Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

My Best Not Good Enough Yet – President Buhari Admits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Best Not Good Enough Yet – President Buhari Admits (183 Views)

Malami Writes Buhari, Admits Nigeria Cannot Win OPL 245 Court Cases / Buhari To Service Chiefs: Your Best Not Good Enough / My Best Not Good Enough Yet – President Buhari Admits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Best Not Good Enough Yet – President Buhari Admits by gistshub(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has admitted that the performance of his administration in the power sector was “not good enough.”

He said that this called for more efforts by Electricity Distribution Companies to provide the needed resources and technical expertise.

Buhari assured that his government would play its own part by improving the transmission of electricity.

The Nigerian leader stated in Abuja on Wednesday when the Oba of Benin, Omo N’Oba N’ Edo Ewuare II, led members of the Edo State Council of Traditional Rulers and chiefs on a visit to the President at the Presidential Villa.

The Benin monarch, who sought Buhari’s intervention on the poor power supply situation in Edo State, had described it as a “pathetic situation.”

read more through the link below
http://www.gistshub.com/2019/07/my-best-not-good-enough-yet-president.html

Re: My Best Not Good Enough Yet – President Buhari Admits by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 04, 2019
In short, you are the WORST.

(1) (Reply)

FG Reiterates Commitment To Waterways Safety / Apc’s Sustained Imposter Syndrome / Increased Militarisation Of Diamond Mining In Africa Worrying – CNRG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.