Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her (47700 Views)

ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks / Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) / Man Impregnates Daughter, 16, Damages Womb While Attempting Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by DrMuzungu(m): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
bikerboy1:
Lord!!!! When will all these types of news stop.

Until a joy stick is cut short, lesson would never be learnt.

My brother, you are too merciful. I wonder why do so many people wait for organ transplantation and why they feed animals in the zoo with purchased meat when there are pedophiles around.

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
Graduateacher:
angry where are those rapist apologists? did she enjoy the sex?
Oh! they would accept that this case is rape for real, because it's not a pastor.. pastors are saints and Gods in the eyes of the Gullibles.

2 Likes

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by GMbuharii: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
Such men are foooolls of.the earth.

Disgusting bastards
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by MrMou: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
Please don't disturb us with this, even if you kill yourselves! You're only allowed to complain if the crime was committed by herdsmen!
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Graduateacher(f): 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
gypsey:
Oh! they would accept that this case is rape for real, because it's not a pastor.. pastors are saints and Gods in the eyes of the Gullibles.

You're right, all pastors are holy according to Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by rosy1992(f): 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
This is callous and outrageous
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by bamasite2: 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
Can we still call.him.father?
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by splendour7(m): 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
focus7:
I am sure the man's name is either Nnamdi, Emeka, Ekene, Nonso or other names from the region where they answered those names because they are the only ones capable of such heinous acts.
smh..for your mind you are making sense,,wasted sperm..one condom could have prevented this catastrophe.
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Kennydoc(m): 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
focus7:

You are right bro, those names are from the SE.

Focus on the South West bro.
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
focus7:
I am sure the man's name is either Nnamdi, Emeka, Ekene, Nonso or other names from the region where they answered those names because they are the only ones capable of such heinous acts.
As them no mention any names will you quite your mouth? Afonja brown roof top republic... Go face una shrine haven
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by sabrohmp: 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
G1STMORE:

A man has been arrested for allegedly raping, impregnating and procuring abortion for his 15-year-old daughter with the connivance of his wife in Asaba, Delta State.

According to Gwamnishu Harrison of BBI, the sexual abuse started when the victim was just 10 years old. The suspect was said to have laced his daughter’s food with drugs to perpetuate the crime.

The girl allegedly informed her mother, but she was told to keep quiet. The abuse continued until she got pregnant and it was aborted. .

Recounting her ordeal, the victim said: "I just saw myself wake up tired, with blood/sperm all over my private part. My mother is aware of everything, my grandparents are aware, my elder brother is aware and our pastor is also aware".

The victim is now in BBI’s facility, where she is currently undergoing therapy and medical treatment. Her parents are cooling off in police custody and the case will be charged to court on Monday, 8th of July, 2019.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/man-arrested-for-raping-impregnating-procuring-abortion-for-his-daughter

I don't think they are the parent of that child.
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by sabrohmp: 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
G1STMORE:

A man has been arrested for allegedly raping, impregnating and procuring abortion for his 15-year-old daughter with the connivance of his wife in Asaba, Delta State.

According to Gwamnishu Harrison of BBI, the sexual abuse started when the victim was just 10 years old. The suspect was said to have laced his daughter’s food with drugs to perpetuate the crime.

The girl allegedly informed her mother, but she was told to keep quiet. The abuse continued until she got pregnant and it was aborted. .

Recounting her ordeal, the victim said: "I just saw myself wake up tired, with blood/sperm all over my private part. My mother is aware of everything, my grandparents are aware, my elder brother is aware and our pastor is also aware".

The victim is now in BBI’s facility, where she is currently undergoing therapy and medical treatment. Her parents are cooling off in police custody and the case will be charged to court on Monday, 8th of July, 2019.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/man-arrested-for-raping-impregnating-procuring-abortion-for-his-daughter

I don't think they are the parent of that child. those family should be taking to Ibadan zoo to feed some Lions�.
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
ok now rape is 14years imprisonment, Pregnating a woman and s 6years, while abortion is 12.

so tell me which one can this man go?
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by frozen70(f): 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
I put my blame on the mother for hiding such acts after getting informed about her husband bad attitude

As for the father, he is a beast, we have women every where yet your useless dick can rise to the sight of your own daughter

What have you gained ❓
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Montanasnr(m): 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
It's a family affair

what's my business
Are you serious?

2 Likes

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by hopexter(m): 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
Why is it just the man that was arrested? It's obvious it's a family practice that needs to be exterminated by locking up everyone of that family in jail. What an unpleasant abomination is this self angry angry

1 Like

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by sweetrace(f): 12:31am On Jul 07, 2019
Graduateacher:
angry where are those rapist apologists? did she enjoy the sex?

There are no rapist apologists here. You’re probably one of those that expect us to believe Busola’s story without evidence or even corroboration from her parents and sister. Don’t dare compare busola’s case to this poor girl’s case. At the age of 10, her dad had to drug her to be able to rape her because he knew she’d struggle nd scream. Even though it was her dad that raped her, she still told her mother and other family members. Poor girl remained in that terrible situation because she had nowhere else to go. Thank God her father will rut in jail.
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by cococandy(f): 12:58am On Jul 07, 2019
Yet y’all go bonkers when ladies come out to say they’ve been raped. You’d rather the rapists go free

Christophorus:
After suicide, I think rape wants to take dominance in the Nigerian sphere.

What a country

3 Likes

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by biyi001(m): 1:13am On Jul 07, 2019
Your sin shalĺ find you out
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Itzneowizy(m): 1:32am On Jul 07, 2019
Mom is aware....siblings aware too...pastor even aware

Might not be their daughter...no sane mom will allow that to be done to her child for any reason sad

Nough said.......remove the D!!! angry
I said remove it
Did you hear me??.....remove the D angry
Make an example of one of these lots...these acts will reduce
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by stanliwise(m): 1:47am On Jul 07, 2019
nasyrral:
This is family issue,settle it privately...Abeg!
Bring your head forward.
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by stanliwise(m): 1:51am On Jul 07, 2019
sabrohmp:

I don't think they are the parent of that child.
They are actually, this problem has been with Africans for centuries, we stigmatized rape, so victims don't come out of it easily.
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by stanliwise(m): 1:54am On Jul 07, 2019
sweetrace:

There are no rapist apologists here. You’re probably one of those that expect us to believe Busola’s story without evidence or even corroboration from her parents and sister. Don’t dare compare busola’s case to this poor girl’s case. At the age of 10, her dad had to drug her to be able to rape her because he knew she’d struggle nd scream. Even though it was her dad that raped her, she still told her mother and other family members. Poor girl remained in that terrible situation because she had nowhere else to go. Thank God her father will rut in jail.
You're an apologist. By their defense mechanism we shall know them.
Better still you may even be a rapist, only God knows.
In this case now, if this girl grows up and want to fight the case, people like you will say e don old jare, so you only told your family members, why didn't report to police etc

Nonsense and Ingredient
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Noblefirstlady: 4:59am On Jul 07, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
demonic dad AND mom should get a bullet each to the back of the head....
And what happens to the demon of a father
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Omudia11: 6:57am On Jul 07, 2019
Are you stupid?
nasyrral:
This is family issue,settle it privately...Abeg!
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by donsamkelly: 7:18am On Jul 07, 2019
Daddy from pit of hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest 55-Year-Old Woman Caught With 12 Stolen Children in Anambra (Pix) / Rival Cult Gangs Clash In Ijeshatedo Area Of Surulere (Video) / Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.