Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her (47696 Views)

ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks / Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) / Man Impregnates Daughter, 16, Damages Womb While Attempting Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Junkie1: 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
SICKO MODE
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by landmark86: 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
?
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by TriggahMan(m): 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
Family matters....

This wan carry wings
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Benekruku(m): 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
Graduateacher:
angry where are those rapist apologists? did she enjoy the sex?

COZA members will come for your head soon

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
Vv
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
A case if '' Na me born am,na me f..k am,na me give am belle,na me abort for am.
What an animal he is!
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Dshocker(m): 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
This right here is really bad,disgusting and evil of a father
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Kennydoc(m): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
focus7:
I am sure the man's name is either Nnamdi, Emeka, Ekene, Nonso or other names from the region where they answered those names because they are the only ones capable of such heinous acts.

The last time I checked, the names you mentioned aren't common among the people of the South West.
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Offpoint: 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
bikerboy1:
Lord!!!! When will all these types of news stop.

Until a joy stick is cut short, lesson would never be learnt.
What's that? crayon?
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
Delta people and criminal attitude are like 5&6
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by bikerboy1(m): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
Offpoint:

What's that? crayon?

Nope, sausage grin
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by micflo28(m): 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
Not everyone is meant to be a father. It is not a do or die affair

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by seguntijan(m): 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
Supreme Court Judgement

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Offpoint: 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
bikerboy1:

Nope, sausage grin
Ah, thanks for clarifying... I was scared. Naa it can't be what I thought.
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by osejie17(m): 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
the idiot is mentally derranged.
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Shimran(m): 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
It's a family affair

what's my business
a Nigeria business that has effects on it's citizen in and off the country at large. so none of your business
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by focus7: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
Kennydoc:

The last time I checked, the names you mentioned aren't common among the people of the South West.

You are right bro, those names are from the SE.
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
This is wickedness of the highest order. Everyone in the family knows even their pastor yet the father was allowed to continue his evil act. I'm sick to the stomach.

The girl doesn't deserve to be in such evil family.

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Makefav(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
G1STMORE:

A man has been arrested for allegedly raping, impregnating and procuring abortion for his 15-year-old daughter with the connivance of his wife in Asaba, Delta State.

According to Gwamnishu Harrison of BBI, the sexual abuse started when the victim was just 10 years old. The suspect was said to have laced his daughter’s food with drugs to perpetuate the crime.

The girl allegedly informed her mother, but she was told to keep quiet. The abuse continued until she got pregnant and it was aborted. .

Recounting her ordeal, the victim said: "I just saw myself wake up tired, with blood/sperm all over my private part. My mother is aware of everything, my grandparents are aware, my elder brother is aware and our pastor is also aware".

The victim is now in BBI’s facility, where she is currently undergoing therapy and medical treatment. Her parents are cooling off in police custody and the case will be charged to court on Monday, 8th of July, 2019.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/man-arrested-for-raping-impregnating-procuring-abortion-for-his-daughter
This ungodly, abominable, devilish, sodomy and animalistic character is becoming rampant in Nigeria, Government needs to be proactive to control this act. Either by life imprisonment, death, removing their manhood without an option of fine
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Oyeleye101(m): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
He swept the board.. Rape, Impregnate, Abortion
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Onyi90(m): 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
It's a family affair

what's my business
This is very primitive and illiterate response from you. Tufiakwa.
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by martineverest(m): 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
how do I unread this?
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by crafteck(m): 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
Thank God he's not yoruba grin grin
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Benstatesman(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
Who is the man beside the girl...coz he looks familia
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by OdefaGirl(f): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
Everybody was aware, yet nothing happened. Could it be that it's part of their culture or what? Even d mother.... Na wa! Na real wa!!
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
Who says men are not mad dogs. Reno see your brother olosho
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by finalobong(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
G1STMORE:

A man has been arrested for allegedly raping, impregnating and procuring abortion for his 15-year-old daughter with the connivance of his wife in Asaba, Delta State.

According to Gwamnishu Harrison of BBI, the sexual abuse started when the victim was just 10 years old. The suspect was said to have laced his daughter’s food with drugs to perpetuate the crime.

The girl allegedly informed her mother, but she was told to keep quiet. The abuse continued until she got pregnant and it was aborted. .

Recounting her ordeal, the victim said: "I just saw myself wake up tired, with blood/sperm all over my private part. My mother is aware of everything, my grandparents are aware, my elder brother is aware and our pastor is also aware".

The victim is now in BBI’s facility, where she is currently undergoing therapy and medical treatment. Her parents are cooling off in police custody and the case will be charged to court on Monday, 8th of July, 2019.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/man-arrested-for-raping-impregnating-procuring-abortion-for-his-daughter

Nigerians won't protest outside his house tommorow...hypocrites
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by dalass(f): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
r
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by zinny377(f): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
I doubt those are her true parents...d girl should never be returned to them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest 55-Year-Old Woman Caught With 12 Stolen Children in Anambra (Pix) / Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos) / Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.