Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People (49876 Views)

Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Shares Receipt For 'Deliverance Fee' Paid To A Church / Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Halleydavid: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
So, yesterday after OAP Freeze shared his father's photo to wish him a Happy Father's Day, he came under heavy attack from different people who made so many outrageous claims to his paternity all due to the very vast difference in his skin color and that of his father. So because of that and also to set the record straight, he shared a photo with his mother who is a white woman and had some choice words for the people that called him all sorts of names yesterday. Read what he wrote below

daddyfreeze:

The response I got from my Father's Day post was overwhelming and absolutely hilarious. Some said because my dad is really dark and I am fair I must have been adopted, others claimed I was bleaching while some even went ahead to advice my dad to do a DNA test to make sure I was really his son. Ok guys, just incase speculation were to evolve into fact, let me set the record straight! I was not adopted o! Neither am I bleaching! Here is a pic of my mum and she is white as in oyinbo pepe all the way from a small Eastern European country called Romania. I am from Transylvania, the birth place of the famous 'Dracula', who by the was was a distant relative.. Anyway, here is a little family history. My dad was an academic genius who saw himself through school jumping from one scholarship to the other. He went to secondary school in Tema, Ghana and came back to Nigeria in the early 70s. According to the legend, a friend informed him that the Hungarian embassy was giving scholarships to gifted students. My dad told me that he was so broke, he had to walk all the way to the embassy and upon getting there he discovered that the last form was picked up a few minutes before he got to the embassy. My poor dad was devastated and downcast. One of the guards at the embassy now asked him to check the Romanian embassy. My dad went there, got the form, passed the exam in flying colors and got a scholarship to study Medicine in Romania. He met my mum who by 22, had already completed her masters. Fast forward to 2016, my dad runs a private practice in Ibadan while my mum is a deputy vice chancellor in a private university. I hope I answered all your questions.... Lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG4cLFJRLw-/?hl=en

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Halleydavid: 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
Was it really necessary? Freeze behaves like an overgrown baby a times though.

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF HIM AND HIS BEAUTIFUL MOTHER HERE: http://esther.com.ng/freeze-shares-a-photo-of-his-mother-to-shut-down-outrageous-claims-by-people/

19 Likes

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by cruzita(f): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
Naija gat no chill

dem don force the guy to show us him mama pic

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
still non of my business

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Adeyeancah(m): 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
So soon? To those waiting for Mother's Day till they see freeze mama...especially the chic asking if freeze na half caste grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Jimi23(m): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
Freeze na sharp guy o. All the doubting Thomases go shut up.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by goldbim(f): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nice!Their pics reminds me of the song we used to sing whenever we see a white skinned person when I was small..oyinbo pepper shuki shuki pepper grin.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by sisisioge: 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin groovy...I love happy endings.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
mum's eyebrow on fleek

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
I'm sure freeze dad would have walked out of the room many times at night to see the housegeh without mama freeze knowing.. The dad so dark.. like illuminati

9 Likes

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Israelfx2(m): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
k. noted
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by eleojo23: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
His mum's gene is strong!

10 Likes

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by omonla555: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ok o
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by davedpo(m): 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
nyc
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nigerians and false witness....

The man has proved he is is father's and mother's son. All of you busybody people sef.....go and rest.

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by sukkot: 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
So this nigga just gone lie that he is related to dracula a fictional character ?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by theunnamed: 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
That him papa try sha
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by UltraSphinx(m): 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
cool
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
Really?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Proffdada: 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Pavore9: 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
Freeze that loves telling stories have been given an opportunity! cheesy cheesy cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Kaira333: 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
Good explanation
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by badaoyeyemi(f): 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
Wahs ma business.....here's ma own story too...my dad is from ondo nd mum is from delta they both came to lag to hustle...den dey met....so am also a half cast ; undecided

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by rummeh: 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
I nuh wan hear the man use jazz

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by VickyRotex(f): 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
goldbim:
Nice!Their pics reminds me of the song we used to sing whenever we see a white skinned person when I was small..oyinbo pepper shuki shuki pepper grin.

I remember that song cheesy

Good old days, Better Future Days cool

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Mcowubaba: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
All this stories/explanation were actually Not necessary, some people take this Internet things too serious

14 Likes

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by donigspain(m): 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
Good for him.

"LIKE as many pictures as you can. Many people need it to feel and stay alive." - @Henrikachi (2016) | #SocialMedia #Narcissism

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Cornerstone001: 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
Okay, we don hear smiley
Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by CnCstore: 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
Eyekandi:
mum's eyebrow on fleek

No be small fleek.lol

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People by Tay16(f): 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
Eyekandi:
mum's eyebrow on fleek
stop being wicked!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / Ifu Ennada: When I Was Poor And Broke Vs Now (Throwback & Recent Photos) / DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.