Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,992 members, 7,845,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

"I'll Wear It Till Jesus Comes" - Vera Sidika To Hater Who Criticized Her (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'll Wear It Till Jesus Comes" - Vera Sidika To Hater Who Criticized Her (Pix) (5735 Views)

"Tope Alabi Is Our Mother" - Yinka Alaseyori Says After Tope Criticized Her Song / Mercy Aigbe Slams 'Nosy' Fan Who Criticized Her Skin Colour / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'll Wear It Till Jesus Comes" - Vera Sidika To Hater Who Criticized Her (Pix) by igbudunwa: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2019

Vera Sidika had a ready reply for a fan who criticized her for wearing her Versace shirt more than once and also sharing it on social media.

The popular Kenyan socialite had shared a photo from her lunch outing at a UK restaurant with the caption 'Lamb chops anyone? Ready for the big day. So excited but alittle bit nervous'.

However while others focused on the food, a fan criticized Vera Sidika for repeating her outfit.

"I thought you don't repeat outfits", a fan wrote. The socialite who reacted to the comment, stated that she won't stop wearing the shirt because it costs a whooping Sh120, 000 (N421k).

She wrote in response; Paid Ksh. 120,000 for this Versace shirt. I’ll wear it until Jesus returns.

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/ill-wear-it-till-jesus-comes-vera.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: "I'll Wear It Till Jesus Comes" - Vera Sidika To Hater Who Criticized Her (Pix) by igbudunwa: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
Re: "I'll Wear It Till Jesus Comes" - Vera Sidika To Hater Who Criticized Her (Pix) by Mrop(m): 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
sad
Re: "I'll Wear It Till Jesus Comes" - Vera Sidika To Hater Who Criticized Her (Pix) by addicted268(f): 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2019
Why do they always mix English n their native language while writing? You ll be happy that you are following the conversation,next you ll see "matwshahabnani"....local woman gives up!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'll Wear It Till Jesus Comes" - Vera Sidika To Hater Who Criticized Her (Pix) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
Disgusting Hoe way don bleach all her life away*spit*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'll Wear It Till Jesus Comes" - Vera Sidika To Hater Who Criticized Her (Pix) by xoxocandy(f): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2019
addicted268:
Why do they always mix English n their native language while writing? You ll be happy that you are following the conversation,next you ll see "matwshahabnani"....local woman gives up!!
lmao especially on Twitter

5 Likes

Re: "I'll Wear It Till Jesus Comes" - Vera Sidika To Hater Who Criticized Her (Pix) by Yuceeluv(f): 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
Lol even in their soap operas. Its tiring. They'll be speaking English partly and be translating partly, like...pick a struggle abeg. Ahn ahn.!

addicted268:

5 Likes

Re: "I'll Wear It Till Jesus Comes" - Vera Sidika To Hater Who Criticized Her (Pix) by Yuceeluv(f): 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
@Madam that is "thoughting"... Only badbelles have time to notice such. Someone cannot repeat clothe in peace again.

1 Like

Re: "I'll Wear It Till Jesus Comes" - Vera Sidika To Hater Who Criticized Her (Pix) by Johnkay01: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
Watin concern Jesus with your fake Versace?

2 Likes

Re: "I'll Wear It Till Jesus Comes" - Vera Sidika To Hater Who Criticized Her (Pix) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
addicted268:

They are trying to keep their culture alive, we should do the same.

1 Like

Re: "I'll Wear It Till Jesus Comes" - Vera Sidika To Hater Who Criticized Her (Pix) by telkevog(m): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
Chei! I just wasted my data.
Re: "I'll Wear It Till Jesus Comes" - Vera Sidika To Hater Who Criticized Her (Pix) by starbuck(f): 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
All this fans/AC's that won't allow person hear word, how much do they even have in their account...
Re: "I'll Wear It Till Jesus Comes" - Vera Sidika To Hater Who Criticized Her (Pix) by sonnie10: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
xoxocandy:
lmao especially on Twitter
Hmmm
Re: "I'll Wear It Till Jesus Comes" - Vera Sidika To Hater Who Criticized Her (Pix) by xoxocandy(f): 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
sonnie10:

Hmmm
smiley Good afternoon cheesy smiley

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Meet Praise’s Sister, Favour, A Beautiful Model With One Arm (photos) / Osita Iheme(pawpaw) Under Pressure To Get Married / Check Cristiano Ronaldo Pictures When He Came To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.