Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike (1187 Views)

Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage / We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-governor Wike / We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink --governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike by ELVISHOT: 12:05am On Jul 06, 2019
Gov Wike says Rivers State does not have land to give for Ruga. But if they want water, he has water to give. Since they pipe Niger Delta oil up North then they might as well pipe water up North for the cows to drink.

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/we-will-support-cattle-with-water.html?m=1

CC

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Dominique

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:09am On Jul 06, 2019
Good initiative, give the herdsmen everything they need to stay up north.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike by Benekruku(m): 12:14am On Jul 06, 2019
Gibberish!

Dis one na governor so! Naira Marley get sense pass this guy by far.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike by mastar111: 12:19am On Jul 06, 2019
Nice one . Let them stay there. we will send them water thru pipes.

Buhari is building refineries in the north, for crude oil that is in the south. He is now trying to build RUGA in the south, for cows that are in the north.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike by Ttipsy(f): 12:32am On Jul 06, 2019
lol
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike by Ttipsy(f): 12:34am On Jul 06, 2019
Dramatic governor. maybe d cows want to drink oil
nonsense

1 Like

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike by erifeoluwasimi(f): 12:45am On Jul 06, 2019
Sense will not kill Wike. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike by MetaPhysical: 12:45am On Jul 06, 2019
Wike is evil with that statement. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 06, 2019
Benekruku:
Gibberish!

E pain am grin grin

4 Likes

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike by hisgrace090: 1:29am On Jul 06, 2019
If govt want to start business for Nigerian, it must go round not one sided

What is good for the goose is also good for ganda!
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike by otipoju(m): 2:11am On Jul 06, 2019
Very simple solution. Just that we have a seemingly clueless government whose real objective is to conquer the whole of the South and turn into Fulani Emirates.
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike by wordcat(m): 3:11am On Jul 06, 2019
Benekruku:
Gibberish!

Is he not saying the truth?
If Niger Delta oil can be piped up north, piping water or grass up north wouldn't be a bad idea

1 Like

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike by Zikora1000(f): 3:22am On Jul 06, 2019
cheesy Gbam! Wike my man, you are wicked walahi

1 Like

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike by lordkush: 6:47am On Jul 06, 2019
Benekruku:
Gibberish!

I we get sense oya carry your papa plot for oshogbo give fulani people.

wike say know. if You nor like am fall down die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike by blackpanda: 6:49am On Jul 06, 2019
mastar111:
Nice one . Let them stay there. we will send them water thru pipes.

Buhari is building refineries in the north, for crude oil that is in the south. He is now trying to build RUGA in the south, for cows that are in the north.

Smhh. Are cows in the north. So what have u been complaining about
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike by blackpanda: 6:52am On Jul 06, 2019
Nobody asked for your support. Ruga will go on with or without u
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike by GMbuharii: 6:55am On Jul 06, 2019
Benekruku:
Gibberish!

Sifia pains
grin

We don't need you.

Thunda Faya Lugard seriously.

1 Like

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike by GMbuharii: 6:58am On Jul 06, 2019
blackpanda:
Nobody asked for your support. Ruga will go on with or without u

No problemo, just keep the shhht up north,Babu Wahala, shikena
grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike by blackpanda: 7:02am On Jul 06, 2019
GMbuharii:

No problemo, just keep the shhht up north,Babu Wahala, shikena
grin

Wetin dis wan de speak undecided
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike by GMbuharii: 7:30am On Jul 06, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike by blackpanda: 7:33am On Jul 06, 2019
GMbuharii:

Y izit so hard for yu mallams to U understand

grin

Ok,let me try come to your mallams level..

I said, no problem,as long as the Ruga shit is operated up north..

grin

I am not a Mallam
If u insult me again u will be blocked
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike by GMbuharii: 7:38am On Jul 06, 2019
blackpanda:

I am not a Mallam
If u insult me again u will be blocked

Haba! How did I insult you nah?!

grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike by GMbuharii: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike by Benekruku(m): 8:50am On Jul 06, 2019
[s]
immhotep:

E pain am grin grin

lordkush:
I we get sense oya carry your papa plot for oshogbo give fulani people.

wike say know. if You nor like am fall down die

GMbuharii:

Sifia pains
grin

We don't need you.

Thunda Faya Lugard seriously.
[/s]
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike by Bobbyfreshh(m): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2019
Benekruku:
Gibberish!

My Fulani Muslim terrorist friend, hope you've gotten over your failed ruga plan
Re: We Will Support Cattle With Water Pipelines For Cows To Drink-Governor Wike by Benekruku(m): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2019
[s]
Bobbyfreshh:

My Fulani Muslim terrorist friend, hope you've gotten over your failed ruga plan
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

More Photos As Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built In Owerri / Nigerians Dig Out Past Video Of Obasanjo Speaking About Xenophobic Attack / Kwara Gov Nominates Youngest Commissioner In Nigeria’s History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.