Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Makinde Accuses Ajimobi Of Awarding N7bn Road Project To ‘faceless’ Contractor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Accuses Ajimobi Of Awarding N7bn Road Project To ‘faceless’ Contractor (9405 Views)

Osun: APC Accuses Adeleke Of Awarding Contracts To Family Members / Adeleke Accuses Oyetola Of Awarding N30bn Contracts / FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn (2) (3) (4)

Re: Makinde Accuses Ajimobi Of Awarding N7bn Road Project To ‘faceless’ Contractor by myddmodnabastard: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
olaolulazio:
This Makinde should shut his mouth and start thinking of how to make Oyo state a better place....
Charge him to court if u feel what u are saying is real.

Keep blaming like Buhari grin
with empty account
Re: Makinde Accuses Ajimobi Of Awarding N7bn Road Project To ‘faceless’ Contractor by MKULTRA: 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
Yes we know cool

Re: Makinde Accuses Ajimobi Of Awarding N7bn Road Project To ‘faceless’ Contractor by jaxxy(m): 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
Corruption shud be fought head on.
Re: Makinde Accuses Ajimobi Of Awarding N7bn Road Project To ‘faceless’ Contractor by KingOdart(m): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
These PDP governors and their blame game

Get to work !

Re: Makinde Accuses Ajimobi Of Awarding N7bn Road Project To ‘faceless’ Contractor by bus1: 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
Makinde is rapidly becoming the 'ihedioha' of southwest.

PDPs well established culture of failure, blame game & theft looks set to continue under their new govs.

Re: Makinde Accuses Ajimobi Of Awarding N7bn Road Project To ‘faceless’ Contractor by delvzy(m): 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
I think Gov. Makinde should live past all this accept this as how life played out and strive to build a better state under your regime
I think with the level of experience and technology know-how I feel the phone state government should be working more in rebuilding the state rather than laying blames.

Re: Makinde Accuses Ajimobi Of Awarding N7bn Road Project To ‘faceless’ Contractor by Reference(m): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
Itvis now that APC fanatics see the folly of media complaints, excuses and buck passing thus acknowledging the wasted 4 years of the Buhari travels, travails and tours unlimited...

Hmmm...time will always be a school headmaster.
Re: Makinde Accuses Ajimobi Of Awarding N7bn Road Project To ‘faceless’ Contractor by seanjy4konji: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
nothing we will not head...even musa is nearly deaf...after yougo self na 10 billion go dissappear..calling billions like thousand.if i see ordinary 10 million now...

you deh talk billion.
Re: Makinde Accuses Ajimobi Of Awarding N7bn Road Project To ‘faceless’ Contractor by yaki84: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
post=79931830:

Charge him to court and probe him.
He is no more under immunity.
Don't rant alone, take action Seyi.
You are the Guv!
All d actions wike took, was it not in alaba market efcc dump am....
U no go comot here before i ruga u
Re: Makinde Accuses Ajimobi Of Awarding N7bn Road Project To ‘faceless’ Contractor by adekolaelect(m): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
darqly:
He can either make noise to discredit his predecessor or he can actually trace the "Faceless" company through CAC. The mobilization fee was paid to an account definitely and there's an audit trail. All he has to do go through the bank, obtain company details, go to CAC website sef and company directors will show up. I don't like smart folk like these playing dumb politics. Be about action and be different Makinde!
thank you ooooo when they know they don't have knowledgeable followers.They can dish out any propaganda to mislead the public .

Re: Makinde Accuses Ajimobi Of Awarding N7bn Road Project To ‘faceless’ Contractor by zainkay: 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
Anyone who lives in moniya or piles the road from moniya to iseyin can relate, it's good Seyi listened to our pleas
Re: Makinde Accuses Ajimobi Of Awarding N7bn Road Project To ‘faceless’ Contractor by Staro: 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
Na wao
Re: Makinde Accuses Ajimobi Of Awarding N7bn Road Project To ‘faceless’ Contractor by Codylonghunter1: 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
Dear nairalanders I'd advice you not to pay 1kobo for the so called professional logo.

This guy is extremely incompetent, lacks creativity, customer relations and business ethics.

Don't bother wasting your money on it.

He is only after money not value

PrinceKevin01:
This for me is no news in this part of the world. Take money away from Politics, your Political godfathers will change portfolio.

Because Money is the name of the game in this part of the world

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo or Company for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to chat me up on WhatsApp

Tinubu’s Support Group To Ask Youths Be Involved In Party Politics / Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. / Boko Haram's Take-Vver Of Damasak Is A Blatant Misinformation - Nigerian Army