Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,151 members, 7,842,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Difference Between Atiku And Buhari By FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Difference Between Atiku And Buhari By FFK (30105 Views)

A Final Warning To The People Of Nigeria By Ffk / The Contraption Called Nigeria By FFK / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Atiku And Buhari By FFK by mentro: 12:12am On Jul 07, 2019
Suspect33:
who get time for Nigeria matter, I'm just gathering my €8720 to move to Germany, free tuition noni grin
Tell me more bro, I'm interested.
Re: Difference Between Atiku And Buhari By FFK by executive12: 12:47am On Jul 07, 2019
Smithkafors:

It's not hard to read and comprehend....next time,read it slowly.

He is too dumb to comprehend.
Re: Difference Between Atiku And Buhari By FFK by princessayesha(f): 2:10am On Jul 07, 2019
Ffk always exposing how foolish he really is
Re: Difference Between Atiku And Buhari By FFK by LegacyB: 5:30am On Jul 07, 2019
Like father like son. @ Fani Kayode how long would this generational curse follow you. Better do something before it extends to your children.
Re: Difference Between Atiku And Buhari By FFK by lakesider(m): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2019
Suspect33:
who get time for Nigeria matter, I'm just gathering my €8720 to move to Germany, free tuition noni grin

No free yan anywhere
Re: Difference Between Atiku And Buhari By FFK by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
Donedealer:

Baba doesn't do Twitter because he's a stark illiterate cheesy

You will not get up and do something about your poverty stricken life and that of your sister who is trapped in a horrible abusive marriage; instead you are here yarning dust about Buhari's level of literacy - which in any case seems far better than yours, judging by the poor quality of your posts so far.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LP Candidates Defeat PDP Reps Members In Enugu’s Seven Constituencies / Update On Second Niger Bridge (Video) / Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.