Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities (12742 Views)

Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out / Man Who Started Lagos Belongs To Igbos Has Been Exposed As Tinubu Supporter(Pix) / Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by tsdarkside(m): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
Amanismone:
are we still Biafran? No so why reedit our Wikipedia page to fit into your narrative?.

Read about our hero https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Adaka_Boro. He wanted Niger delta republic for us but you people jailed him and now want to use our resources and sea to develop Onitsha and enugu. Over our dead bodies are we going to be under igbo.

We are Niger deltans not Biafra

dont mind them....

when adaka boros start coming out of delta tribes,na then they will get it....i have nothing igbo in me atall....very shameless people....how can you be addin people to you that dont even understand you....

they are askin for big trouble....

1 Like

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by Yyeske(m): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
mrvitalis:

I dare u to produce where akwa cross has said what u quoted their ...
I live in uyo so i know them better than u

They are closer to igbos than ijaws so whats ur point
Give us the link, that of the Obong of Calabar and the people's Representatives both at the state and national level is needed too.
Other traditional rulers are needed too, just the link when you were told they wanted Biafra

1 Like

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by CyynthiaKiss(f): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
Yyeske:
Why are you forcing these peoples into Biafra, did you know that many Igbos were killed because the Ikwerres, Ijaws, Efiks, Ibibios, Annangs etc pointed out to the Nigerian army when they invaded those areas the Igbos out? Go ask your grandparents and older relatives who knew about it. They don't want Biafra and stop disturbing them about it. No be by force, you are only causing more harm to the Igbo nation.

FYI, even if Ojukwu had declared a Biafra, those places were already old south eastern state and old Rivers state so you can't claim them since the people don't want Biafra.

What the hell is this useless Yoruba Muslim talking..?
Quote me when you have the capacity to sight the moon

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by Yyeske(m): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

What the hell is this useless Yoruba Muslim talking..?
Quote me when you sight the moon
People are talking and an Indonesian Buddhist is talking too, even in our national affairs?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by SouthEastFacts: 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
Yyeske:
Story for the gods, just because some Igbos in those areas masquerading as indigenes because they can speak the language makes you feel the real indigenes can't differentiate foreigners? It happened before and it could happen again.

Akwa/Cross people had never told you they want a country of their own so why suggesting and begging them to do it?
Yoruba moslem, why not read the comment you quoted again?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by SouthEastFacts: 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
Westtimeline:
Shut up for once and have shame. Stop displaying your SAD BEAST nature.
I will forgive you because the zoo won today.

Biafra 3:2 Cameroun

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by Yyeske(m): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Yoruba moslem, why not read the comment you quoted again?
Igbo Muslim and Chinese Buddhist, explain please
Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by SouthEastFacts: 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
Yyeske:
Igbo Muslim and Chinese Buddhist, explain please
We don't do terrorism in the beautiful East. We burn potential terrorist at birth unlike the SAD WASTERNERS

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by Yyeske(m): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

We don't do terrorism in the beautiful East. We burn potential terrorist at birth unlike the SAD WASTERNERS
Chinese Buddhist and China is good as well, remain there please
Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
[s]
CyynthiaKiss:
You are no more from Benin, now you are Ibibio? I am sure you will be from Kano tomorrow.
Las Las Yoruba Muslims go dey fine
[/s] Na Yoruba matter go kill you Las Las grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Stop exaggerating your importance. This matter has been long settled during Avengers era.

We respect Ijaw right to ND Republic provided they won't try to step into a territory that is not theirs, the same way we respect Benin's right to their own country.

We don't want you people in Biafra, but we would always be friends. As long as you not bring your ND republic to PH, Asaba, Ahoada, we wish you guys good luck.
So when did PortHarcourt become part of this biafra??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by SouthEastFacts: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
Amanismone:
guy don't reason there, it will be bloody if you igbos claim ijaw land. Ikwerre and ijaw both own pH just like itskerri urhobo urhobo own warri
Unfortunately for you, the map Ijaws released excluded all Igbo lands in the ND including PH.

Pele.

Focus on your Edo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by SouthEastFacts: 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
So when did PortHarcourt become part of this biafra??
Sorry, I can feel your sifia pains.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by Yyeske(m): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Unfortunately for you, the map Ijaws released excluded all Igbo lands in the ND including PH.

Pele.

Focus on your Edo.
Meaning no access to the sea for Igboland na, hope you now finally agree that Igboland would be surrounded by Nigeria.
PH can never be part of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by kingzizzy: 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
Amanismone:
I just came across this nonsense when I search about my ethnic group, I wanted to see if it was only mined they changed. I was amazed.

Igbos please what is the meaning of this? Is it by force to be Biafra? Can't we as a minority say what we are? I don't see Hausa or Yoruba people doing this to the minorities in their region.

