Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

I Was Wrong, Forgive Me- Senator Ishaku Abbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Wrong, Forgive Me- Senator Ishaku Abbo (662 Views)

I’m Prepared, Osun Won’t Regret Electing Me – Senator Ademola Adeleke / Senator Elisha Ishaku Abbo With The Igp - Photo / Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Wrong, Forgive Me- Senator Ishaku Abbo by newgroom: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
Press Conference by Senator Ishaku Abbo (SIA) (PDP Adamawa North)

It is with a deep sense of remorse and responsibility that I, Senator Ishaku Abbo (SIA) profoundly apologize to all Nigerians, the Senate, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), my family, friends as well as our mothers - the Nigerian women.

I personally apologize to Bibra and her family for my action towards her, which has brought immense discomfort in our body polity.

I have never been known or associated with such actions in the past. Regardless of what transpired prior to my expression of anger, I am sincerely sorry and plead that all men and women of good conscience should have the heart to forgive me. To err is human, to forgive is divine.

To the Church of God everywhere in the world, I am sorry. As an Ambassador of Christ, much is expected of me.

My family and religious upbringing do not give approval to such conduct and for this, as a leader, I seek forgiveness before God and all those who feel offended by my action.

Indeed, this episode has taught me a very great lesson both as a private citizen and a public officer, particularly as a senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria upon whom public confidence is bestowed.

Finally, I assure Nigerians, especially the people of Adamawa North of my good conduct at all times.

Thank you and God bless.

Senator Ishaku Abbo (SIA)
Adamawa North
Re: I Was Wrong, Forgive Me- Senator Ishaku Abbo by Apus: 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Foolish animal.

So your temperament got d better of you.Thank God for the cameras.

Not too young to rule indeed!
Re: I Was Wrong, Forgive Me- Senator Ishaku Abbo by contactwale: 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
Will he compensate the Lady he slapped

1 Like

Re: I Was Wrong, Forgive Me- Senator Ishaku Abbo by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
Source?
Re: I Was Wrong, Forgive Me- Senator Ishaku Abbo by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
Apology not accepted, not without paying 100 million naira fine to the victim.

1 Like

Re: I Was Wrong, Forgive Me- Senator Ishaku Abbo by daddytime(m): 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
Not enough
Re: I Was Wrong, Forgive Me- Senator Ishaku Abbo by kayzat: 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
This guy is not sorry. He just posted this trash to hoodwink the people ni

Someone that was still making mouth and trying to justify his action yesterday
Re: I Was Wrong, Forgive Me- Senator Ishaku Abbo by seunmsg(m): 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
He should also compensate the lady for the assault and battery. If the lady is satisfied, we should all forgive him and move on. We all make mistakes once in a while since we are not perfect.

Hopefully, he and others with similar tendency to assault others would have learnt from this case. The days of assaulting people and getting away with it is over.
Re: I Was Wrong, Forgive Me- Senator Ishaku Abbo by SarkinYarki: 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
We forgive you senator !!!!! Please send Bibra on a vacation to Maldives so she can cool down
Re: I Was Wrong, Forgive Me- Senator Ishaku Abbo by shegzmartinsduke(m): 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Not just sorry,u need to compensate her. How i go just collect that kind slap wey go viral? U must pay.
Re: I Was Wrong, Forgive Me- Senator Ishaku Abbo by SarkinYarki: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
seunmsg:
He should also compensate the lady for the assault and battery.

How much did Buhari pay for the 1000 Shia's killed in their sleep ?
Re: I Was Wrong, Forgive Me- Senator Ishaku Abbo by seunmsg(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
SarkinYarki:

How much did Buhari pay for the 1000 Shia's killed in their sleep ?

Go and ask Buhari now if you have the liver.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Wrong, Forgive Me- Senator Ishaku Abbo by Okuda(m): 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
but his useless wife was standing by him claimimg his innocence.. useless people living in a zoo.. Animal Farm.
Re: I Was Wrong, Forgive Me- Senator Ishaku Abbo by SarkinYarki: 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
seunmsg:

Go and ask Buhari now if you have the liver.

Shameless
Re: I Was Wrong, Forgive Me- Senator Ishaku Abbo by Karemarealty288(m): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
Las las God don pick Bibra call... grin

Re: I Was Wrong, Forgive Me- Senator Ishaku Abbo by thesicilian: 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
Apologies just because the social media got hold of the footage is not supposed to be accepted. He should be fined and suspended for at least 3months without pay.

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: 10-year-old Primary School Girl Found Dead Inside School’s Bucket / Here Are Some Interesting Coincidences Of The Past Two Weeks / I’ll Contest For President In The Next 8 Years – Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.