Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows (17974 Views)

Akin Alabi Moves Motion To Stop Harassment By Online Loan Providers / Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal / Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by islandmoon: 10:51am On Jul 06, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

You are well informed of what is happening.

yes, the Fulani men only collect N30 Naira per cow , let me tell you something that happened in Jos one day in Ring Road Behind City of David in 2011 during conflict in Jos, we went up hill where some soldiers were posted because Fulanis were killing the villagers on that hill , the name of the sergeant on that Hill is SGT AYO, Tall and well build, I followed my Navy friend up there to play with them because they usually come down to buy things, and after an hour, a fulani boy lead his cattle into a woman farm just in front of us, and one of the soldiers threw a small stone at cattle which hit a cow horn, and behold , in less than 30 , a call came in from STF commandant in charge of that area , warning the soldiers never to throw anything at the cow in his life again, the fulani boy has called Alhaji, Alhaji has called Abuja, Abuja has called JTF commandant to warn his boys on that hill, just imagine, I posted this account on a thread here 5 years ago and I mentioned the SGT name in case anyone want to investigate this story.

Ruga is not the solution, dams and Irrigation in the north will better solve this problem. go and ask kaduna south people who gave them land for ruga, the place has become a big fulani city and they are presently attacking nearby villages in attempt to take over and hell rufai is not doing anything about it.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by sterlingD(m): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
All they think about is COW(s).
Why can't they beg Buhari to come up with a better economic policies that will better the lives of Nigerians and her citizens.
God help Lord Luggard's experiment
You have said it well.This is what they should be talking about.

Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by jrusky(m): 10:52am On Jul 06, 2019
Now i know these northen people are evil. So you are pleading for fulani and their useless cow from being harrass and you fucktards never say anything to federal govt as per over 15,000 Nigeriians killed by fulani And what about those being raped Oh oh I can see you truly have a mission but it has failed try other means guys.

These people are too evil inside and outside. Are you people now afraid or what We are waiting for your 30 days ultimatum you bitchs.

If you want South out of your land fine then all north out of South too and let's see who suffers most, except religious madness, useless herds with their spirit cows, Suya crap what else is north usefulness in the South and to what economical value are those craps Nothing.

RUGA IS NO IN THE SOUTH AND THAT IS FINAL.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by FarahAideed: 10:54am On Jul 06, 2019
Fulani herdsmen have killed over 30 thousand a Nigerians and abducted over 150 thousand people in just four years and yet not upto 500 cows have been killed or stolen in these four years yet these satanic northern elders are more concerned about cows that are not any under threat than the people..

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by King44(m): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2019
VisioDirect:
Why is no one talking about splitting this damn country?
let's be sincere this matter of splitting the country only if all Nigerians agree but that can't happen cos divided we fall n not all of us could stand to watch us fall, the only way is going back to regionalism since federalism can't be sustained
Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2019
But I thought they said Buhari was protecting them
Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by freshMallam1122: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2019
breed yr cows in your farmland that's all. ,an let us breed our maize in our farmland.. no crossing over enough is enough

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by Princedapace(m): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2019
This people are mad.. Cows go about destroying farm lands, and ur people go about raping women..

Pls there should be complete ban of open grazing..

Get a ranch, simple..

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by slowice(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2019
Uselessness has its roots in the north.... Simple, do your ruga settlement up north, come down south sell your cow and buy our grass... What other solution is better than this?

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 06, 2019
Their opinions don't matter, what matters is that Nigeria operates a federal system, and every State has a right to enact their own local laws, the people of a state also has a right to decide what they want and don't want in their state. They are not the law of federal republic of Nigeria. equality and justice.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by judgementyard(m): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2019
Am just so sick and tired of these Fulani and cow matter for obodu Naija,if care is not taken I will jejely port to Canada where Human lives are more important than cows! Nonsence and ingredients!

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by Chuxz311(m): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2019
2LESS:
Eeediats!!!
Other countries are discussing technological inventions, we are talking cattles.
Tufiakwa !!!

