Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa (2633 Views)

Bayelsa Fisherman Using A Dolphin As Bait, Caught 10 Sharks In A Day (Photos) / Dolphins Migrating Through Dolphin Estate, Lagos Caught On Camera By Fishermen / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by emma321(m): 8:05am On Jul 05, 2019
This dolphin was caught somewhere in Brass LGA of Bayelsa State Ijaw man must chop anything wey him see for water.

See Authority reactions

Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by Tolexander: 8:06am On Jul 05, 2019
Free the lovely, friendly and wonderful creature joor. cry cry cry

Not everything is food.

If it is a whale or a shark, you can kill it, but dolphin, no no

If you know how much it costs swimming with a dolphin in Dubai, you won’t kill it

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by vixpal: 8:09am On Jul 05, 2019
"If you lose touch with nature you lose touch with humanity. If there's no relationship with nature then you become a killer; then you kill baby seals, whales, dolphins, and man either for gain, for "sport," for food, or for knowledge. Then nature is frightened of you, withdrawing its beauty. You may take long walks in the woods or camp in lovely places but you are a killer and so lose their friendship. You probably are not related to anything to your wife or your husband." ~ Jiddu Krishnamurti

3 Likes

Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by Odetokun3(m): 8:11am On Jul 05, 2019
Man must chop
Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by SenorFax(m): 8:11am On Jul 05, 2019
He could have sold this alive and made a kind of money he has never made in his lifetime. Or probably set up shows with the dolphin and be making cool cash.

But see how chicken change pea brain of his is making him think.
Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by cosef: 8:12am On Jul 05, 2019
Everything no be food. Black man and him empty black brain. Na only food dem sabi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by helinues: 8:12am On Jul 05, 2019
Free the innocents Dolphin..

Her relatives will soon be aware of her absence and they will start attacking....
Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 05, 2019
Why is it okay to kill goats...
But a crime to kill Dolphins?

If you've eaten any four-legged mammal,
Then simply STFU and bless that meal.

If you're not a vegetarian,
Simply STFU and bless that meal.

1 Like

Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2019
cosef:
Everything no be food. Black man and him empty black brain. Na only food dem sabi.
what should they have done with it? because you didn't suggest anything
Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by Beremx(f): 8:17am On Jul 05, 2019
SenorFax:
He could have sold this alive and made a kind of money he has never made in his lifetime. Or probably set up shows with the dolphin and be making cool cash.

But see how chicken change pea brain of his is making him think.
This is Nigeria and not America. There's nothing wrong in eating dolphins as they are also edible. Set up shows with dolphins for Nigeria? Really? grin

So because dolphins are friendly, pesin no go chop am again? I am not understanding. grin
Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by omowolewa: 8:17am On Jul 05, 2019
Tolexander:

Not everything is food.

dem don chop am already.

Tolexander:
may it never digest

Too late a curse, let's just pray for increase in animal right NGOs.
Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 05, 2019
cosef:
Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by femolacqua(m): 8:18am On Jul 05, 2019
come on, it's everything that's seen becomes food.
Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by joseph1832(m): 8:20am On Jul 05, 2019
Tolexander:

Not everything is food.

I think the dolphin is already dead. A boiling pot is what awaits it now.
Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by Tolexander: 8:20am On Jul 05, 2019
omowolewa:

dem don chop am already.
may it never digest
Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by izombie(m): 8:23am On Jul 05, 2019
cosef:
o boy the thing tire me. We only think short term. The Black man get problem.
Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by SenorFax(m): 8:23am On Jul 05, 2019
Beremx:
This is Nigeria and not America. There's nothing wrong in eating dolphins as they are also edible. Set up shows with dolphins for Nigeria? Really? grin

So because dolphins are friendly, pesin no go chop am again? I am not understanding. grin
I'm sure dolphin is sweet, but in case you don't know, it's the most intelligent animal. If cow can be sold at 200k or more, how much more this. What I simply meant is he could have made more money, 50 fold if he used his brain.

Let's think outside the box for once, cos if it is easy everybody will be rich by now.
Plus, I'm sure if someone create a dolphin show in Nigeria, you will definitely go there.
Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by izombie(m): 8:23am On Jul 05, 2019
Tolexander:
may it never digest
you no well. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by Tolexander: 8:26am On Jul 05, 2019
Beremx:

have you ever had a lovely and friendly goat at home before?

It is not always easy and cool killing that kind of goat
Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by Tolexander: 8:26am On Jul 05, 2019
joseph1832:
I think the dolphin is already dead. A boiling pot is what awaits it now.
cry cry cry
Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by Beremx(f): 8:28am On Jul 05, 2019
SenorFax:

I'm sure dolphin is sweet, but in case you don't know, it's the most intelligent animal. If cow can be sold at 200k or more, how much more this. What I simply meant is he could have made more money, 50 fold if he used his brain.

Let's think outside the box for once, cos if it is easy everybody will be rich by now.
Plus, I'm sure if someone create a dolphin show in Nigeria, you will definitely go there.
The person he's going to sell the dolphin to will still eat it. But he prefers to eat it and nothing wrong with it. Dolphin shows cannot work in Nigeria oga. Stop imagining the unimaginable.
Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by Beremx(f): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2019
Tolexander:

I have never had any and will never have. Edible animals are meant to be eaten.
Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by Tolexander: 8:31am On Jul 05, 2019
Beremx:
I have never had any and will never have. Edible animals are meant to be eaten.
SMH

May you never eat yemoja

1 Like

Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by Beremx(f): 8:33am On Jul 05, 2019
Tolexander:
SMH

May you never eat yemoja
Fulani herdsmen love their cows but they still kill them for meat. How about that? grin
Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by SenorFax(m): 8:34am On Jul 05, 2019
Beremx:
The person he's going to sell the dolphin to will still eat it. But he prefers to eat it and nothing wrong with it. Dolphin shows cannot work in Nigeria oga. Stop imagining the unimaginable.
Put a live dolphin on eBay and let the whites bid for it. I can bet my balls a billionaire is gonna buy it as pet.

Sense won't kill me abeg.

1 Like

Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by ruggedtimi(m): 8:35am On Jul 05, 2019
my hometown and I wish we stop killing this peaceful Fish
Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by Beremx(f): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2019
SenorFax:

Put a live dolphin on eBay and let the whites bid for it. I can bet my balls a millionaire is gonna buy it as pet.

Sense won't kill me abeg.
LMAO!! eBay ko,
OLX ni.

Over sense won't kee you true true. grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by SenorFax(m): 8:37am On Jul 05, 2019
Beremx:
LMAO!! Over sense won't kee you true true. grin grin
grin grin grin.... You know now.
Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by Tolexander: 9:11am On Jul 05, 2019
Beremx:
Fulani herdsmen love their cows but they still kill them for meat. How about that? grin
says who?

Fulani hardly kill and eat their cows. Ask anyone.

They hardly eat beef
Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by seanwilliam(m): 9:25am On Jul 05, 2019
Tolexander:

lovely and friendly goat? wetin person no go see for nairaland
Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by seanwilliam(m): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2019
Tolexander:
says who?

Fulani hardly kill and eat their cows. Ask anyone.

They hardly eat beef
shut up. ur use of "hardly" confirmed what the guy said.
Re: See Dolphin Caught By Ijaw Man In Brass Lga Of Bayelsa by dollytino4real(f): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2019
food is ready, ur goat don born elephant 4 u my bros ye! zump up ye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn IT Courses Online For Free / Scientists Witnessed The Birth Of Planets For The First Time / How Can I Connect 2 Dstv Decoders For Extraview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.