Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court (22807 Views)

Atiku, What Next? - The Nation / Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / I Told Atiku What To Do Then To Resolve PDP Crisis, But... – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by Igboblog: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2019
JUST IN!!!  Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court

The spokesperson of  President Muhammadu Buhari’s campaign organization, Festus Keyamo, has told the Presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party, PDP, in the 2019 general elections, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar what to expect from the Supreme Court, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that Keyamo accused Atiku of attempting to blackmail the Supreme Court.

Keyamo told Atiku to always expect the Supreme Court to do justice even if heavens fall, while reminding the former Vice President of the court judgement which nullified the All Progressives Congress, APC, elections in Zamfara.

This is following Atiku’s reaction to the Supreme Court judgement on Friday that went in favour of the All Progressives Congress APC, and its governorship candidate in Osun State, Gboyega Oyetola.

Igbere TV recalls  that the Supreme Court, yesterday, dismissed the appeal of Senator Ademola Adeleke of the PDP, challenging the declaration of Oyetola as the winner of the Osun State governorship election.

In his reaction, Atiku had said, “I urge the nation’s judiciary to take a pulse of the nation and reflect it. In their hands, God has placed a great responsibility. The duty to ensure that justice is done, irrespective of the pressure to do otherwise, by the powers that be.”

Keyamo, who replied directly to Atiku’s tweet, said, “Your Exellency, with great respect, this comment is beneath you.

“The S/Court administers justice based on law and not on the ‘pulse of the nation’.

“This is a veiled attempt to blackmail the S/Court. The Supreme Court will always do justice ‘even if the heavens fall’. Remember Zamfara?”

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/820309/just-in-keyamo-tells-atiku-what-to-expect-from-supreme-court/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2019
Las Las Atiku will take that seat

FTC

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by MyMouth(m): 10:42am On Jul 06, 2019
OJay360:
Las Las Atiku will take that seat
In your ipob dream!

65 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by helinues: 10:46am On Jul 06, 2019
Atiku is cummin ..... Titi be aware

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by tayebest(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2019
grin

I don't just know what's giving Atiku the damn courage of winning! grin Is it the INEC server? please go and have it cheesy

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by id911(m): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kenyamo is a very useless SAN, I'll rather hire Lai Mohammed to defend me in court than this man grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by kponkedenge(m): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
[s]
dheilaw1:
of course,he's coming to take the highest seat in igboland... Ewu
[/s]
Igbo this Igbo that.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by Ogaga87(m): 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
Make I go read better news jare...

These leaders are not better than suspended RUGA...

I which baba God will give the mercies and grace to suspend all of them
Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by legendsilver(m): 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
Atiku is missing something here. Why not go to Cameroon and contest there?

At least, he can win their server President seat there.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by ArmaniUhuru: 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
All Apc chieftains are dumb mofos.

When it come to spewing thrash about the opposition, they’re always quick to open their mouth. But they won’t open their mouth to advise the Fulani herder wrong-driving this vehicle called Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
I wonder how some ppl dat celebrated S/court verdict would use the same mouth to accuse d same s/court of bias less than 2 months after!

5 Likes

Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by Arsenella007(f): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
dheilaw1:

Wetin Bring Ibo into this matter now? Better behave yourself young man.. Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by Macnnoli4(m): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
Waiting for Itse Sagay's reaction on this case because it is him that first started this nonsense of doubting the fairness of the Supreme Court. Atiku only followed his principle.
Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by Techsunny: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ok
Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by emmasege: 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
Atiku is only wasting his time in the tribunal. No justice is ever going to be served as long as the Daura tyrant is the C-in-C and the Sharia terrorist is the CJN.

In any case, it serves Atiku right. Didn't him and other aggrieved guys pull down the 'house' (PDP) just because they wanted GEJ out of power?

