Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,370 members, 7,853,658 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

Court Orders INEC To Issue Ben Uwajumogu (APC Imo North) A Certificate Of Return - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders INEC To Issue Ben Uwajumogu (APC Imo North) A Certificate Of Return (20101 Views)

Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally / Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Slumps And Dies / Benjamin Uwajumogu Protests At INEC Office, Demands His Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders INEC To Issue Ben Uwajumogu (APC Imo North) A Certificate Of Return by NORSIYK(m): 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
garfield1:

Has nwosu withdrawn the suit?

Nwosu's case is dead, buried and forgotten

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders INEC To Issue Ben Uwajumogu (APC Imo North) A Certificate Of Return by sirlop(m): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
Cherrybae:
This is victory for democracy and rule of law. God bless our judiciary the last hope of the common man.

Ihedioha is next to be sacked. An Mbaise man can never rule our dear Imo state.

Uche Nwosu is our choice and we stand by him.
Eriela gi! Speak for yourself
Re: Court Orders INEC To Issue Ben Uwajumogu (APC Imo North) A Certificate Of Return by garfield1: 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
NORSIYK:

Nwosu's case is dead, buried and forgotten
Just like okorocha and uwajumogu cases.seems you dont know the difference bw a party and a candidate,you are very poor intellectually.you are a sentimental fellow.ill quote you again when nwosu prevails.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders INEC To Issue Ben Uwajumogu (APC Imo North) A Certificate Of Return by texazzpete(m): 6:18am On Jul 05, 2019
Mraphel:
So APC has won an election in igboland? So when will Yorubas reciprocate and vote for APGA in the South West too.

But even the Igbos don't vote for APGA in the South East
Re: Court Orders INEC To Issue Ben Uwajumogu (APC Imo North) A Certificate Of Return by Gkemz: 7:12am On Jul 05, 2019
Cherrybae:
This is victory for democracy and rule of law. God bless our judiciary the last hope of the common man.

Victory for who anu mpama? Don't involve Ihedioha in this. We all know APC influenced the decision of the court so don't talk rubbish. I know you're an APC party harlott

Pls note I'm not an Mbaise man but i like Ihedioha style of leadership.
Re: Court Orders INEC To Issue Ben Uwajumogu (APC Imo North) A Certificate Of Return by frankmoney(m): 7:15am On Jul 05, 2019
Gkemz:

Victory for who anu mpama? Don't involve Ihedioha in this. We all know APC influenced the decision of the court so don't talk rubbish. I know you're an APC party harlott

so when APC wins court has been influenced and if pdp does they won genuinely ?
Re: Court Orders INEC To Issue Ben Uwajumogu (APC Imo North) A Certificate Of Return by frankmoney(m): 7:15am On Jul 05, 2019
Gkemz:

so when APC wins court has been influenced and if pdp does they won genuinely ?
Re: Court Orders INEC To Issue Ben Uwajumogu (APC Imo North) A Certificate Of Return by nuelyoyo(m): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2019
Cherrybae:

the judiciary is not the last hope for the common man, it's the last hope for the rich and connected. Social media is the last hope of the common man
Re: Court Orders INEC To Issue Ben Uwajumogu (APC Imo North) A Certificate Of Return by NORSIYK(m): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2019
garfield1:

Just like okorocha and uwajumogu cases.seems you dont know the difference bw a party and a candidate,you are very poor intellectually.you are a sentimental fellow.ill quote you again when nwosu prevails.

You are the one who has intellectual disability, if you don't know that nwosu's case is as good as dead know it now.....the day AA withdrew their case against Ihediohanma was the day the case died a natural death. As it stands now the case will be stroke out on Technical Grounds since the party that nominated the candidate has withdrawn their case and there is no provision in our laws that state that an individual should run for a political office as an independent candidate.
Secondly for you to say that okorocha and uwajiomogu have won their cases is to show the height of IBERIBERISM in you, okorocha and uwajiomogu's cases are still ongoing at the tribunal, the high court merely ordered for their certificate of return to be given to them (and which was obvious that at the end of the day it'll be given to them since they were pronounced as winners by the returning officers despite the circumstances that led to their victory) based on the INEC rules and regulation which stated that once a candidate has been pronounced winner by the returning officer it'll only take the tribunal court to upturn it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today / Court Remands Taiwo Malumi In Prison Over N40m Fraud / Soldiers Neutralize Concentration Of Boko Haram Terrorists At Borno Forests.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.