP says he sells in bundle and not in dozens and that a bundle has 10 pieces.

OP is legit for sure, no one is doubting that. I'm only interested on how u are able to quickly sell them.
Please I don't like it when people make unnecessary assertions. Don't quote people wrongly, I never said I don't sell in dozens, people who bought from me knows too well that there are some t-shirts which comes in rolls and those are sold in dozens not bundle. And please if you want to learn marketing strategies you ask mannerly and you will be taught and also you need to know that everyone's environment is not the same. If you are wise the best thing to do is to approach the person you quoted and request for his number, add him on WhatsApp and call him on video call to show you the clothes he bought and also educate you on how he managed to sell it at such a short period of time. Myself sometimes I marvel how fast some of them sells the goods but only thing that saves me from shock is that it is my prayers towards my customers being answered. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by LKO(m): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ezenku:
Please I don't like it when people make unnecessary assertions. Don't quote people wrongly, I never said I don't sell in dozens, people who bought from me knows too well that there are some t-shirts which comes in rolls and those are sold in dozens not bundle. And please if you want to learn marketing strategies you ask mannerly and you will be taught and also you need to know that everyone's environment is not the same. If you are wise the best thing to do is to approach the person you quoted and request for his number, add him on WhatsApp and call him on video call to show you the clothes he bought and also educate you on how he managed to sell it at such a short period of time. Myself sometimes I marvel how fast some of them sells the goods but only thing that saves me from shock is that it is my prayers towards my customers being answered. Shalom

There is no need being unnecessarily paranoid please. I never infer you are a scam and I clearly stated that you are legit. No where in this your thread did u explain that some T shirts comes in dozens, you only explained that you sells in bundle and a bundle comes in ten. Refer me to a page where u talked about some of the T shirts coming in dozens and I would apologize immediately. Don't scare away people with this your harsh tone please. It is important you tell us that some comes in dozens and others in a bundle of ten and the different prices. You didn't do this , yet you are attacking me even when I noted that you are legit. Your reply was distasteful . You are here to make many customers and not to push people away. Shalom.

5 Likes

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
Fresh designs

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2019
Lovely morning my people

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Mikkyjay17(m): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2019
Ezenku:
Fresh designs

what's up bro, hope you are having new design?

I'm interested in the business sir.
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by xpresseeve: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ezenku:
Fresh designs

Can I have 1/2 dozen of the never give up one in differnt sizes?

And maybe another 1/2 dpzen in other colours/designs I may choose?
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
xpresseeve:

Can I have 1/2 dozen of the never give up one in differnt sizes?

And maybe another 1/2 dpzen in other colours/designs I may choose?

No Sir

1 Like

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 7:02am On Sep 26, 2019
Good morning beautiful people

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
Beautiful Thursday

1 Like

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 7:05am On Sep 27, 2019
Good morning wonderful customers

1 Like

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by pastor4all: 9:13am On Sep 27, 2019
Am interested, Ilive in Aba. How can one get the orde? which transportation company. who pays for the Transport.?
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2019
pastor4all:
Am interested, Ilive in Aba. How can one get the orde? which transportation company. who pays for the Transport.?
Chat me on WhatsApp 08163022356
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by spyg1(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
I got my order. Thanks OP

1 Like

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 9:40am On Sep 28, 2019
Good morning and happy weekend

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
Honesty is our watch word...

1 Like

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
Good
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
Happy Sunday
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 8:58am On Sep 30, 2019
Good morning

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 6:23am On Oct 01, 2019
Even though Nigeria is not anything near what we expect it to be, we still thank God for the priviledge to govern ourselves and control our resources. Happy independence day Nigeria

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 8:01am On Oct 02, 2019
Very good morning my lovely people

1 Like

Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by GMbuharii: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ezenku:
My number is 08163022356. Call or WhatsApp

Cool
Re: Here Is A Business You Can Start With 20k Or Less by Ezenku(m): 10:00am On Oct 03, 2019
Good morning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

HOW TO PRODUCE Paint:secret Of Painting Industry Exposed / Inspired Autos Bureau De Change ( Buy US$ At Cbn Rates ) / Fish Smoking Oven For Sale In Quantity.(PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.