Niger delta is and will never be Biafra. Igboland is small landlock erosion ridden region with no resources. Let that sink in.

Which tribe is Niger Delta? So you dont know that the last president of Biafra was an Ibibio man called General Philip Effiong?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Sorry, I can feel your sifia pains.
Stop replying with baseless statements...
I am from PH, Ikwerre precisely...
You guys have always tried to drag us into your biafra agitation...
Can't you achieve it without Rivers and Delta State...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by SouthEastFacts: 7:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
Stop replying with baseless statements... I am from PH, Ikwerre precisely... You guys have always tried to drag us into your biafra agitation... Can't you achieve it without Rivers and Delta State...
Like I said, I feel your pains. Sorry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Like I said, I feel your pains. Sorry
If this is the reply you give then i can safely say you are brainless and don't have any base to what you agitate for...
And yes... I expect more brainless replies...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by SouthEastFacts: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
Yyeske:
Meaning no access to the sea for Igboland na, hope you now finally agree that Igboland would be surrounded by Nigeria.
Yeah you are right. It is part of the SAD WASTE. Go and check the map Ijaws released as part of their ND Republic
Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by SouthEastFacts: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

If this is the reply you give then i can safely say you are brainless and don't have any base to what you agitate for...
And yes... I except more brainless replies...
I really feel your pain, sorry.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Pele.

Focus on your Edo.
show us the map, bloody liar

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by Vixlot: 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
Edit it back
Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by kingzizzy: 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
Yyeske:

Not really. Have you ever been to Oguta in Imo state or Obuaku in Abia? Imo River runs through Oguta to the Ocean and the Azumini River runs from Obuaku straight into the Athlantic Ocean. River ports can be built in those places.

Times have changed, you dont need to be next door to the ocean to have access to the sea. Even Lokoja in Kogi can use the River Niger to ship goods with the right investment

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

[s]When you are ready for ND Republic, then we will know.

Your capital starts and ends in Yenagoa, don't overstep. Ijaws have no stake in PH.[/s]
you must be joking or dreaming right?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by oyatz(m): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
So you mean Port Harcourt (Which the Igbos like to call Igweocha and Port Azikiwe in the 1950s) is not part of Igboland?

Amanismone:
pH isn't Biafra, stop that nonsense. Even ikwerre there don't even like Igbo.

Ijaw and ikwerre own pH
Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by uckennety(m): 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
Amanismone:
are we still Biafran? No so why reedit our Wikipedia page to fit into your narrative?.

Read about our hero https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Adaka_Boro. He wanted Niger delta republic for us but you people jailed him and now want to use our resources and sea to develop Onitsha and enugu. Over our dead bodies are we going to be under igbo.

We are Niger deltans not Biafra

They link posted doesn't exist
Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by 247Dior(m): 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
Amanismone:
how can the great ijaw be Biafra? We reject that in Jesus name.

We fought to break free from you people, please stop this nonsense
A man that doesn't know his history is a stupid and foolish man
Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by selemempe: 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
Yyeske:
this dude once convinced some fools here that he was from anambra...i guess he has gotten tired of pretending and has fully become an igbo hater lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by CyynthiaKiss(f): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
you must be joking or dreaming right?

Yoruba Muslim feeling funky...
An Ijaw man calling Bayelsa state a cursed state..
Your desperation is reflecting on your moniker....
Keep chasing shadow..Una full plenty for nairaland

Cc.. SouthEastFacts

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
selemempe:
this dude once convinced some fools here that he was from anambra...i guess he has gotten tired of pretending and has fully become an igbo hater lol

Lolzzz

This was actually true but the guy is a pure Yoruba boy residing in anambra state.

He was a BNMC crew of buhari on Facebook and other media even WhatsApp.

I think he got disappointed as they were ditched but still cling to his Yoruba pattern.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
Yyeske:

This Yoruba man is now fully on rampage.

Nnunu niile otu nku fa nwere, obu udi nku a ka o na-abu ha jekorochaa, ha ebee n'ofu ukwu osisi..

You can hide the trait again ...
Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Yoruba Muslim feeling funky...
An Ijaw man calling Bayelsa state a cursed state..
Your desperation is reflecting on your moniker....
Keep chasing shadow..Una full plenty for nairaland

Cc.. SouthEastFacts
Mumu before is it not a cursed state? You think I'm stupid like you ipob fools?

you go around screaming Biafra while your region is nothing but shilthole.

give me stupid mention again and I will buried you Alive nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

State House Clinic Never Used By President Gets Additional N394M Budget For 2023 / President Tinubu Applauds AFDB’S $520M Investment In Agro-industries / 13 New Governors Borrowed ₦‎226.8 Billion In Six Months – DMO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.