Bros the thing tire me
Na COW dey cause the "BEEF"

Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:19am On Jul 06, 2019
thunder fai the northern elders forum

when your imbeciles kinsmen were killing people for halting them from eating up their crops they labored to plant in their land, you useless body didn't organise a meeting

if Fulani don't halt their stupidity to zamfara and other North they're exercising their stupidity, we would resist them here in south with our blood

I endorse the Igbo youths stand on each region going into cattle business to tamed this nuisance and inhumane act of these set of imbeciles

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by joshinto01: 11:20am On Jul 06, 2019
No sensible human will give preference to animal welfare than human welfare.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2019
Playing the victim card now
Whoever said these people are not politically savvy
After spreading their bile all over West Africa
Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by anabose: 11:24am On Jul 06, 2019
too many tribes, too many problems.

in countries like USA or China.

Na only proclamation or billed signed into law go solve cow matter quick quick.

but naija still de battle everything because of many people get different kinds of perception towards this plan.
Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by Seetto: 11:25am On Jul 06, 2019
FarahAideed:
Fulani herdsmen have killed over 30 thousand a Nigerians and abducted over a 150thousand people in just four years and yet not upto 500 cows have been killed or stolen in these four years yet these satanic northern elders are more concerned about cows that are not any under threat than the people..
How did you arrived at this your statistics, I think the northern elders forum are not fair enough, some of them are the real owners of those cows, no wonder they have access to AK 47.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by awa(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2019
Honestly, one thing I find extremely difficult to understand is why this Cow-Fulani issue has become such a national dialogue immediately after Buhari 2nd term swearing in. Should this be a well written script that they are playing out? We envisaged this when we were discouraging 2nd term for PMB but some educated Folks saw it as a threat to their aspirations in 2023. The numerous ongoing War rhetoric and chest-beating will do no one any good.
You have Cows which I often buy from you at exorbitant price and still you destroy my own farm produce, now I ask you to buy my land and use it for rearing your Cows and buy grass from me, there is war mongering all of a sudden. Na woahhhhh, I dont blame them I blame the educated ones
Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by 9gerian: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2019
And the leading cause of widespread carnage (the killing of a large number of people) in the most populous black nation on earth!

Joromi12:
In 2019 cow is a subject of discourse
Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by hollywater: 11:29am On Jul 06, 2019
Aderewah:
Ordinary cow matter is such a big deal in nigeria. Even bankers controlling billions don't give us as much headache.
Because a bigger Cow is in ASO ROCK.

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2019
May Shango strike all those thieving, useless 'elders' with his double-headed ax.

AMEN
Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by Angelfrost(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2019
Naija... One of the few countries in the world (if not the only one) where terrorists are audacious enough to make demands to the government, and the government panders to their needs. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by bionixs: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
How cattles have become the main topic for discussion in a country like Nigeria beats my imagination.

A country without a president will do better than Nigeria with buhari.
when we were screaming, sai Baba, we forgot that he will not turn against his kins
Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by Olorunnim: 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
Northern Hellders forum should stop prioritising cows Over Human Life ABI when dem turn Indian sef?
Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by blackmantis: 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
I feel for the peaceful and innocent Fulani's who just want to carry on with their lives

Their elites who are supposed to speak for them, say things that end up making others to despise them.
Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by kinguwem: 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
I'm disappointed in the NEF. This country lacks patriotic, selfless & intellectually sound statesmen. Human life is sacred & not worth sacrificing for animals. It's horrific realising we're cohabiting with barbarians. I just can't understand the logic of settling aliens in our country inspite of the security risk they pose to the nation.
Civilization has come & we need to key in. We shouldn't allow a group of people to continue to drag us backward because of their refusal to embrass civilization.
Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by RichBoy247: 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
Northern Elders Forum queued behind Atikuchukwu and worked vigorously for Atikuchukwu during the last election. Now we know where Fulani herdsmen get their support.
Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by DonMekino(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ohhh there was a Cowntry
Re: Northern Elders Beg Buhari, Governors To Stop Harassment Of Fulanis, Cows by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
There should be a law concerning animals roaming d street but should be confined to a particular ranch or farm, technology should be in place to aid the daily supply of their food which also will create job opportunity, I used this medium to applaud the Igbo youth who are taking up the business I expect such from other tribes especially Yoruba with this we wouldn't have to wakeup a day and see that hundreds of community of cow went to visit the foreign officials in aso rock to welcome them
Especially a tactical end to wicked schemes use by evil �� ones to perpetrate deadly attack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Kidnapped While Raising Wedding Money In Katsina / Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen / Akeredolu: Nigeria's Next President Must Come From South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.