Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad (22121 Views)

AFCON 2023 Group Stage Best X1; CAF Snubs Super Eagles Stars / Egypt To Host 2019 AFCON / CAF Announce Host For 2019 AFCON After Stripping Off Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by Sunnycliff(m): 6:43am On Jul 04, 2019
We just had a set of mediocre players headed by a tactless coach
Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by Melison(m): 6:43am On Jul 04, 2019
With all these rubbish performance??
How will they make it,
If they are not careful the only thing they will make is the flight back to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by Lovelife433(m): 6:44am On Jul 04, 2019
ok

Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by Banter1(m): 6:44am On Jul 04, 2019
We have the best sguad in this tournament. But the boys are very lazy and are not playing as a team.
Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by Kenturkey048(m): 6:45am On Jul 04, 2019
Jasen1:
Ola Aina na only Nigeria wey for manage dey there

If you watch Algeria play you go know say Nigerian players de do big boys for field

I don't even know who carry Mikel come AFCON
carrying Mikel to afcon no be the issue...na say him no dey sit for bench be the issue...both okocha and Kanu were been introduced to the game in the later part, at their last afcon competition appearance..just for experience...but this coach dey always start Mikel obi....I no understand why...
Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 04, 2019
vedaxcool:
When you reward foreign based players with little sense of patriotism with the sweat of home based players who qualified us to such competition then yes this is what you will have.
which home base player qualify you and which competition you dea talk?

2 Likes

Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:45am On Jul 04, 2019
Olufela30:
Was expecting to see Aina buh the whole team dne use soap rob him n Ndidi....
translsting that soap literally to yoruba na oloriburuku�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by Jasen1(m): 6:47am On Jul 04, 2019
Kenturkey048:
carrying Mikel to afcon no be the issue...na say him no dey sit for bench be the issue...both okocha and Kanu were been introduced to the game in the later part, at their last afcon competition appearance..just for experience...but this coach dey always start Mikel obi....I no understand why...

And na em for good pass

Knce it's 80minutes they out Mikel
Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by Abeyjide: 6:48am On Jul 04, 2019
Super eagles player are currently having the opportunity to to help their career, so if they play well, is to their own personal life and if reverse is the case, they have themselves to blame.
Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by olawale1516(m): 6:48am On Jul 04, 2019
Most of this Nigerian player don't play with passion.. only for money and just for show up purpose...
Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by Kenturkey048(m): 6:52am On Jul 04, 2019
olawale1516:
Most of this Nigerian player don't play with passion.. only for money and just for show up purpose...
my brother passion dies a natural death when motivation is not forth coming.

2 Likes

Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 04, 2019
How about Leon Balogun.. haba CAF., this is not fair....we wee not take it
On a more serious level, please can someone help me ask the coach what Chukwueze did wrong in the first match to warrant his sitting on the bench , and also what does Henry Onyekuru have to do to get even if it’s 10 minutes of playing time.
The coach dey tire me sometimes
Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by 2blessed01(m): 6:53am On Jul 04, 2019
..Africans Doing Africans...If Its Fifa Now, We No Go Hear Sumtin!
Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by mrkings84(m): 6:54am On Jul 04, 2019
That's pretty good for us. It's better we are the underdogs
Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by briggson07(m): 6:55am On Jul 04, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
How Mikel made it to our squad and to every CAF Nation's cup is what I don't understand because he is practically useless. He plays nothing but they will still include

If den give u super eagles
we don suffer
Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 04, 2019
Mk12:

which home base player qualify you and which competition you dea talk?
Ask o my brother..me sef dey confuse�
Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by Kylekent59: 6:57am On Jul 04, 2019
For selling that last match to Madagascar, Cameroon will beat Nigeria.

Just because his inlaws and wife are from Madagascar, he benched and rested our key players.

He should be sacked for match fixing.

Confused country

Confused coach

Confused players.

Wonder why they benched Chukwueze sad

Chukwueze that gave the Spanish defenders panic with his sharp dribbling skills with speed.

Playing Ighalo and Mikel that already have lots of money with no interest to make fans happy. Just for appearances.

There are many young talented players who are better than those Ighalo and Mikel.
Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by Richy4(m): 6:58am On Jul 04, 2019
I remembered the combination of Ahmed Musa and Victor Moses together... Both 2 were amazing to watch those days.. When one is holding the ball with full speed the other will run like crazy just incase.. their understanding and communication was just part of the skills lacking with the squad today.. It's just like watching Mane and Sallah together in a Liverpool match...
Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by CapitanS: 6:59am On Jul 04, 2019
They don't deserve to be there
Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by Olanipekun1: 7:02am On Jul 04, 2019
fair judgement

they played shitt

just fortunate to have easy group
Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by RTSC: 7:05am On Jul 04, 2019
Solidkay:
Before you draw your swords on the super eagles players,

consider these: -
Who is the exceptional player in the eagle's squad

who among them is playing for top clubs in Europe

Do they get the kind of motivation(match bonuses) other African countries participating in the competition are getting

Nigerian national teams are one of the highest paid on the continent.

This is africa, not europe.

1 Like

Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by Nerro042: 7:08am On Jul 04, 2019
No trezeguet!!! This list is a joke

1 Like

Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 04, 2019
Swedish female team will flog super eagles...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by Kenturkey048(m): 7:16am On Jul 04, 2019
Tallhero:
Swedish female team will flog super eagles...
some babes no top you for school grading ...why saying it like its new thing
Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by daneni1(m): 7:21am On Jul 04, 2019
meezynetwork:
Naija na country?
Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by PopeFlatino(m): 7:23am On Jul 04, 2019
Even the commentator for our last match come dey reason our matter after we went 2-0 down...
"Something is not right with this Nigeria squad,they aren't creating any chances for themselves at all" grin

1 Like

Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:24am On Jul 04, 2019
Non of them deserve it anyways......

2 Likes

Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by idrisaleo1: 7:28am On Jul 04, 2019
Radarada list, even Wakaso made the bench and Ndidi could not? You must be kidding me. The world, not even Africa has got fewer people to match up with Ndidi's standard. Ola Aina has been largely ineffective going forward, that sublime pass was extraordinary though but I won't be bothered to drop and use Collins for the next game. There should be more urgency in his game.

1 Like

Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by bestpunterever: 7:28am On Jul 04, 2019
Bizmagneto:
Ighalo supppose dey there. Lolz
ighalo come, Ighala ni?
Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by IamCharles123: 7:29am On Jul 04, 2019
Richy4:
I remembered the combination of Ahmed Musa and Victor Moses together... Both 2 were amazing to watch those days.. When one is holding the ball with full speed the other will run like crazy just incase.. their understanding and communication was just part of the skills lacking with the squad today.. It's just like watching Mane and Sallah together in a Liverpool match...
Victor Moses left the team himself. My problem is why the coach always play ighalo when they are better players on the bench.
Re: No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad by bluefilm: 7:30am On Jul 04, 2019
I think this AFCON is the worst so far, since I started watching AFCON.

Those numerous empty seats at the stadiums give me a lot of concern to worry about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again / Chelsea To Put Stadium Plans On Hold After Abramovich UK Visa Delay / Messi Scores 50th Career Free-kick, 44 For Barca & 6 For Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.