Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Is Hair The Beauty Of A Woman? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is Hair The Beauty Of A Woman? (1860 Views)

Human Hair: The New Gold Of The 21st Century / The Beauty Of Shea Butter(ori)(kadanya) / Beauty Of Natural Hair Thread :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Hair The Beauty Of A Woman? by edisco: 9:10am On May 10, 2007
is it true dat the hair is the beauty of a woman?
pls the the house give me beatiful hairstyles dat will go with the shape of faces.(pic pls)
Re: Is Hair The Beauty Of A Woman? by cuteass1(f): 5:19pm On May 11, 2007
YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS . . in my opinion IT IS (the facial beauty anyway)

And anyone who feels fit can oppose but thats my humble opinion

You can see how the girl's face changes with the change of hair style.

A hairstyle suited by miss/mrs A might be a total disaster for miss/mrs B wink

Its just like dressing is the beauty of your body, a dressing that went perfect on one might not be such a good idea on another. So we all have to go after hair/clothings styles that enhance the beauty we were specifically given cheesy cheesy

Unfortunately i have no list of to-match-styles, nor pics to go with, sorry sad
Re: Is Hair The Beauty Of A Woman? by iice(f): 4:13pm On May 12, 2007
If you mean beauty of a woman in the sense that she should only carry long hair because in someway that makes her more a woman, then no. Some men do not like women to have short hair, because they believe it is the beauty of a woman, the essence of her.
But if you mean like its an enhancement of the beauty of a woman, then yes. And in that sense i agree with cute-ass
Re: Is Hair The Beauty Of A Woman? by PTBNaija(f): 5:21pm On May 14, 2007
I don't believe hair is the beauty of a woman. I think it's all about the facial features, but the hair can accent that.

I mean, if you saw a gorgeous woman with a bald head, and an ugly woman with beautiful hair, which would you prefer? Would you pick an unattractive woman because you are in love with her hair?
Re: Is Hair The Beauty Of A Woman? by whiteroses(f): 10:55am On May 17, 2007
yes it is if you are not sure try going bald you look like a peanut, but serious hair really makes you look gorgeous
Re: Is Hair The Beauty Of A Woman? by temmyabby(f): 6:35pm On May 24, 2007
undecided not really cos they're people with low cut or even skin that look so beautiful, u'd wish u were bold enough to take ur hair off
Re: Is Hair The Beauty Of A Woman? by cuteass1(f): 11:33pm On May 24, 2007
@ temmybaby

thats exactly the point, when we talk about hair being a woman's beauty, it doesn't necessarily mean being as long as "Rapunzel's" hair (the story-book figure with the longest hair in history grin )

You just said there are some with low-cuts that look gorgeous right?? well the truth remains that, not every female will look good with it. And those with the low-cut, might try having longer hair tomorrow and look not-so-good . .

Whether hair is a woman's beauty depends on the cut or style that suits each, not the length wink cheesy
Re: Is Hair The Beauty Of A Woman? by WesleyanA(f): 3:16am On May 25, 2007
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-45142.0.html
check out this topic for pics.

others can post their if they wish.

(1) (Reply)

Autograph On You Body! / Photo: See What This 'hot' Lady Wore To Super Market / ▪️▪️✔️classic Ladies & Gentlemen, Here Are Authentic Goods For You ▪️▪️✔️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.