If only Atiku, Saraki, Kwakwanso and others had stayed and supported their party's candidate for another 4 years, democracy would still be alive in Nigeria and a generational mistake like Buhari would have remained with his sterile cows in Daura.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by jchioma: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
Keyamo should sh*t up jare.

The esteemed Justices shall make their judgment base on hard facts and evidences presented to it. So, let's chill and watch as the drama unfolds. The world is watching also. Justice cannot be denied on the bases of emotions or smear campaign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by blackgold90(m): 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
Definitely Buhari will be declared winner but INEC will be more committed to be neutral in future.

Discover how to you can make money with your phone.

https://www.nairaland.com/5271427/discover-secrets-how-make-money
Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by TemmyT002(m): 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
id911:
Kenyamo is a very useless SAN, I'll rather hire Lai Mohammed to defend me in court than this man grin

Ha. How will you win na
Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
Igboblog:

[b]Keyamo, who replied directly to Atiku’s tweet, said, “Your Exellency, with great respect, this comment is beneath you.

“The S/Court administers justice based on law and not on the ‘pulse of the nation’.

“This is a veiled attempt to blackmail the S/Court. The Supreme Court will always do justice ‘even if the heavens fall’. Remember Zamfara?”

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/820309/just-in-keyamo-tells-atiku-what-to-expect-from-supreme-court/

Lolzzzzzzzz Keyamo be talking as if they have not been bribing the judges grin grin grin

Even the body (NBA) knows that the Judiciary has been corrupt!!! So what Keyamo saying Of recent was a cry out from the head of the body.

Emphasis laid on how Buhari doesn't allow them to work independently

I warned PDP when they were rejoicing over Zamfara! The presidency deliberately let it off temporarily so that they can use it in a moment like this!!!

Keyamo himself has been involved in bribery scandal so why is he acting like saint As if such things does not exist especially in this regime undecided

Hypocrites!!!

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by WonderManly(m): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
Igboblog:
JUST IN!!!  Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court

The spokesperson of  President Muhammadu Buhari’s campaign organization, Festus Keyamo, has told the Presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party, PDP, in the 2019 general elections, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar what to expect from the Supreme Court, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that Keyamo accused Atiku of attempting to blackmail the Supreme Court.

Keyamo told Atiku to always expect the Supreme Court to do justice even if heavens fall, while reminding the former Vice President of the court judgement which nullified the All Progressives Congress, APC, elections in Zamfara.

This is following Atiku’s reaction to the Supreme Court judgement on Friday that went in favour of the All Progressives Congress APC, and its governorship candidate in Osun State, Gboyega Oyetola.

Igbere TV recalls  that the Supreme Court, yesterday, dismissed the appeal of Senator Ademola Adeleke of the PDP, challenging the declaration of Oyetola as the winner of the Osun State governorship election.

In his reaction, Atiku had said, “I urge the nation’s judiciary to take a pulse of the nation and reflect it. In their hands, God has placed a great responsibility. The duty to ensure that justice is done, irrespective of the pressure to do otherwise, by the powers that be.”

Keyamo, who replied directly to Atiku’s tweet, said, “Your Exellency, with great respect, this comment is beneath you.

Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by id911(m): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
TemmyT002:

Ha. How will you win na

Lai Mohammed will definitely lie me out of trouble
Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by RichardRandy: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
dheilaw1:

I don't understand what brought igbo into this matter seriously undecided
It's every yoruba kid always have nightmare of igbo from womb.. Igbo igbo igbo igbo every time... WhaaaaaaaT!!!
Even my yoruba friend Can just stop.
Despite sucking my prick every week.
What's this obsession about pls
Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
K
Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by realstars: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
We will see them soon lipsrsealed
Re: Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
Osun Gone

cool cool I just dey watch Naija

(1) (2) (Reply)

How PDP ‘Snatched’ Senate From APC / Meet Ernest Ezeajughi, The 1st Black Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent (Video) / VIDEO: Sanusi Visits El-rufai, Appreciates Him For Being A True Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.