Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) (56313 Views)

Inec Anambra Are Really Desperate For Ad-hoc Staff. See New Message On My Phone / Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general / Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by naptu2: 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed the following people into the following positions.

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the following appointments of personal staff.

1. Mohammed Sarki Abba – Senior Special Assistant to the President (Household and Social Events)

2. Ya’u Shehu Darazo – Senior Special Assistant to the President (Special Duties)

3. Dr Suhayb Sanusi Rafindadi – Personal Physician to the President

4. Amb. Lawal A. Kazaure – State Chief of Protocol

5. Sabiu Yusuf – Special Assistant (Office of the President)

6. Saley Yuguda – Special Assistant (House Keeping)

7. Ahmed Muhammed Mayo – Special Assistant (Finance & Administration)

8. Mohammed Hamisu Sani – Special Assistant (Special Duties)

9. Friday Bethel – Personal Assistant (General Duties)

10. Sunday Aghaeze – Personal Assistant (State Photographer)

11. Bayo Omoboriowo – Personal Assistant (Presidential Photographer)

The above appointments take effect from May 29, 2019.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GarShehu/status/1147178525276946432

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by Tolexander: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
The last three are just there to bulk up the appointments. So that we won’t say they are all northern Muslims

278 Likes 16 Shares

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by dorothybella(f): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
grin
Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
No surprises @all

"A government of north, by the north and for the north"

No more, No less

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by Badgers14: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
The over head costs of Nigerian Politicians are staggering.. yet the country is a mess ..

Nigeria jaga jaga

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by HumanHairLovers(f): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2019

Please let's head to main appointees.

Personal staff is taking 100 days

tongue

For human hair and wigs wholesale price check my signature
Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by Uchenaija: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
We're making progress

Ride on Baba!

If you need better Senator suit check out this collections on my signature

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by Niwdog(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
See the way they tactically fixed the southern names in the last three
So that after reading the names upfront you will console yourself by saying the last three is Southerners naa

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by NOL2dworld(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
Another list of cattle ranchers.

Well done sir.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by mysteriousman(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
Is anyone surprised?

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by Augustinaz(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
Tolexander:
The last three are just there to bulk up the appointments. So that we won’t say they are all northern Muslims
they were even given less profitable appointments.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by joey150(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
The fact that Buhari is settling for an all Northern clan is not even half as worrying as the fact that he does not seem to surround himself with people that have even the slightest pedigree or iota of vision and sound ideologies based on past or present reputation.

There is of course the talk of nepotism, which as his mandate grows older, is becoming harder and harder to defend. I will not excuse a man that seems to only want to surround himself with people from one part of the country. Variety they say, is the spice of life.

With his recent selection of 'henchmen' it is clear and almost logical to conclude that Buhari promises nothing new in the next four years. I'll be shocked if he improves on his already abysmal outing during his last tenure.

Like many other concerned Nigerians, I am deeply worried and saddened by this development. I can only plausibly conclude that Buhari clearly lacks both the mental capacity and vision to rule a complex clime like Nigeria.

Of what use is running a government if your surborinates are grossly underperforming and yet are still being rewarded with extended tenures? Despite the fact that they should have been dismissed long ago based on their performances - the entire security and service chiefs come to mind.

The man at the helm of the affairs of this country is clearly incompetent and cannot advance us any further than we have already pitifully come.

Finally, for the good of Nigeria, I hope I am very wrong.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by arazanbal: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
somebody said Nigeria is a shithole country

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by suitlovers: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
arazanbal:
somebody said Nigeria is a shithole country

Let's be patient, things would soon get better.

Discover where to buy the best and the finest quality UK suits for men at the price of 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by straighttalk(m): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
Rather, they appointed themselves without the knowledge of the old man

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by mbhs139(m): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
Tolexander:

You dey craze for head!

You for put your enemies as your kitchen staff na! �

Ọ́dẹ́!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by Saao(m): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
Bubu never disappoint. Chief nepotistic

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by bedfordking: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
HOUSE KEEPING -WETIN AISHA DEY THERE FOR !!!

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by itsme01: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
cool

Next level things, the next level shall be awesome for me and my family amen, while others wail we shall celebrate...

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by emerged01(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
It is a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by Legendguru: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
hmmm
Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by Drsmiles(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
Knackheadforgroundmocracy

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by ceeethru(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
FGN -Fulani Government of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by livebyday(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
How about Abba Kyari?

I hope I spelt the name right ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
Pure Fulani names..lol, but these positions are for trusted hands, he needs people he can relate with in his language

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by landmark86: 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
Don't I warned you not 2 vote the dullard?
Is part of the next level abeg no complain

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
10. Sunday Aghaeze – Personal Assistant (State Photographer)

South East has gotten a federal appointment.... Next Level on point....

RUGA

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alfred Ayodeji Olufade: Newly Married NAF Pilot Dies In Kaduna Crash / Did Obiano Work? / Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.