Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Buhari Congratulates Oyetola On Supreme Court Victory - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Congratulates Oyetola On Supreme Court Victory (14360 Views)

Don’t Blame My Running Mate — Lyon On Supreme Court Judgement / Atiku Visits Zamara Governor-elect Mutawalle After Supreme Court Victory(photos) / Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Congratulates Oyetola On Supreme Court Victory by kerzhim(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
A lesson for Atiku grin
Re: Buhari Congratulates Oyetola On Supreme Court Victory by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
Congrats!
Re: Buhari Congratulates Oyetola On Supreme Court Victory by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
scribble:
buhari die by fire
baskart

Re: Buhari Congratulates Oyetola On Supreme Court Victory by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
Justice no longer reigns in the Supreme Court

Buhari knew that a kangaroo judgment will be made at the Supreme Court that’s why he deployed police in Osun

The days of going to Supreme Court and expect justice are over

It is a recipe for Anarchy
Re: Buhari Congratulates Oyetola On Supreme Court Victory by Henrichemeka(m): 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
Why wouldn't you congratulate him? Of course that is what you must do for the play to be complete.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Oyetola On Supreme Court Victory by Femmymata2(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
Buhari is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria since 1999. He is a true democrat and I am happy to identify with him. The combo of Buhari and Osinbajo is a blessing from God. It is absurd for the wailing wailers to expect the supreme court to rule in favour of Adeleke - the Dancer. He is known to be an unserious fellow just like all PDP members. It would have been very calamitous if PDP's candidate was declared the winner of the election. I spit in PDP members pot of soup. I still think the supreme court can amend the ruling by also adding 3 years jail time so that oga Ade can dance soapy dance in prison for wasting the time of the court.[/quote] grin grin grin
This post made got me laughing so hard

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Oyetola On Supreme Court Victory by peacettw: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
Femmymata2:
Buhari is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria since 1999. He is a true democrat and I am happy to identify with him. The combo of Buhari and Osinbajo is a blessing from God. It is absurd for the wailing wailers to expect the supreme court to rule in favour of Adeleke - the Dancer. He is known to be an unserious fellow just like all PDP members. It would have been very calamitous if PDP's candidate was declared the winner of the election. I spit in PDP members pot of soup. I still think the supreme court can amend the ruling by also adding 3 years jail time so that oga Ade can dance soapy dance in prison for wasting the time of the court. grin grin grin
This post made got me laughing so hard

Laughing hysterically here too. The writer is gifted
Re: Buhari Congratulates Oyetola On Supreme Court Victory by raphaeladeyele: 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Buhari Congratulates Oyetola On Supreme Court Victory by dona4real(m): 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
Big thumps up to him,am glad for him.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Oyetola On Supreme Court Victory by Flashlaundry(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
we take care of your laundry needs. We offer Home Service and pick up and delivery in Lagos. >08081154939

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugochukwu Uba Loses As Court Vacates Order, Recognises Ozigbo As PDP Candidate / Tinubu Not Well Prepared For Challenges Confronting Nigeria, Says Osuntokun / PDP Accuses DSS Of Interfering With Election Tribunals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.