Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,838 members, 7,851,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Does Ifa Support Or Condemn Idol Worshiping? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Does Ifa Support Or Condemn Idol Worshiping? (3006 Views)

Why Does Our Society Condemn Using Left Hand To Give And Receive? / Quran, Ifa And The Bible By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat / Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Ifa Support Or Condemn Idol Worshiping? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2019
bilms:

Don't be harsh on people asking you question. You may die tomorrow and take it with you.

I will send the pics of the book cover to you amd another one written by yemi elebu ibon on Orisa
Re: Does Ifa Support Or Condemn Idol Worshiping? by macof(m): 12:27am On Jul 14, 2019
Celestial777:

Share ko. Share ni
Wetin be my own if you remain ignorant
See I read Ifa corpus book by Rev Fagbola
Written in 1825
You can look it up
Better still I fit help you send the cover page
...i mean the pics so you will know I know wbay I am saying

Rev Fagbola grin grin

A reverand that is also a babaláwo grin

You know nothing and definitely not ready to know anything. You would have shared the video if you knew what you were talking about

Did Fagbola also say Olódùmarè had a son called ọrọ?

I want to post my thoughts here... From your moniker it seems safe to assume you are a celestial church member, a Christian organization known to be syncretists.. Mixing Yoruba Traditional knowledge with Christianity
So it's not odd at all that you will dubiously try to sell your Christian theology as being a part of Yoruba traditions too
Re: Does Ifa Support Or Condemn Idol Worshiping? by bilms(m): 1:19am On Jul 14, 2019
Alright
Re: Does Ifa Support Or Condemn Idol Worshiping? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 14, 2019
macof:

Rev Fagbola grin grin

A reverand that is also a babaláwo grin

You know nothing and definitely not ready to know anything. You would have shared the video if you knew what you were talking about

Did Fagbola also say Olódùmarè had a son called ọrọ?

I want to post my thoughts here... From your moniker it seems safe to assume you are a celestial church member, a Christian organization known to be syncretists.. Mixing Yoruba Traditional knowledge with Christianity
So it's not odd at all that you will dubiously try to sell your Christian theology as being a part of Yoruba traditions too

I will be going to my father's house today and I will take pictures of the books written on this topic by early Christians that appreciate Ifa
Bro I will only share the cover pages with you but i I will never details
I want you to remain ignoramus of course I know you can never in this life come across the books...lol
Re: Does Ifa Support Or Condemn Idol Worshiping? by bilms(m): 11:43am On Jul 14, 2019
Celestial777:

I will be going to my father's house today and I will take pictures of the books written on this topic by early Christians that appreciate Ifa
I want you to remain ignoramus of course I know you can never in this life come across the books...lol

Share knowledge to make Africa grow. The book will not help anybody if it remains in your shelf
Re: Does Ifa Support Or Condemn Idol Worshiping? by macof(m): 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
Celestial777:

You are a waste of time
Re: Does Ifa Support Or Condemn Idol Worshiping? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
macof:

You are a waste of time

The thing pain you bro
Booooooooom
Re: Does Ifa Support Or Condemn Idol Worshiping? by bilms(m): 12:38am On Jul 15, 2019
shocked
Re: Does Ifa Support Or Condemn Idol Worshiping? by macof(m): 1:50am On Jul 15, 2019
Celestial777:

The thing pain you bro
Booooooooom

SMH. So your entire purpose in life is to cause "pain"?
All along you were never interested in the topic at hand but looking for a fight? Well it was almost obvious though

Pathetic. I pity anyone who would take you seriously
Re: Does Ifa Support Or Condemn Idol Worshiping? by Olu317(m): 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
Celestial777:

Share ko. Share ni
Wetin be my own if you remain ignorant
See I read Ifa corpus book by Rev Fagbola
Written in 1825
You can look it up
Better still I fit help you send the cover page
...i mean the pics so you will know I know wbay I am saying

Kindly give the link to the corpus of Rev. Fagbola of 1825 .I 'll appreciate

Regard
Re: Does Ifa Support Or Condemn Idol Worshiping? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
Olu317:

Kindly give the link to the corpus of Rev. Fagbola of 1825 .I 'll appreciate

Regard

It's a whole book bro
And it comes in three volumes
Re: Does Ifa Support Or Condemn Idol Worshiping? by bilms(m): 12:54am On Jul 16, 2019
Where can I buy it
Re: Does Ifa Support Or Condemn Idol Worshiping? by Olu317(m): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
Celestial777:

It's a whole book bro
And it comes in three volumes
it does nt matter. A good book is worth reading over and over again
Re: Does Ifa Support Or Condemn Idol Worshiping? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
Olu317:
it does nt matter. A good book is worth reading over and over again

Okay tomorrow Mornin pls remind me
Re: Does Ifa Support Or Condemn Idol Worshiping? by bilms(m): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2019
sad
Re: Does Ifa Support Or Condemn Idol Worshiping? by Olu317(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
Celestial777:

Okay tomorrow Mornin pls remind me

Sorry for the late response. Just saw this, couple of minutes ago. Even at it I have been having pf network problem

I appreciate with great humility.
Re: Does Ifa Support Or Condemn Idol Worshiping? by bilms(m): 1:10am On Jul 27, 2019
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

加速主义作为一种政治倾向 / What Does The Prefix ''uru/uhu'' In Some Igbo Village Mean? / A Yoruba Enclave In The Heart Of Igboland • Story Of Ugbodu, Others In Delta Sta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.