Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

God Through President Buhari Will Re-appoint Me - Rotimi Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Through President Buhari Will Re-appoint Me - Rotimi Amaechi (515 Views)

God Will Build Nigeria Through President Tinubu — Kumuyi / My Brother's Death Has Left A Huge Responsibility On Me - Rotimi Amaechi / Buhari Didn’t Need NJC To Appoint Me – Acting CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Through President Buhari Will Re-appoint Me - Rotimi Amaechi by 9jadopestgist: 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
Former Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, has
said that God and President Muhammadu Buhari would
decide those to be appointed as ministers.
Amaechi made this remark while stressing that his
reappointment as minister would be at the discretion of
the President.
Featuring on Channels Television, Amaechi said, “I am not
the president; the president will decide those who will
come back. So its between God and the president. I don’t
know.
“I am not in a position to access my performance. (I
consider myself) a huge success. What are the promises
the President made?
Amaechi also disclosed that the Lagos-Ibadan railway will
solve the constant gridlock on the Apapa road in Lagos.
He stated that before the traffic would be addressed, the
Ibadan-Kano should be handled with goods cleared first
before the decongestion can take place.
“My fear is that if we don’t continue from Ibadan to Kano,
then we are leaving the problem at Ibadan.
“We have applied for a loan facility from China. Once we
get that, we will continue with the construction from
Ibadan to Kano. And once we do that, you will see that
the goods will be dissipating.
“We transport nearly about 30 million tonnes of cargo per
year from that Apapa to Kano. As we are transporting it,
only 200 tonnes go by rail,” he said.
For more :
https://www.9jadopest.com.ng/2019/07/god-through-buhari-will-re-appoint-me.html?m=1

Re: God Through President Buhari Will Re-appoint Me - Rotimi Amaechi by Racoon(m): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hypocrites! angry
Re: God Through President Buhari Will Re-appoint Me - Rotimi Amaechi by nzeobi(m): 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
so after 8 years as speaker, 8 years as governor and 4 years as minister, you have not found something else to do with your life.
no business idea to develop, no looted fund to invest you are still waiting for government for upkeep.

2 Likes

Re: God Through President Buhari Will Re-appoint Me - Rotimi Amaechi by yarimo(m): 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
AMAECHI the lion of Niger delta you actually means well for Nigeria and Nigerians. May God bless you

2 Likes

Re: God Through President Buhari Will Re-appoint Me - Rotimi Amaechi by freeze001(f): 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lion?!! Ha! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Dat one wey dem don shave him head, pluck all him teeth finish...Youre so funny! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

yarimo:
AMAECHI the lion of Niger delta you actually means well for Nigeria and Nigerians. May God bless you

1 Like

Re: God Through President Buhari Will Re-appoint Me - Rotimi Amaechi by dollytino4real(f): 11:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
ok u know there is God
Re: God Through President Buhari Will Re-appoint Me - Rotimi Amaechi by Olujoe1(m): 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mumu
Re: God Through President Buhari Will Re-appoint Me - Rotimi Amaechi by Damsyjay(m): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
It's certain you are going to represent we the good people of rivers once again.. E sure for you
Re: God Through President Buhari Will Re-appoint Me - Rotimi Amaechi by Staro: 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
What were Amaechi's achievement
in South South in the first 4yrs?

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Governor Resolve Issues Plaguing The Oyo State Butchers. Photos / Zamfara Peace Deal: Get Ready For Fulani Bandits In the SW. / We Saved Sowore From Setting Him Self Ablaze – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.