Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,341 members, 7,839,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Kwabena Ohemeng Tinyaase Nabbed For Breaking Traffic Rules In Ghana - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kwabena Ohemeng Tinyaase Nabbed For Breaking Traffic Rules In Ghana (26290 Views)

Breaking News!! Usa Election Supreme Court Rules In Pennsylvania Favors Trump / Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' / Protest In Ghana Against US Military Is Massive (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwabena Ohemeng Tinyaase Nabbed For Breaking Traffic Rules In Ghana by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2019
Lifestone:

I don't know where you know in Nigeria and in Ghana. I have been in this over hyped Ghana and couldn't see how they are better than my country Nigeria. Match city to City. You can't tell me that Accra is more beautiful than Abuja !
A senator was only yesterday detained overnight over assault ! Several of such happens daily across Nigeria, but we all focused on our Negatives and take the positives as normal.

On a second thought u be right about that... I guess we just involuntarily focus on the negative because it so much outweighs the positive. Thanks for that cos I've been trying to focus on only the positive things around me not knowing i do the opposite unknowingly. I needed someone to tell me this smiley
Re: Kwabena Ohemeng Tinyaase Nabbed For Breaking Traffic Rules In Ghana by skallion7(m): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2019
rampantlover:
Stupidddd mumugerians will come and say ordinary Ghana grin cheesy grin while we are fighting against indiscipline on our roads, you people are settling cattles in various parts of Nigeria. RUGA and cattles are trending in Nigeria. Mumu nation cheesy grin grin grin
Like building new parliament house in Ghana with $100million?
Re: Kwabena Ohemeng Tinyaase Nabbed For Breaking Traffic Rules In Ghana by rampantlover: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2019
skallion7:
Like building new parliament house in Ghana with $100million?

It has been dropped because of backlash from Ghanaians, that's the difference between Ghanaians and Nigerians. Most of you are cowards that's why Buhari main priority is the cattle settlements grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kwabena Ohemeng Tinyaase Nabbed For Breaking Traffic Rules In Ghana by wizzzmike: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
rampantlover:

It has been dropped because of backlash from Ghanaians, that's the difference between Ghanaians and Nigerians. Most of you are cowards that's why Buhari main priority is the cattle settlements grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol they rather call us cowards my guy lol funny ppl
Re: Kwabena Ohemeng Tinyaase Nabbed For Breaking Traffic Rules In Ghana by ksat: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
Mikeangelo0433:
The type of leaders the people get is the type of leaders they deserve.The leaders whom we so much lament over are a reflection of ourselves. They emanate from amongst us.The system we cry fowl about is a synergistic and a carefully oiled association between the leaders and the follwers. We get what we deserve. If we the followers who are certainly leaders in different capcities don't first get hit by the hurricane of mental revolution,then ultimately we would at best be able to present nothing short of shambolic leaders to represent us.I can go on and on about how a mental revolution can cause a ripple effect in the quality of leaders we produce but I think this is enough for us to ponder over.

I'm a Ghanaian and I strongly align with this statement. I am always surprised to see Nigerians and Ghanaians banter over which country is better. I laugh over it because trust you me, both countries are centuries behind civilization. I pray amongst us the citizenry, we develop the habit of self discipline. This is because ultimatelly, we become the same persons in leadership positions. Besides, being in leadership position does not make you a leader.

God bless you for your comment. Hope we all can learn from it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect Caught And Arrested / Taliban Don't Respect Humanity- Translator Gives Heart Stopping Account(Pix,vid) / Sierra Leone Holds Mass Burial For Hundreds Who Died In Mudslide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.