Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,804 members, 7,813,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

My Life: How Do I Get Rich Now? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Life: How Do I Get Rich Now? (1077 Views)

What A Life! How We Saved N20,000 On My Daughter Treatment Fees!!! / How To Join The Illuminati Family And Get Rich Today / 5 Trials Of Life & How To Manage Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life: How Do I Get Rich Now? by Finelinks: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
"When I grow up, I would be rich and would build houses and give to the poor "

This was one of my musings growing up. Now in my very late twenties, the dream looks utopian, quixotic and unrealisable. For I have no house of my own let alone one to give to the poor free or rent free.

Life can be uncertain.
The vulcaniser in his fifties, on the street, could have aimed to be wealthy but it never came to pass.

The 40 year old truck pusher could have struggled to be rich but it was never to be.

Life, some say, is best lived in the early 20s. For after then one might start shouldering responsibilities. This is worse if the family is not wealthy. And if one doesn't earn well, one might find oneself in a rat race, a vicious cycle wherein one lives from paycheck to paycheck-- with little or nothing to save and being stuck.

These days I am always downcast, thinking about my life, unsure of what the future holds. Indecisive. Uncertain about which option or decision to take. Many times , I have thought of migration from the East to Lagos, Abuja or even Canada.

"Pray to God for direction, they counsel.'

I have prayed yet nothing.
Does God really care?.
Are our affairs his concerns?
Is there anything like predestination or determinism?
Are some people designed or destined to be poor?
What does the bible mean when it acknowledges ---- both in the old and new testaments-- that the poor would always be there?

But wait, could some be termed rich if there are no poor?
How could be one be said to be tall if there are no short people?

I am confused, very.

How do I get rich and help people too?

How?

Really tired, I am.

2 Likes

Re: My Life: How Do I Get Rich Now? by Benekruku(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
Glad you stated

I have prayed yet nothing. Does God really care. Is our affairs his concerns?
Is there anything like predestination? Are some people designed or destined to be poor? "

If you have tried and certain its not working. Give it a try to consult Ifa Olokun A soro d' ayo

You will be directed and be rest assured that your paths are guided.

1 Like

Re: My Life: How Do I Get Rich Now? by Smartjohns(m): 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
My brother that's life, I am in my early 20s and I am really trying my best as well to get somewhere and create something for myself.

This fear prompted me to join forex and I tried to over leverage so I ended up losing a lot. I took my time off and got myself a good strategy gives market direction and I've been taking my time to master it.

You can reach me http://facebook.com/Johnson.peter.5661

1 Like

Re: My Life: How Do I Get Rich Now? by Lombrozo(m): 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2019
same thought few months ago this life self
Re: My Life: How Do I Get Rich Now? by ThothHermes: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
Finelinks:

This was one of my musings growing up. Now in my very late twenties, the dream looks utopian, quixotic and unrealisable. For I have no house of my own let alone one to give to the poor free or rent free.

Life can be uncertain.
The vulcaniser in his fifties, on the street, could have aimed to be wealthy but it never came to pass.

The 40 year old truck pusher could have struggled to be rich but it was never to be.

Life, some say, is best lived in the early 20s. For after then one might start shouldering responsibilities. This is worse if the family is not wealthy. And if one doesn't earn well, one might find oneself in a rat race, a vicious cycle wherein one lives from paycheck to paycheck-- with little or nothing to save and being stuck.

These days I am always downcast, thinking about my life, unsure of what the future holds. Indecisive. Uncertain about which option or decision to take. Many times , I have thought of migration from the East to Lagos, Abuja or even Canada.

[i]"Pray to God for direction, they counsel.'
[/i]I have prayed yet nothing.
Does God really care?.
What does the bible mean when it acknowledges ---- both in the old and new testaments-- that the poor would always be there?

I am confused, very.

How?

Really tired, I am.
Apart from those born wealthy, the vast majority of rich people people begin to acquire enormous wealth from their fourties upwards.
People who do it in their twenties are outliers that's why they are so few. The rest are criminals tongue

You have not started. Your problem now is what you see on the internet.

