Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. (23307 Views)

Kwankwaso And Abba Kabir In Lagos For Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery / Governor Zulum & Ex-Governor Shettima And Abba Kyari (Throwback Video) / Atiku's Son, Mustapha And Wife, Afrah Welcome A Baby Boy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by JimohMomoh: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
jlinkd78:
Everything about Buhari shows that he is not ready for governance. It took d legal action instituted by d CUPP for Buhari to ratify a position he knew all along the same cabal will continue.

Exactly what I wanted to type, we may have to protest before he will appoint ministers.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by itsme01: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
grin
Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by jrusky(m): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Whats going on?
I thought at least one of those those positions would go to SE. Why...?

Pls why digressing the thread to something else?
Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by kemmylove101: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
Earthquake3:

None of the positions went to the SW despite licking Bubu's ass
Are you people ok at all. was it sw that was threatening and begging for this positiom few weeks ago. isnt your igbo leader begging
Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by tsfisheriesm: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
A clear indication that the man in Aso rock is not Buhari, if you know, you know.
Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by isram: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
Change
Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by DaddySpyce(m): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Whats going on?

Those are very key positions in the presidency and it has nothing to do with zoning. You can't entrust such positions to just anyone, they have to be people close to the president and that is the reason he gave to people close to him.
He can give his brother if he wants or his sister if he sees them as the best people he can trust to oversee the affairs of the presidential villa.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
As usual, Bubu doesn't disappoints

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by anytexy: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
Firefire:
It is finished!
i tell you. I thought he will consider southeast for SFG
Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by MXD5050: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
Abi they appoint themselves which Buhari. Are they not the ones ruling this country? I feel for my brother Rotimi

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by ideabuilder: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
Earthquake3:
You mean Abbal Kyari and Boss Mustapha reappoint themselves?

Your head dey there

1 Like

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by ruggedtimi(m): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
Or they reappointed themselves
Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by Boyooosa(m): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nigerian's headache reloaded
Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by Drekaz(m): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Whats going on?

Lol....COS or SGF to the SE? In Buhari's administration??
Abeg bros, you just dey enter Naija

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by TheTourist: 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
THE FEAR OF COURT ORDER grin
Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
DaddySpyce:

Those are very key positions in the presidency and it has nothing to do with zoning. You can't entrust such positions to just anyone, they have to be people close to the president and that is the reason he gave to people close to him.
He can give his brother if he wants or his sister if he sees them as the best people he can trust to oversee the affairs of the presidential villa.

Please keep quiet and allow he who is the president to speak for himself. Radio without batteries

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by iswallker(m): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
Uchenaija:
Appointment takes effect from May 29

That means they'll be paid for July and even May...Naija I hail thee tongue

Check my signature if you love good Senator suit wears

Were they on LOA for those months...

I just dey ask ooo...
Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by materialproject: 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
Next level

of

No Change

1 Like

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by jaxxy(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
The Reign of the cabal continues.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by DaddySpyce(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
eddiebruk:

Please keep quiet and allow he who is the president to speak for himself. Radio without batteries

Everything is not all about insult. Stop being as stupid as your father
Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nigeria is carrying a big question mark on its head, only God have an answer to the question.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by xangerar: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
jlinkd78:
Everything about Buhari shows that he is not ready for governance. It took d legal action instituted by d CUPP for Buhari to ratify a position he knew all along the same cabal will continue.

I confess I have twice voted him, but it is even more certain to me than ever before that Buhari is not serious at all.

He waited six weeks only to reappoint the same guys he had had, one of whom is a controversial shady man? That is repulsive.

We may wait for the ministerial list for two months only to have the same bunch of jalopies.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by PHIPEX(m): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
Buhari and Osinbajo Re-elected.
Service chiefs reappointed.
Boss and Kyari reappointed

It'll be unfair for Buhari not to reappoint all the past ministers. It's continuity all the way, another cycle of hopeless 4years.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by materialproject: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
tsfisheriesm:
A clear indication that the man in Aso rock is not Buhari, if you know, you know.

Nawa
Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by Dpharisee: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
Earthquake3:
You mean Abba Kyari and Boss Mustapha reappoint themselves?

Na so e be oo grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by MillerJnr(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
jlinkd78:

Very correct, this man isn't ready for governance at all, if you talk now his supporters will start telling you stories of how he dont trust other people.

So sad we find ourselves in this mess.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by SODbaba2(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
Local man is disgusted. He took an angry look at the president and felt like strangling him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by Firefire(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
anytexy:
i tell you. I thought he will consider southeast for SFG

The tyrant cum terrorist will show them shege!
Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by bonnyhope: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
[quote author=Earthquake3 post=79973848]
SW HAS VP AND SPEAKER

None of the positions went to the SW despite licking Bubu's
Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by MetaPhysical: 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
DaddySpyce:

Is there something you know that SE Leadership does not? I was convinced, given the lobbying from Ohanaeze, that SGF will be an Iboman. I didnt know it has to do with trust. Im shocked though.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Boss Mustapha and Abba Kyari. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
DaddySpyce:

Everything is not all about insult. Stop being as stupid as your father

Lol, imagine..? one can tell you lack comprehension to deduce that there was nothing insulting about asking a person to keep quiet. But here we have you telling the world you lack comprehension, and thus has wasted the little your parents could save to send you to the little school you went to. If only they knew they wasted all those coins on a human like you. It is indeed a shame...your parents needs a refund.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Release Report On Isi-gate Clash Between IPOB And Soldiers / Why Sowore Deserves To Be Forgiven By Goodluck Jonathan Supporters – FFK / Bashir El-Rufai Welcomes Set Of Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.