And stop that crap about helping people, you don't have to be rich to do that grin

7 Likes

Re: My Life: How Do I Get Rich Now? by Jagaban880: 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
Benekruku:
Glad you stated

I have prayed yet nothing. Does God really care. Is our affairs his concerns?
Is there anything like predestination? Are some people designed or destined to be poor? "

If you have tried and certain its not working. Give it a try to consult Ifa Olokun A soro d' ayo

You will be directed and be rest assured that your paths are guided.

lfa priest? lipsrsealed
Re: My Life: How Do I Get Rich Now? by ferrariLaferrari: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
Smartjohns:
My brother that's life, I am in my early 20s and I am really trying my best as well to get someone and create something for myself.

This fear prompted me to join forex and I tried to over leverage so I ended up losing a lot. I took my time off and got myself a good strategy gives market direction and I've been taking my time to master it.

You can reach me
http://facebook.com/Johnson.peter.5661
Bro same here o i even did some scalping tonight

Re: My Life: How Do I Get Rich Now? by Smartjohns(m): 12:22am On Jul 06, 2019
ferrariLaferrari:

Bro same here o i even did some scalping tonight

Wow! How can I reach you? I sent a DM
Re: My Life: How Do I Get Rich Now? by ferrariLaferrari: 7:37am On Jul 06, 2019
Smartjohns:

Wow! How can I reach you? I sent a DM
Just WhatsApp me that number on my siggy bro

1 Like

Re: My Life: How Do I Get Rich Now? by frozen70(f): 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
Finelinks:

Life can be uncertain.

Does God really care?.

I am confused, very.

How?

Really tired, I am.

Don't be in a hurry or desperate about wealth

It's only God that gives riches that can last forever

If you are not destined, nothing can be done even if you go through Rituals

Struggle hard and leave God to bless the work of your hand
Re: My Life: How Do I Get Rich Now? by Bj5all(m): 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
The secret is never to give up. Personally i have done quite a lot of hustling both in the street and corporate environment until i found a place to rest my hands and mind. So try out several things and never rely on employment

I'm still about your age and I'm very positive about what tomorrow has to offer.

The fact that God has not answered your prayer the way you wanted Him to doesn't mean God has neglected you. In short, He is your source

Success and riches is not for the fainted heart, it comes with alot of sacrifices and mental maturity coupled with pains and disappointments.

Your dream is totally still possible.

All the best
Re: My Life: How Do I Get Rich Now? by HeliosHay(m): 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
Finelinks:

Life can be uncertain.

Does God really care?.

I am confused, very.

How?

Really tired, I am.

Start an online business. If you have a laptop/computer and access to internet, you can easily start a Kindle Publishing business.

How does it work?

1. You do research and figure out what's in demand
2. You write a book on that topic (or hire a ghostwriter to write it for you)
3. You upload the manuscript on Amazon KDP, set your price and publish the book
4. Each time someone goes to Amazon and purchases your book, you earn a certain percentage as royalty
5. At the end of the month, Amazon pays you the cumulative sum of what you earned.

..you rinse and repeat.

This is just an overview. More details can be found here

There's no excuse for anyone to be poor in this digital age littered with opportunities

2 Likes

Re: My Life: How Do I Get Rich Now? by Puregold3(f): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
The worst thing that could happen to a man is losing hope Nd being lazy... Pray with faith Nd believe. Its obvious you ain't the lazy type.. Nd please, avoid peer group pressure and depression.
Re: My Life: How Do I Get Rich Now? by Puregold3(f): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
The worst thing that could happen to a man is losing hope Nd being lazy... Pray with faith Nd believe. Its obvious you ain't the lazy type.. Nd please, avoid peer group pressure and depression.

(1) (Reply)

Polygamy Or Serial Monogamy? Will You Be A Second Wife? / My Dad Is Late....pls I Need Advice / He's working now & is burdened with raising his sister's children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.